Step 1 Sole Source Countdown to Christmas begins!

I don't use the porridge or soups...I stick to shakes...I put a shake in 500ml of coffee for a flavoured latte...really nice as winter comes in! I blend it in my ken wood liquidiser to froth it up.

Found it hard today. Had a family do today and drank water and tea but found the food side of it hard and have to admit i had 3-4 items of ibnles that i shouldn't have.... How are the rest of you doing?

Well just had my first shake...

500ml boiled water
3tsp coffee
1 banana shake

= delicious banana latte! :)

Now to keep up my wate intake...going to download an app for my iPad if I can find one! Each 250ml glass will count...including the 250ml from my lattes!

How's everyone else doing today?

Found an app called Waterlogged, it's free, and let's you record ur water intake...I've set it to 2L for daily intake for now!
And. I've just had 500ml of which 250 was my shake, I've recorded 250ml as my first glass... I know it's a bit anal, lol, but I have to be a bit obsessive in orde to keep on track...any weakness and I get into bad habits lol :)

nellis10 said:
Found an app called Waterlogged, it's free, and let's you record ur water intake...I've set it to 2L for daily intake for now!
And. I've just had 500ml of which 250 was my shake, I've recorded 250ml as my first glass... I know it's a bit anal, lol, but I have to be a bit obsessive in orde to keep on track...any weakness and I get into bad habits lol :)

Lol @ anal - u do what u hav to Hun. I've just got 1 ltr drinking bottle that needs filling twice. For the shakes I don't use that much more than the required amount. Had terrible day yesterday - back on track today

maryam said:
Lol @ anal - u do what u hav to Hun. I've just got 1 ltr drinking bottle that needs filling twice. For the shakes I don't use that much more than the required amount. Had terrible day yesterday - back on track today

Well if I drink my 4 shakes in my lattes that's 1L before I even think about how much I have drunk! So really only need to drink 1L of water to make the 2l minimum :)

nellis10 said:
Well if I drink my 4 shakes in my lattes that's 1L before I even think about how much I have drunk! So really only need to drink 1L of water to make the 2l minimum :)

If I just got one of the following - it's totally handy coz u can carry it around and it's exactly a litre. Mines currently filled with sparkling water and orange mix

image-2678647482.jpg

Yes good idea!! I have this which is 500ml. So two of these plus my 4 shakes is my 2l per day :)

Attachments

• image-2118004674.jpg
    image-2118004674.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 36
Ooooo I've just found some old orange mix in the cupboard...that will come in handy! I know ur supposed to wait 2 weeks, but to be honest I go with the "whatever gets you through the day" philosophy!

nellis10 said:
Ooooo I've just found some old orange mix in the cupboard...that will come in handy! I know ur supposed to wait 2 weeks, but to be honest I go with the "whatever gets you through the day" philosophy!

I'm with u on that - I just could not bare the water n like my councillor sed having a little mix compared to having less water is less damaging

Well so far so good...day one...I am three shakes down and 1.25l drank...one more shake and one large glass and I will have made my daily limit...fingers crossed I successfully complete day one!

nellis10 said:
Well so far so good...day one...I am three shakes down and 1.25l drank...one more shake and one large glass and I will have made my daily limit...fingers crossed I successfully complete day one!

Isn't the amount you have to drink not including the water you use for your shakes!!!??? The Water used for the shakes are extra to our normal water allowance! I think x

vjs167 said:
Isn't the amount you have to drink not including the water you use for your shakes!!!??? The Water used for the shakes are extra to our normal water allowance! I think x

Hiya!

I take my shakes in 500ml of water, so instead of only adding 250ml, I'm taking an additional glass of water, so I add that to my 2L wat intake...just helps me get that additional water by taking it in a latte. :)

That's a good idea, does it make the shakes taste watery? I'm not keen n most of the shakes, so watering them down might be an idea.... X

starry*eyed<3 said:
That's a good idea, does it make the shakes taste watery? I'm not keen n most of the shakes, so watering them down might be an idea.... X

I actually make lattes with them...I put 500ml boiled water in the liquidiser, put in 2-3 tsp of coffee and a shake, and hey presto a flavoured latte! With it being 500ml, you don't get a heavy flavour, and you are also drinking an additional 250ml! :)

In ketosis woohoo!

Attachments

• image-2256399976.jpg
    image-2256399976.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 32
Woooop !!! Go girl :) xx

Ooo struggling at the moment, feeling VERY tired and not a little FAINT! Any suggestions!

Sit yourself down, have a brew ( small splash of milk in needed) and yes.... Water

Hope your feel better soon xxxx

Back