Cous Cous Cake

lol oh dear!!!mmm i can see why it would taste like rubber now.. oh well practice makes perrrrrfect and as you are a kittykat i am sure you are perrrrfect !!!:D
:silly::silly::silly::silly::silly::silly::silly::silly::silly:

evening victoria sponge.. I am famous¡¡!! not sure if that is what i would like to me famous for! but have to start some where :D:D:D:D:D:Dhow exciting:D:D:D:D:D
have you had a good weekend...?
BTW my real name is Amanda and yours?
well like you said you gotta start somewhere.. yes ive had the day off today as im a chef having sundays off dont happen v often.so ive been up to bude and done lots of walking..its been dry but chilly down here..my names barbara but im quite liking vic sponge lol:)x

I have had a good weekend.. not much to say i have done, had a walk round the car boot sale this morning.. bought a bit of "tott" from there(and a tray of mushrroms so made mushroom soup which was yummy!). I am a full time mum for the first time in my life have a 16 year old who i have always worked with then had a little surprise who is now 18 months old! my little man.... so i am a mum all over again.. and it is great! but the fridge is not very far away any more so have baby flab and a fridge to close that has made me a cuddly person these days! still I am working on it...:clap::clap::clap::clap:

a suprise to say the least..you sound like a yummy mummy..at least your giving it your all into wanting to lose weight and thats great..ive no children but have got lots of neices and nephews.which is handy i get to enjoy all the best bits and when they start to winge i just hand them back..my baby and pride and joy is my german shepherd dog she beautiful..does that sound wierd??

my friend lost her cat last week and she was so upset. she also has not children and her kitty was her baby.. had him for 16 years....so i am not a pet person but i know that some people prefer pets to people:psiholog:

I just lost my couscous cake virginity and it was SOOO GOOOOD!!!

Whoever invented this deserves a medal!!

Mmmmm...

glad someone else is enjoy cous cous cake just what a girl needs with a sweet tooth! welcome to the gang of cous cous cake lovers!! I am so glad i posted this receipe.......

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

hello.. i have been looking for you too! yes i am still going well.. lost 10 lb so far has slowed down a bit which has made it harder to stick to it...:cry:. how are you ???

10lb fab honey,if your finding it hard to stick to why not try swapping things around a bit?im good thanx, totm and was feeling a bit down yesterday and thought id put on, but went and weighed this morning and actually lost 1 1/2lbs so im feeling top of the pops.do you go to a class??

No dont go to classes.. did sw 6 years ago but thought i would have a go alone then maybe join after xmas.. I am going on holiday next week so will be very hard not to break diet.. there will be a lot of booze to be drunk!.. and rude not to join in:D:D:D how did you get on at class last week did you lose? good that you lost this week.. even better when you think you have put on.. well done!:)

defo rude not to join in plenty of tia maria wasnt it??i put on last week so i ve lost what i gained last week.so where are you going??anywhere hot?

yes i can be very good friends with "tia" .. I am going to Spain so cheap to drink there too! the weather is a bit up and down but should be warmer than here.My mum and sister live there so going to see them.. as a surprise! so even more reason to have a drink and a tapas or two!

how lovelly honey,have you any room in your suitcase??i went to spain the last week of august it was bloody gorgeous.defo a good reason to have a few tias, tapas, paella and just basically let your hair down!!going to log of shortly hopefully catch up in the week xx

Hmmmm....sorry to crash but I just wanted to say that I'm pretty sure couscous cake isn't free. I think I read in the book somewhere that it's synned if using couscous or polenta as a substitute for flour. I could be wrong though!

Before I get lynched, I do strongly advocate doing what works for you and tweaking the plan if necessary so if eating couscous cake helps to stop eating a full fat cake and doesn't affect your weight loss, then go for it, I say!

**Cue everyone wailing and stabbing StaceyUK**

Back