Crisp maker

How does it work exactly? I really miss crisps!!

Thanks

You just slice the potatoes using the slicer provided. I then salt the potatoes, after making sure they are dry, spray with fry light, pop the slices in the gadget and pop them in the microwave. My micro is a bit rubbish so it takes about 12 minutes but I am sure it's quicker in most.
Just take out when they are ready and crispy.

oooh i want one - im still worried about the syn amounts...i might try the plate method in the meantime!!! hehe! x

yep im waiting for mine too and i WANT MINE NOW!!!!
although the plate method is ok and i have also used the oven method and the try not to eat them method :party0051:

Yippppeeeeeeeeee, I've got mine now!!!!!!! I will have a go after WI tonight......... (I'm too stuffed from the massive fry-up I've just had to try it any earlier :D:D:D)

Mine arrived at work this morning so we went out & bought potatoes - so far we have made 4 batches of these - they are gorgeous, I can't wait to get it home & try some different flavourings!!

mine did only take a week to get here too and I just sliced the potatoes, we didn't have frylight so just put salt & pepper on them & put them in the microwave - they did take ages though but our microwave at work is an antique.....

Whoop whoop, mine came today and we have just made some, they are perfect for a crisp craving and you get loads from 1 potatoe so i wouldn't even syn them!!!:D

Ohhh I've ordered one too LOL

I've got a V slicer, so I can't wait to try these. I tried making them in the oven, but they were half cooked & half burnt, not very sucessful!!

xxxx

I have now tried mine out and as with the 'plate' method, some of them taste a bit like stale crisps. I still really like them, but I wondered if anyone had worked out a fail-safe solution...?

received mine on Friday, but still not had a chance to try it out, i'm desperate to have a shot :D. xx

Let me know how you get on!! Im still waiting on mine but am rubbish at this sort of thing so im sure my crisps will be awful no matter what assistance i get lol

xx:rolleyes:

Back