Cruise phaze in the Dukan House...in the 14s woo hoo

I'll pm you coz if i post on here i'll get shouted at! Well im allowed a celebration meal after seeing babys heartbeat!

I got nuthing :)

think you should just post on daily chat :) it wont hurt - i'll forgive you in advance on behalf of everyone xx

Having thyroid probs for a number of years I had it treated last year and I put 2 st on in 2 months as my thyroid was literally zapped with radiactive to stop it bein over active anyways....

Last edited:
Morning no plans today except a visit to the gym and cooking;)

I'm really enjoying this plan!! I gave up weighin myself a while back b'cos its not good to swear at the scales... I even knew the exact spot on the floor to put the scales when i wanted to weigh less...

Today im seeing a 5lb loss (with scales in right place on floor)and with totm. I have decided to weigh every week rather every day as I dont intend to become psychotic with the scales again

Have a good day all x

thats fab Amanda!! dukan does say to weigh every day but if you think you will find it a problem once a week is fine.

i know ive weighed myself 3 times already today.

I weigh myself loads too lol. Silly really just a bit addicted. I love watching it go down in the week wondering what it will be on Friday

Im a morning noon and night girl too!
In front of the fridge hun..........thought you werent meant to weigh the food!

Nada exercise yesterday I was toooo tired and feeling a bit flat this morning altho sun is peeping out so might cut the lawn...yawn

Todays meals

B-oat bran porridge

L-smoked salmon

D-chicken breast with some sort of marinade

My energy levels have been up and down the past week and I keep getting told to come off the diet by well meaning friends!!.I've reduced my exercise down to just walking and using my wobble machine (best buy ever!!)

Really must try with PV days as I struggle to eat my veg,

Hello there Amanda,

I wonder whether you're eating enough protein, as my energy levels are SO HIGH on this diet it's untrue!! (After the initial two or three days of attack that is...).

Perhaps post some menus?

Maybe post your food intake on myfitnesspal and that will tell you how much protein, etc you are having. I have upped mine as Jo (I think) said we should aim for 1.5 gr protein per kilo we weigh and I wasn't getting enough.

Hope you have more energy soon.

Back