Cruise phaze in the Dukan House...in the 14s woo hoo

Are you buzzy and high energied too Laura? (ok it's very hot where you are so perhaps more awkward, but I find this diet VERY energising!!)

I am as long as I'm inside! Yesterday I was quite tired, but the temperatures soared (after being cool on Saturday morning) and I'm not a fan of high, high temps especially when they come with no warning, so I think that was it!

I feel great though, not craving anything. Have even forgotten about the dreaded cheese (but am probably having more dairy than the rest of you to make up for it).

I know I can stick to this, am very positive.

I have nearly forgotten about the cheese, cottage cheese is doing it for me, and I just had some chicken from yesterday and it was a bit dry so put some cottage cheese on top and it was lovely. I must say I dont have that I cant be bothered feeling , where I just sit and cant be bothered. Dont get me wrong though I still cant be bothered washing up but but its not a boooo cant be bothered, its more of a , ach cant be bothered will do something else instead feeling lol.

I do love cottage cheese but I can't find the light version here, only 20%, so I do without... can you find it Laura in your area?

I am now officially an addict of sugar free jellies... I bought some really cute individual jelly moulds while last in England, with tiny tupperware lids and bases. BUT after about four uses, they are now leaking a little... so I put the jellies to set in a larger tupperware in the fridge in case of seepage. When I went to put their lids on, two had hardly anything in them, and the tupperware had an inch deep jelly in it! So I spooned it already set back into the moulds for easy transportation!

Nothing lasts long any more!

I've never looked for cottage cheese, tbh. I know I can have some very low fat camembert if I need it, but best to stick to fromage blanc while I don't.

As for jelly, I hate it. I don't like haribo/jelly sweets either. I think I ODd on jelly as a kid at birthday parties and my parents liked the sugar-free stuff (diabetics needing a 'sweet' fix) and it looked horrible as it was made up. I took some (sugar) jelly back for the kids and they all love it. Their friends have a mixed opinion though, some love, some hate. You can get 'Mr Jelly' jelly here (seen the ads) but I don't know if it's sugar-free. I haven't bought any for my kids, I'm a bad mother:eek: (but in fairness, they haven't asked for it when we've been shopping).

Jo, if you have Tupperware brand stuff that isn't sealing properly/is broken, it can be replaced free of charge.

Oh I'm using the "tupperware" word lightly here... no they're not "the" tupperware, just plastic sealed containers alas...

Hello there Amanda,

I wonder whether you're eating enough protein, as my energy levels are SO HIGH on this diet it's untrue!! (After the initial two or three days of attack that is...).

Perhaps post some menus?

Thanks Jo i'm probably not eating enough altho I start day off well with porridge and protein or a galette and egg/salmon. Then I find im not hungry till late afternoon. I will try and increase protein portions.

Maybe post your food intake on myfitnesspal and that will tell you how much protein, etc you are having. I have upped mine as Jo (I think) said we should aim for 1.5 gr protein per kilo we weigh and I wasn't getting enough.

Hope you have more energy soon.

Thanks Laura will look at fitnesspal, i think friends fussing at home making me more tired:rolleyes:

Well I have been trying to eat more and not to leave long periods without eating, feeling less tired.

I am now into the 14s which I havent been since last year very very pleased!!

im going away the weekend and dont want to slip too much. I'm thinking what am i going to to without my oatbran?!!!

Absolutely... and if you really can't, take the oatbran along in a bag, and stick it in some yoghurt!

im taking oatbran with me and will make something quick for breakfast

Good for you - I miss my muffins now if I don't have them... so even on a Sunday when I have a scrambled egg / smoked salmon / fake caviar breakfast, I make sure my muffins are my afternoon snack! Love 'em!

Enjoy your weekend!

well we couldn't get the flights we wanted so I had a quiet weekend without children.
I did make muffins and vanilla moist cake which I have frozen for when I fancy. Muffins ive froze before not sure about the v cake.

OY Mandy ... what's your diary doiing down the page?? and why has it not been updated?? You're getting like me and I need you to kick my ar$e ... so here's me kicking you so you can kick me!!

Back