CURIOUS ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sasha63, 10 April 2008 Social URL.

1. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    morning everyone have a question has anyone noticed their weightloss slowing down, lm on week 13 now and l've really notice l'm weighing smaller numbers every week even though l'm doing nothing different since l started. l have a brillant weightloss :D with this diet so far just curious :confused: as to what could be happening ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done, wow week 13 thats excellent.

I'm not there yet so I don't know. I could speculate that as your BMI goes down there's less fat but TBH I'm guessing.:)

4. FunellaFox

FunellaFox Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    reductil
    I agree, the losses aren't as HUGE as the first few weeks. But I have to admit my motivation/willpower seems to decline with he passing weeks as well :confused:

5. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    yeah mine too... dwindling to 2/3lbs a week...
    and my passion for cd/ss'ing also dwindles with each passing week :-(

6. tracy2421

tracy2421 Full Member

yes mine to slipped up and had cottage cheese sandwich this lunchtime, now feeling very bad, dunt no wether to go and make myself sick,

7. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think its because your body has to REALLY dig around to find the fat now that there is less of it!

8. pinkprincess85

pinkprincess85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.44%)
    Diet:
    Euro Diet
    Nah its not worth it just have you shake for dinner and drink ltrs of water!

9. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Mines slowed right down, but like others i think its because my motivation is getting lower and lower as i just want to be my target weight now and not have to think about this stupid diet lol!
    Mind you...i was so good for 5 days and lost like 1 pounds which caused me to binge...so they are defo getting lower thinking about it!
    xxx

10. FunellaFox

FunellaFox Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    reductil
    but overall - month on month - this diet is way better than the others. And the inspirational success stories of CDers who have reached goal definately spurs me on.

The issue is that we want the same huge losses every week :(

11. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Hmm, i was having this discussion with kitteh the other day, and a CDC told me that perhaps moving up the plans for a week or two then going back to SS would "bumb start" your weight loss again? I suppose it is something to discuss with yor CDC and they will know all the little tricks :)

Guys - ALL of your weightlosses are AMAZING! I'm so inspired by you all :) STICK TO IT OR I'LL COME BEAT YOU UP! got it? lol

xxxx

12. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Come on now! You are all doing really well! Think how slowly you would be losing the weight on other diets. I have my old SW book and it took me 23 weeks to lose what I have lost in 10 weeks on this diet! Then refocus on why you are doing the diet in the first place. That will help to bring back the motivation!

I am more focused now than I was at the beginning as people are noticing, I am getting into smaller clothes and I feel so much better about myself.

Remember, you have a choice. You don't have to do the diet - but if you thought it was worth starting, then remind yourself WHY you thought that in the first place.

You can do it!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.