CURIOUS ?

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
morning everyone have a question has anyone noticed their weightloss slowing down, lm on week 13 now and l've really notice l'm weighing smaller numbers every week even though l'm doing nothing different since l started. l have a brillant weightloss :D with this diet so far just curious :confused: as to what could be happening ?

Well done, wow week 13 thats excellent.

I'm not there yet so I don't know. I could speculate that as your BMI goes down there's less fat but TBH I'm guessing.:)

I agree, the losses aren't as HUGE as the first few weeks. But I have to admit my motivation/willpower seems to decline with he passing weeks as well :confused:

yeah mine too... dwindling to 2/3lbs a week...
and my passion for cd/ss'ing also dwindles with each passing week :-(

yes mine to slipped up and had cottage cheese sandwich this lunchtime, now feeling very bad, dunt no wether to go and make myself sick,

I think its because your body has to REALLY dig around to find the fat now that there is less of it!

Nah its not worth it just have you shake for dinner and drink ltrs of water!

Mines slowed right down, but like others i think its because my motivation is getting lower and lower as i just want to be my target weight now and not have to think about this stupid diet lol!
Mind you...i was so good for 5 days and lost like 1 pounds which caused me to binge...so they are defo getting lower thinking about it!
xxx

but overall - month on month - this diet is way better than the others. And the inspirational success stories of CDers who have reached goal definately spurs me on.

The issue is that we want the same huge losses every week :(

Hmm, i was having this discussion with kitteh the other day, and a CDC told me that perhaps moving up the plans for a week or two then going back to SS would "bumb start" your weight loss again? I suppose it is something to discuss with yor CDC and they will know all the little tricks :)

Guys - ALL of your weightlosses are AMAZING! I'm so inspired by you all :) STICK TO IT OR I'LL COME BEAT YOU UP! got it? lol

xxxx

Come on now! You are all doing really well! Think how slowly you would be losing the weight on other diets. I have my old SW book and it took me 23 weeks to lose what I have lost in 10 weeks on this diet! Then refocus on why you are doing the diet in the first place. That will help to bring back the motivation!

I am more focused now than I was at the beginning as people are noticing, I am getting into smaller clothes and I feel so much better about myself.

Remember, you have a choice. You don't have to do the diet - but if you thought it was worth starting, then remind yourself WHY you thought that in the first place.

You can do it!
x

Back