Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

curves gym

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by lmk77, 19 October 2008 Social URL.

1. lmk77

lmk77 Member

Diet:
    Slimfast
    Hi all
    I noticed a new curves women only gym has opened near my mum, anyone know how much it costs? I have looked on website and its basically circuits but in 30 mins. Just wondered if anyone goes, knows anyone who does?
    Cheers Ck x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Never heard of it sorry, there's a woman's gym near me but I don't think it's called Curves

4. FairyLight

FairyLight Member

I go to Curves in Canada and it's about $45 a month. They now have their workouts computerized and it is so much tougher than it used to be. I am exhausted after the 30 minutes.

5. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    We've got one down the road which I've considered. Means it wouldn't eat into my time with OH as I could get it done after I finish work and before he gets home. I think there was an offer a while ago as we had a leaflet through the door but at the time I was happy with my Wii Fit (until my knees started hurting...)

FA x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.