Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Hi Kabster,

Ooooo send photos, I don't like myself yet, still avoid mirrors and eeeekk windows, until I'm at goal, I just can't look ;) silly I know I will get over it.

Anyway, currently it looks like I'm a large 14, small 16, I don't know, I seem to have an odd body, too tall, long torso, and my weight goes on all over, last place to gain being tummy, arms and face...

Anyway, today was another busy day, took my daughter and her friend / sleepover to Westfield in White City, it's our nearest shopping centre, but you can easily spend the whole day there, they went swimming when we got home, but I had a salad for lunch. I promised I wouldn't have any cheats, even good girl cheats, dang it and I have week 9 weigh in tomorrow ...

I had a little olive oil for dressing, and their was chicken and avocado, with bacon, which I pushed to the side, it's funny how you no longer need anything added including salt, you really can taste everything so much more with out taste buds being reset.

Anyway, feel guilty as heck and it couldn't have been more than 300 cals if that....

Had 2 products only to compensate. I've had loads of water, walked forever, and picked up a top for Zara, XL, but that's a 14/16 for them, if it doesn't fit now, it will in a few weeks for sure.

Ooo just get me my 2 stones, I've had unofficial weigh in, I was 13.4 yesterday, then jumped back up to 13.6 this am... it's all good, all going in the right direction. I will stay off the good cheats, as I can have all the good cheats I want then.

4 more stones and I will have this by Xmas I hope :) :) but it's ok if not as it will come for sure as everyone, oneday at a time. Just stick with it. It works, my brain has reset how I think about food. I know it's easy to reach target then fall off the wagon, this is what we all have to look at and prevent.

Look at the junk that got us here, of course I still think of hot toast with butter, but look where it got me. Of course I think about the best fish and chips place, but look where that got me, the wine, ( which I will indulge in when I've reached target).

The constant snacks, I need to face it, talk about it as it's what got me here and I can't shy away from it. I'll own it and accept that yes it's the worst thing ever and made me sick, it gave me high blood pressure, made me weak, unable to breathe. A walking heartattack. Ok so never again...

Errr Soz, went into rant mode, am so cross with myself. But I am surrounded by amazing people on this forum, so many people also making changes that are right for them.

You all keep me going and I will do this for everyone here as well as for myself. Just get our mindsets in place and we have all got this...

xxx

Hey All,

I've just don my weigh in stats as follows;

Start weight 14 June 2017
Week 0 15st 7lbs (5pm)
Week 1 14st 13lbs (2pm) 8lb
Week 2 14st 11lbs (7:30pm) 2lb
Week 3 14st 5.5lbs (5pm) 5.5lb
Week 4 14st 4lbs (5pm) 1.5lb
Week 5 14st 2.6lbs(5pm) 1.4lb
Week 6 13st 12.6lbs (1pm) 4lb
Week 7 13st 8.2lbs (3pm) 4.4lb
Week 8 13st 8lbs (5pm) STS.
Week 9 13st 5lbs (1pm) 3lbs

So a total of 30lbs lost in 9 weeks. I hope to reach my 3 stone goal in either the next 3 weeks , September 5 or by end of month 3, which is September 13. That's another 12 lbs, now it's ok if it doesn't happen it's going down and that's the main thing.

I look back and think wow, I started this journey 9 weeks ago, 63 days, I never thought that first day what it would feel like all this time down the line, that I'd reach my 2 stone goal, yes I still have a long way to go, but in another possibly 63 days I could be another 2 stones down, and it feels like I really don't have that much longer to go, my goals seem so doable, and I seriously love my shakes, never even liked chocolate but my frozen chocolate tetras are the best thing EVER!!!

Anyone thinking about doing this plan, don't wait, don't think, just do it!!

Come on jump on this journey. We will be at goal soon enough

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:mm028:

xxx

Hi I'm here. Not going well for me ATM trying to keep going Saturday was horrible
So I stupidly ate my sorrows away and cried at photos. I've been clean since lol. I just am struggling to keep busy on my last week off. I am a workaholic sad to say I get depressed and anxious when I'm not. Which is affecting other things which is now making me hormonal. Saturday I ate BBQ meat, some rice, salad and a huge slab of birthday cake and a plain cupcake. Not a fan of Thai green rice may I add.
Today's products have been chocolate shake as ice cream - I love it! And two peanut butter bars. I lost 3 pounds Friday on weigh in. Which according to the sales I've put back on. Even though I did lots of exercise Saturday and my body has ached for two days afterwards. Finding that I'm emotional and tired. Can't seem to find inner peace and lack motivation or conversation. Tomorrows plan is to wake up early and begin the day with plenty of water and motivation. Wanted to loose 4 pounds this week. I'm so depressed about my weight and I've had a few comments of four more stone won't look right on you? Your look old etc. Getting to me when I'm also trying to find clothes that will fit ATM for my new job that is also appropriate for my old one as well.

Sorry for the moan. Might feel better in the morning. Feel isolated ATM.

:peep:
My lovely Lucyann,

I missed you!!!! I'm not even going to give you tough love. Maybe a little, now listen up lady, you're loved and you're amazing and you're special and you're one of the strongest ladies I know.

You're also allowed to feel down, and sorry for yourself as much as you want! No one else walks in your shoes only you. And be damned anyone who says different. Don't let anyone's comments put you off, hmmm sounds like some folk feeling a little insecure with your weight loss. People can say about me another 4 stones will make me look way older, yeah alright, ever heard of juverderm, wink wink nudge nudge!!

Now don't let other people's jealousys and insecurities knock you off what you want and you've aimed for. This is about you, sod anyone else.

Shake it off baby girl!! You've achieved so much and you're still on this journey with me...

And OMG I know re the frozen chocolate tetras right!!! I've ordered 56 for my next two weeks. Im super addicted to them. I don't want anything else. I have a scissors next to me, cut off the top, then open flaps, have the triangles on the flaps... mmmm not a drop is wasted ;) then I peel it like that orange using my scissors all the way down. Wrap in some kitchen roll at the bottom and enjoy.:: I gnaw away like a squirrel.

OMG it's to die for...

Now you lady, you're not alone, people around you are clearly feeling low and projecting on you. Don't give them any control. They know it takes grit to do this plan and bet your bottom dollar none of them have it in them. You my beauty have it in buckets and they are just meanand hating at the moment. Don't let them suck you in with there hate.

You've achieved so much already. You do not need to beat yourself up. Now you've had a few naughty cheats, that's ok, everyone does it. Now Park those silly thoughts. Start tomorrow with that motivation you've said you will. You've got this lady, no one puts baby in the corner!!!

Get those tetras in the freezer, they are so yummy... I can manage all day these days with only tea and coffee, then I munch on 2 in one go then another and a bar before bed.

Keep with me lady, I'll be holding your hand all the way on this journey. Just keep going, even when last week I had no losses, it's ok, as it will happen. Just keep at it

:pillowfight:

Xxxx

IMG_0821.JPG

Hi guys,

I really hope everyone is well. The summer is passing us by and we've all had some challenges to face and push through. Sometimes we really wish we could wave that magic wand...

But I think about that and relax myself, oh yes, I still have a long way to go, and I hate looking at myself, but then I think what have I got to lose really other than horrid pounds I gained through self indulgence. I know it's hard, everyone of us will struggle at some point in our journeys. I find it crazy how I got into a regime of over eating. Yes, depression due to other things led me to my state of explosion. And it really is tough getting into a routine to move forward in a healthy way.

I've kinda forgotten that I ever pigged out, although had a trip to the flicks again, and I did have a small box ( two cereal bowls equiv) of sweet and salty popcorn.. I know I said I wouldn't have anymore cheats, but I need a little popcorn at the flicks.

No more decent movies on at the moment so I won't be indulging in my favourite snack for a couple of months lol...

Anyway, can happily cook for my daughter and whoever pops over and don't care, will just get out a frozen tetra when I want. The fact I love them so much and find them seriously moorish, ( err yup I need a booff, moorish over frozen shakes ... )

Anyway, it's late, not sure the point of this post, other than, I'm alcohol deprived for errr hmm, some.. ;) can't recall last time I had a drink. How sad is that!!

Guys it will be tough some days and we are having great achievements and sometimes we stop and think, come on, how much longer, ( no where near as long as it took us to get here is the answer)!

If you're feeling down, wallow, if you want to scream, do it. If you want to break something, smash it. But don't stop the plan. I want to reach my goal, and I will, I want everyone I've met on this forum and am still to meet and who may have left, to achieve there targets.

Let's have a day to imagine being slim. I'm going to think about that tonight and post about it tomorrow. I will walk around a slim person in my head tonight and I will post about skinny summer tomorrow.

And then before I know it, I and everyone else will be at goal, training hard and getting that achievable sexy bod!

I just want every one else to be the best they can be for themselves

Bfn

xxx

Hi All,

Here I am, into week 10!! Week 10 peeps, I'm on the road to my new way of living. I tried to go to sleep with the new slimmer me. It was fabulous. It was nice to walk into any store and even accounting for their differing measurements for the same sizes that I could slip on anything and know it would fit.

The new slimmer me is full of life, confident, and able to take on any challenges. The new slimmer me goes to the gym and trains to build strength. The new slimmer me's mindset is such she focused and realises junk food is the enemy.

Back to today's reality ;)

I'm finding new ways to approach food on this journey. I've spent years crying over things. When I started gaining the weight I simply didn't care about myself. I think I would purposely eat to see how big I would get! I didn't see myself getting bigger lol, but now I'm like, you must be getting smaller, but reflection doesn't tell me that at the moment, but in time it will.

Lucyann,

I hope you're feeling better and not too overwhelmed. Starting to new job and all that goes with can be mind blowing, you're taking on so much in a short time but please know you're not alone in this. We have your back. So please know this.

You're doing so well, we've all had a cheat, it happens, but we get back on that horse my lovely and smash the rest of the journey. We are both going to be getting into the size 10's.

How's the new job settling down ?

xxx

Yummdy YUM

:banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer:

Why no ones cottoned on to them before, lol I am seriously addicted. That's all I have now!

They are to frigging die for, how can we even say we're on a diet. It's just rude to other weight loss plans ;)

:angel:
XX

Hi guys,

Sorry I have been reading I'm just so over Welles with everything and people telling me my new job is insane ontop of what I'm doing and studying and yes it's 99 percent unrealistic and I'm going to crash and burn but it's the situation I'm in. It has a uniform which I haven't seen yet which for me is the biggest deal of all ... sounds pathetic and sad but it's truely bugging me. I also know one person I know of that works there ands hws high up so probably will see me and think hahaa
... trying not to over think but clearly I am! TOM has arrived officially after waiting and I'm so skint ATM as well so I'm bored looking at four walls I went
To The shops yesterday but there's only so much window shopping you can do. My back is killing me I think it's late nights and over sleeping is taking its toll. The rain hasn't helped. Didn't meet
The water quota today not by a long shot! 750 MLS and 3 cups of tea .
Zero weekend plans and so might sleep through that tomorrow is busy so holding out on that.
No weigh in this week thank god! Keep having flashbacks of the pics on Saturday I've got 3 more rounds of this for sure! And 4 stone 6 pounds to go! My target was a stone a month this month I doubt Il make half a stone lol Wednesday will bE my next weigh in. So I'm hoping for 3 pound loss but the scales haven't moved all week only gone up! I feel like I've been stuck on the same like for weeks lol il weigh unofficially tomorow but with cc on Wednesday lol new job starts Monday bk to the office I go and last time my old work was terrible ... although my friend who works at the new place with me
Said it's nothing like it there! Which gives me hope, she's meeting me for coffee before I go in on Monday. Very anxious. I am under the weather ATM and think I have an ear infection, dontvknow how but after Saturday in foam and water on the course we did and three hour drive home I think I caught a cold. Can't stop picking ate half a burger the other day, yesterday a few mouthful of pasta sauce, cucumber stick and i had two products yesterday which didn't help the TOM because when I woke I was starving so ended up having 4 products today lol. I hope my friend doesn't cancel tomorrow as I just need to get out for a bit. Find some civilisation. So sorry for the rant. Today's 2 peanut bars, a chocolate shake and a chocolate chew have curbed my cravings although everything has tasted funny even my cups of tea lol night everyone better try and sleep and get bk Into routine x

Hey Lucyann,

Life generally can be Over Welles :) ;) ( like that btw)!

I hope you had a good sleep, are feeling refreshed and ready for the new day. "Yup we is al' guilty of over thinking"

Today is about forgetting everything around and just breathing...

Push those thoughts of everyone and your anxiety away. You got another job (tick) you're on a plan that's to date done you proud (tick)
You've been losing the pesky pounds (tick) you have loving supportive people around you (tick)

Everything will be fine as long as you keep taking big deeeeeeppppp breaths.

You've got a chilled out weekend planned. Maybe think about things you'll do when you are another 7lbs down.

Another slimmer on the forum, read her diary, its on lighter life I think, or in my string, she started in Jan this year and hit 5 1/2 stone loss by 8 Aug. She would have lots of cheats but when she did, she jumped back on, lost count of how many times she did this. But she accepted and moved on. Which I've seen you exactly the same.

This plan is all about YOU! Do what's right for you, your body and most importantly your MIND.

Not going to stress you out, orteying not to, just get through today and BREATHE. That's all you have to do. Block all else out today just breathe xxxx

You're here and to quote a great line

" I see you ... " xxx

Hi Tasha,

Oooo well done. For taking that first step. First and foremost, you sit and think wow, I've done it, the best way to start is have your mindset in place.

That's the one most important thing on any plan. This one is great as coupled with that mindset and the products you will achieve your goals.

Don't think about what's ahead, just think about the day you've got through. DONT OVER THINK IT.

Before you know it, you'll be at the end of your first cycle and 3 stones down.

That's how I see things now. The first few days, drink lots and lots of water. Guzzle as much as you can down. Try not to have your first shake early, leave as late as possible. I do that and the same with the rest. Let your body feel a little hungry. Then you'll enjoy the product that much more and within the first 3-4 days you'll be in ketosis and won't feel hungry again. That's when you get your mindset into a new way of eating and believe this is the routine for you.

Take it one day at a time, then try and forget about it and just enjoy chatting on this forum, the support and love around you, and a lot from here. This forum has kept me on the right path, of that I am sure.

Ohh... get tetra packs and freeze them.:::

My favourite ever. And the chocolate... OMG,, fully frozen ... yummmmmmmy 3/4 frozen... also a big treat as open the top, get a spoon and scoff... your tongue will be literally chasing every drop

xxxxx

Hi Tasha,

Oooo well done. For taking that first step. First and foremost, you sit and think wow, I've done it, the best way to start is have your mindset in place.

That's the one most important thing on any plan. This one is great as coupled with that mindset and the products you will achieve your goals.

Don't think about what's ahead, just think about the day you've got through. DONT OVER THINK IT.

Before you know it, you'll be at the end of your first cycle and 3 stones down.

That's how I see things now. The first few days, drink lots and lots of water. Guzzle as much as you can down. Try not to have your first shake early, leave as late as possible. I do that and the same with the rest. Let your body feel a little hungry. Then you'll enjoy the product that much more and within the first 3-4 days you'll be in ketosis and won't feel hungry again. That's when you get your mindset into a new way of eating and believe this is the routine for you.

Take it one day at a time, then try and forget about it and just enjoy chatting on this forum, the support and love around you, and a lot from here. This forum has kept me on the right path, of that I am sure.

Ohh... get tetra packs and freeze them.:::

My favourite ever. And the chocolate... OMG,, fully frozen ... yummmmmmmy 3/4 frozen... also a big treat as open the top, get a spoon and scoff... your tongue will be literally chasing every drop

xxxxx

Thank you so much for your reply, I feel doing this can be lonely at times but some of the posts I have read on here you are all very supportive which is wonderful.

I am ready for this and excited.

I have just had my first smoothie and was thoroughly enjoyable and more sweet then I expected and I like this idea of freezing them I am a nibbler so something that will take me a while will keep me busy.

I look forward to sharing this and reading all your lovely supportive comments xx

HeyTasha,

Well you won't be on this journey alone, I've still a long road ahead, and luckily we get other lovely ladies that jump on the train too..

I'm just greatful of that all the time. My 10 week weighin on Tuesday eeeee, just to get into the 12's is my next Mini goal. Another few more pounds, and I'm there yippeeee

xxx

Can't sleep, will do shortly as have an early start, but just wanted to say I was naughty today. I had 3 products and should have stuck to 2, I had a salad at lunch time, 230 cals and had roast chickens slices thrown in from M&S, and a little basil infused olive oil as a dressing ( really nice btw) but then later in the day, had to go to IKEA, little one was hungry and wanted to eat and we had something in the food court.

I had one of her meatballs, then some baked salmon, with a little dry salad in the side, no oil for dressing so did without, which actually doesn't bother me, anyway approx which 270 cals. So even though it was all good cheats, something I promised I wouldn't do again. I went 200 cals over my daily quota. And I wasn't even hungry.

I did pick up some of the frozen salmon they also sell and some shrimps for darling daughter. But feel so frigging bad that I did that. I have to say, I do enjoy the meals I have. I'm so over over indulging. It's weird but something seems to have clicked in my head re healthy eating.

Anyway, will probably have to have a deficit in the coming days to make up for my cheats. I'm down to 13stns and 3.8 pounds.ounces respectively.

Follow that mantra, am so tired so am going off to sleep

Night beautiful people xxxx

Back