Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Hey LTL,

It's actually Swiss boullion stock. You can get it from Tesco l, Sainsbury's at 150mg fo about £2.00

It's just been repackaged by CWP. It's exactly the same ingredients nutrients, salt etc everything and manufacturer and place where manufactured by the same producers..

I buy mine from Tesco.

Does the trick just as well xxx

Hey LTL,

It's actually Swiss boullion stock. You can get it from Tesco l, Sainsbury's at 150mg fo about £2.00

It's just been repackaged by CWP. It's exactly the same ingredients nutrients, salt etc everything and manufacturer and place where manufactured by the same producers..

I buy mine from Tesco.

Does the trick just as well xxx
Great -I use that all the time in cooking so have some in!

Hi All

It's week 10 weighin... just been weighed and here's the stats ;)

Start weight June 14 2017
Week 0 15st 7lbs (5pm)
Week 1 14st 13lbs (2pm) 8lb
Week 2 14st 11lbs (7:30pm) 2lb
Week 3 14st 5.5lbs (5pm) 5.5lb
Week 4 14st 4lbs (5pm) 1.5lb
Week 5 14st 2.6lbs(5pm) 1.4lb
Week 6 13st 12.6lbs (1pm) 4lb
Week 7 13st 8.2lbs (3pm) 4.4lb
Week 8 13st 8lbs (5pm) STS.
Week 9 13st 5lbs (1pm) 3lbs
Week 10 13st 1.5lb (3:30) 3.5lb

A total loss of 33.5lbs, that's 8.5 pounds to my first 3stones, which gives me 3 weeks to reach that goal in 3 months week 13 ;) and 2lbs away from the 12's... OMG !!!

This plan is so doable !!!

This plan works !!! 1.5 pounds away from 2 1/2 stone loss!! Over 15kg loss!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Xxxxxxx

Thanks LTL,

Sometimes it's hard not to cheat. But stick with good cheats and only in emergency, whennyiu give yourself permission to do that you find you actually don't want to and can do without it.

:)

xxx

Hi All

It's week 10 weighin... just been weighed and here's the stats ;)

Start weight June 14 2017
Week 0 15st 7lbs (5pm)
Week 1 14st 13lbs (2pm) 8lb
Week 2 14st 11lbs (7:30pm) 2lb
Week 3 14st 5.5lbs (5pm) 5.5lb
Week 4 14st 4lbs (5pm) 1.5lb
Week 5 14st 2.6lbs(5pm) 1.4lb
Week 6 13st 12.6lbs (1pm) 4lb
Week 7 13st 8.2lbs (3pm) 4.4lb
Week 8 13st 8lbs (5pm) STS.
Week 9 13st 5lbs (1pm) 3lbs
Week 10 13st 1.5lb (3:30) 3.5lb

A total loss of 33.5lbs, that's 8.5 pounds to my first 3stones, which gives me 3 weeks to reach that goal in 3 months week 13 ;) and 2lbs away from the 12's... OMG !!!

This plan is so doable !!!

This plan works !!! 1.5 pounds away from 2 1/2 stone loss!! Over 15kg loss!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Xxxxxxx

Hey summer

Well done you that's amazing ( high 5 )

Not long now your doing so well xxx :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hey All,

so massive confession, went away for a couple of days and last night I had a huge fail!!! I'm not going to beat myself up about it as what's done is done, but if I don't loose any weight next weigh in I only have myself to blame.

So we were in our lovely hotel in Windsor with the kids. And I decided I wanted a drink!!! Ahhhhhh, So I had a g&t, slimline tonic at least and prosecco ... ok I had about 5 glasses of prosecco.. I also had some popcorn, urghh what is it with me and the popcorn... so many carbs !!! Oh and think I had a few gummy bears... !!! Ahhhh..

No doubt it's kicked me out of ketosis, I will have to manage myself better. It's done and today is a new day! I won't weigh myself until Saturday just to recover ... hopefully I haven't gained... but will be happy to stay the same! As I have been a numpty!! Hopefully it's water gain, I've already guzzled 3 litres of water. I had a little scrambled egg for breakfast, but that's it.. no bread or any other food, just naughty alcohol. I had a total of 2000 calories, which includes my products, it's in my fitness app!!! Urggghh my own fault!!

I still have a lonnnnggg way to go!! Ahh someone please shame me!! I actually can't recall the last time before that I had any alcohol... oh lawrd !! That's me done now until Xmas ;) won't even bother to treat self for my b day. I'll be making some kind of shake with different flavours layered pudding instead of cake ;) maybe crumble a bar on top lol ..

xxx

Hello lovely lady - it's just a lapse and not a full blown relapse so you're picking yourself up and dusting yourself down which is great.

Self care and self compassion win the day - well done for keeping a sense of perspective and jumping back on the wagon xxxx

IMG_1988.JPG
Hey All,

so massive confession, went away for a couple of days and last night I had a huge fail!!! I'm not going to beat myself up about it as what's done is done, but if I don't loose any weight next weigh in I only have myself to blame.

So we were in our lovely hotel in Windsor with the kids. And I decided I wanted a drink!!! Ahhhhhh, So I had a g&t, slimline tonic at least and prosecco ... ok I had about 5 glasses of prosecco.. I also had some popcorn, urghh what is it with me and the popcorn... so many carbs !!! Oh and think I had a few gummy bears... !!! Ahhhh..

No doubt it's kicked me out of ketosis, I will have to manage myself better. It's done and today is a new day! I won't weigh myself until Saturday just to recover ... hopefully I haven't gained... but will be happy to stay the same! As I have been a numpty!! Hopefully it's water gain, I've already guzzled 3 litres of water. I had a little scrambled egg for breakfast, but that's it.. no bread or any other food, just naughty alcohol. I had a total of 2000 calories, which includes my products, it's in my fitness app!!! Urggghh my own fault!!

I still have a lonnnnggg way to go!! Ahh someone please shame me!! I actually can't recall the last time before that I had any alcohol... oh lawrd !! That's me done now until Xmas ;) won't even bother to treat self for my b day. I'll be making some kind of shake with different flavours layered pudding instead of cake ;) maybe crumble a bar on top lol ..

xxx
Hey Summer

I wouldn't be to harsh on yourself you are allowed to live, don't dwell on it just carry on.

We will all be here at some point it's not just about learning to loose weight but a health balance and enjoying yourself is part of that.

I do hope your not to hard on yourself apart from not being in ketosis you'll soon be back and loosing again.

Xx

Hi Tasha, Enough and LTL,

Thanks, I was being seriously hard on myself, and you're right, I do need to address working that healthy balance, I just couldn't say no.. I had the popcorn and jelly babies, What a weird blow out, I did have a headache in the morning.. lol, that'll teach me :) ;)

I was ok today, just got on with it, will delay my next unofficial weighin until Sunday ;)

FYI, I've noticed my CC scales seem to be out. Mine are working the same as my doctors, I do think the CC's should change their scales every so often. They have so many diff people using all the time, they may lose balance.. I use mine with her now to stay consistent to one scales. They were the same when we started.. maybe she's dropped it or something, but worth noting Guys for future ref with your own CC's

Thanks again for the kind words...

:)

Xx

Yup,

Think if an ever at the CC's house I will take mine along next time.. how strange there's are often so wrong. Anyway, weighed this morning although I was going to wait, but wanted to see the damage.. gone up by .5lb humpfff, so back to 13.2 my own fault.

Will be back to weighing self Reg each day, it helps me stay on track, even when plan is done I will have to keep it up each day to maintain.

Just with food, I will think about the 3/4 or 5/2 maybe with shakes only those days, anyway long time to decide still about 3 1/2 stones to loose . Anyway if unbuckle down I may get to 12.13 next week if I'm lucky :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh to be in the 12's then will be 6lbs away from my subtotal of 3stones lost ;) :) :)

I have done a lot of walking this week, my body feels exhausted with that alone, Soph dropped to a friends for a sleepover last night, will be collecting her later today, think may go for a massage before then, it's seriously needed..

Went into the pool at the hotel too, was not a pretty sight it wouldn't have been so bad if I had at least some muscle, but I simply have none, I mean ZERO!! I had to borrow a costume from my friend nothing I have will fit, and my chum is way smaller but she had an old size 12/14 from marks they are a larger fit, I somehow squeezed all my blub into it, it was tight... but wearable, i need to figure out what size I am, I have the 16's I'm still wearing, all my 18's and 20's are now too big, yayyy but I refuse to go and buy anything as what's the point I will hopefully lose more weight and things will be too big again,,.. well here's hoping ;) will just have to wear lose clothing for now .. oh that they're all so loose is pretty brill...

Summer hols will be over soon, sept 5 is my 12 week end... 3 month end is sept 12 so I have until then to reach that there 3 stone mini goal... 9lbs ... it can be done, just need to knuckle down :)

Hi to Chris, Lucyann, Mini-K, Priya would be great to hear your news ladies

xxx

Hi Summerchick I'm off the wagon too.
Oh so greedy eaten full box of roses how sad is that body well out of ketosis got app 11 am get back to you in a bit xx

Hi Chris,

Awee lol, about the same as my boozefest on Wednesday lol... hopefully I will be back in ketosis by Sunday...

How's your hip? Any news from the doctors? I hope that improves for you. My joints have definitely improved, I didn't even notice I'd lost the aches until mentioned as was so focused on the plan.. having a blow out has to be done sometimes.

Missed your little updates have you been getting out and about?

Hugs

Xxx

Back