Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Ooo,

I've gotten into the habit of weighing myself night and day everyday, I don't care what anyone says but it makes me stay on track. For example I had my naughty cheats yesterday, having just had an early weigh in, I've gained 4ozs from yesterday. I've gone from 13st 3lbs 8ozs to 13st 4lbs and 2ozs... it maybe water gain, but how interesting even though mainly protein only cheats...

I'm getting into a routine of really watching what I eat. My good cheats need to be left for maintenance. It's all good, I still have up until week 13 end of really to loose 3 stones total. But it's ok if it doesn't happen either until a week later or even later than that. Having had braces fitted last week, movement is clearly starting to happen as certain teeth are tender from the re alignments already in a week.

Yes before you think, chomping on my salad was a little tricky yesterday.. :rotflmao::rotflmao::whistle:

Ok, head in the game peeps need to get into the 12's in the next week or so then as close to 3 stone total loss by month 3:):) and yes I am certain I would have been in the 12's by now if I hadn't had all those good girl cheats, was it worth it... !!! Yup it was lol.. but get on track people, don't be fooled, stay away from good girl cheats and reach your goals ;)

Tuesday officially weigh in, hmmm let's see what that brings. That salmon was so tasty yesterday ;) what's in the product that with no deviation you just loose loose loose :) :)

xxx

Don't forget, it can take a month for your body to catch up with shrinking your body from any of the weight loss you achieve.

:0icanfly:

xxx

Can't sleep, will do shortly as have an early start, but just wanted to say I was naughty today. I had 3 products and should have stuck to 2, I had a salad at lunch time, 230 cals and had roast chickens slices thrown in from M&S, and a little basil infused olive oil as a dressing ( really nice btw) but then later in the day, had to go to IKEA, little one was hungry and wanted to eat and we had something in the food court.

I had one of her meatballs, then some baked salmon, with a little dry salad in the side, no oil for dressing so did without, which actually doesn't bother me, anyway approx which 270 cals. So even though it was all good cheats, something I promised I wouldn't do again. I went 200 cals over my daily quota. And I wasn't even hungry.

I did pick up some of the frozen salmon they also sell and some shrimps for darling daughter. But feel so frigging bad that I did that. I have to say, I do enjoy the meals I have. I'm so over over indulging. It's weird but something seems to have clicked in my head re healthy eating.

Anyway, will probably have to have a deficit in the coming days to make up for my cheats. I'm down to 13stns and 3.8 pounds.ounces respectively.

Follow that mantra, am so tired so am going off to sleep

Night beautiful people xxxx

Hey summer

I think eating real cheats like crisps or chocolate is what you should worry about, I can see your head is clearly in the game and I don't think having a little health extra is going to cause any damage not the once any way.

How much have you lost anyway? It sounds you've got this new lifestyle down to a T and I wouldn't worry to much about weigh in I'm sure you'll be at a point your very happy with with.

And an Ikea meatball who call resist one of them little beauties, to have just one says your 100% dedicated xx

Hey Tasha,

Lol, and having re weighed myself just now, I've dropped again, 13st 3pounds and 4oz's so almost a lb in 2 hours, the last shake still in my system, had it around 1pm while watching the end of a movie lol... a frozen chocolate tetra shake... it is yet the best thing I have created ( not that I did anything other than stick it in the freezer) OMG they are so divine hence I wasn't hungry, just being greedy... ;) ;)

So officially I've lost based on last weigh in 2stone and 2lbs in the 9 weeks, but I've dropped another unofficial 2lbs this week and I still have 4 days to go before official weigh in. So if I can squeeze of another 1lb that gets me to my weekly target of 3lbs a week but seriously any losses is fine with me, there have been weeks i lost a pound and a few ozs, or nothing at all when it's TOTM. ( mines a mess btw)

But that's expected and the weeks you're not losing too much are usually the times when the body is working hard to shrink the skin back after some good losses. As the last thing any of us want is the dreaded loose skin, so it does all balance out :)

With getting in the "zone" I tried the plan around March for the first time. I couldn't just get it. The shakes were making me feel sick, and I couldn't get my mind set sorted. So after 2-3 weeks of trying and failing miserably I gave up.

Something clicked a couple of months ago, I didn't obsess about it and just got on with it. Accepted a new way, didn't question it and just got on with it. Today is day 67... jeepers sounds crazy I'm hoping for 3 stones every 100 days or so... I think that's doable..

Once I reach goal, I plan on resistance weight training to build up strength and muscle. I expect to gain a stone from that alone. But muscle weight is good weight so am good with that gain :) and the exercise will hopefully address any loose skin I may have acquired ;)

I'll be keeping this diary until the end and will still continue even when at maintenance, and thereafter with it as it keeps me accountable and I'd like to let people have that view of how it works fully with just one person all the way thro I had thought about it weighing my self so often a day, but it helps me stay on track and not to cheat ( errr I mean bad cheats ;) ) I stay focused and on track.

How are you finding your consultant? Is she texting you everyday? Is she giving you good or any advice. Hopefully she's still her goal weight or near it.

Oh, I'm a single mum of an almost 13 year old girl, and zero family. Parents both passed quiet young both from horrid C and no siblings or many cousins etc. My friends have been my support and family and juggle is middle name ;)

xxx

Last edited:
Hey summer

You've done amazing WOW!! Over 2 stone is brilliant you must be so proud of yourself what an achievement.

I am going to give this freezing your shake a go I'm just having my chocolate and mint one now with ice cubes, first time with this one and it's lovely if I could lick round my glass I would :)

You sound like a fighter and I'm glad you have found support with your friends, everyone needs somebody.

Awww 13 years old here's to the crazy years my boy has just turned 14 and he's like a whirlwind, wouldn't have him any other way thou.

I'm blessed to have a supportive partner and a little family we have grew apart over the years that's a whole different story!!

I plan to start exercising more once I move to step 2 just walking my dog for now which is enjoyable however I have inflammation of the pelvis at the moment so can't go to far, think it's weigh related never had it before so I hope once my weight comes down that will disappear as well.

My consultant has messaged me each day she is lovely and was recommended through a couple of friends, her inspiration to do it was the same as mine so we have the same goals.

You'll shift that pound in the next way in I'm looking forward to your mine isn't until Thursday, just gives me few more days to shift some.

Xx

Guys I jut posted this on Kate's diary but need to duplicate for all...

Just had a TKmaxx visit.

They have Jordan's skinny flavourings 750mls at £3.99, guys so bloody cheap. Zero cals, zero carbs no sugar, kosher and gluten free.

YOu Can put in coffee and shakes to sweeten if you want.
I got English Toffee, hazelnut, caramel, Chocolate caramel, and wait for it Irish cream!!!!

£3.99 each. Normally £10 or £15 squid on eBay

They had coconut and a few others but didn't get those.

Hope you guys find some xxx

FYI

Jordan's do skinny foam too, same deets as above re zero everything.

Look on TRKG website

The foam is all yummy flavours and doesn't mess up your ketosis :)

xxx

Last edited:
Hey Tasha,

Yes freeze the chocolate tetra premade shake frozen. It's just richer than the packet shakes and dang it it's so yum.

I've just had to decaf coffees with some Irish coffee syrup...how can something so tasty be zero cals and zero carbs... I'm in heaven!!!

Will have to go to TKmaxx and buy them all up lol ;)

I've been lucky with my friends but I'm also very, I don't know I just get on with it. I don't think about it as nothing I can do about it. Would be great to be part of a big family, but I have mine with my friends, my lovely amazing daughter, she starts year 8 this September. Yours must be about to start year 9. Oh they are a joy aren't they. She gives me such joy :)

I'm pleased you have a partner that's there for you. And yes the supposed family I'm meant to have as far as I'm concerned don't exist. Eeehh gives me chills... urghh anyway... it's all good. I kinda like things the way they are. Zero stress lol...

Am sorry you're suffering, my ailments seem to have gone since I've lost some of my weight. My knees and joints have improved beyond recognition. My high blood pressure gone, I can do so much more. I promise you'll be the same soon enough :)

Righto night night for now and welldone on another day completed

:)

xx

Hi guys,
Hanging in there. New job start Monday erugh! If another person tells me it's going to be impossible to keep it up I might scream! Lol hair cut today and maybe a dye who knows!

Thanks for all ur kind words of support. Can't wait for Wednesday as it's going to be my weigh in from Friday. Going to be hard after these two weeks as il be trying to fit in seeing her as she doesn't do weekends. Il manage it some how. I have two weeks to get into the 12s which is my goal. According to the scales unofficially I am 13.5 so lost 1 pound. Need to loose 9 in two weeks for a lovely clear stone target of 1 stone in August However I honestly have slowed up so I don't think this will be the
Case as on Friday it will be end of year BBQ. I know it's
Not that bad but I ate 3 cherries yesterday after the dog walk lol. Can't wait to get into size 14s as after that I don't remember being in a 12 at all lol I'm sure I did at one point lol.

Happy Sunday guys!
Today's products are chocolate tetra ice cream, chocolate chew
And either chicken tikka or a peanut crunch bar.

My water in take is going to be 4 litres ... I'm only scraping the 2.25 ATM so need to power through

Sorry some how I've missed three pages of messages will catch up with them later.

Btw my magic number is 48 ( target) 20s by holiday

Hi Lucyann,

Dang girl you're doing brilliantly. 13.5lb you started on 15.11? That is beyond brilliant!!! Omg go girl!

Yup I'm having chocolate and banana frozen tetras day and night at the mo lol ! ;)

You're going to smash that target! You're seriously doing so well!!

I had my hair done yesterday! Roots and cut. So needed it. My appointment was for last week, but lol.. lost my car key, or the loan car key.. mine was having a service etc.. they had to find the spare so had no car for 4 days.. not fun but heigh ho.

Anyway I've done another unofficial weighin. My last weighin was also 13st5lbs am also hoping I get into the 12's. Today's UNoffic is 13st2lbs but I know I will gain at some point before offic weighin lol that's ok!! I'm on track with you Lucyann!!

We're going to smash our target by Xmas lady!!!

When you say your target is 48 do you mean kg's ??? And what's 20's by hols, am not joining the dots well, hmm lack of brain function this end ;)

xxxx

Off to TKmaxx for more syrups xxx

Hey Tasha,

Yes freeze the chocolate tetra premade shake frozen. It's just richer than the packet shakes and dang it it's so yum.

I've just had to decaf coffees with some Irish coffee syrup...how can something so tasty be zero cals and zero carbs... I'm in heaven!!!

Will have to go to TKmaxx and buy them all up lol ;)

I've been lucky with my friends but I'm also very, I don't know I just get on with it. I don't think about it as nothing I can do about it. Would be great to be part of a big family, but I have mine with my friends, my lovely amazing daughter, she starts year 8 this September. Yours must be about to start year 9. Oh they are a joy aren't they. She gives me such joy :)

I'm pleased you have a partner that's there for you. And yes the supposed family I'm meant to have as far as I'm concerned don't exist. Eeehh gives me chills... urghh anyway... it's all good. I kinda like things the way they are. Zero stress lol...

Am sorry you're suffering, my ailments seem to have gone since I've lost some of my weight. My knees and joints have improved beyond recognition. My high blood pressure gone, I can do so much more. I promise you'll be the same soon enough :)

Righto night night for now and welldone on another day completed

:)

xx
Hey summer

Thanks for your advise re the jordans skinny syrups I just bought 2 today so about to make myself a coffee, can't believe how excited I am haha.

Xx

Hey FLM,

I've had a day of running around and my daughter has a couple of friends for a sleep over today, am
Doing pizza for dinner quick and easy! Especially as I just use my phone and order :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I'm glad you found my diary, wanted to have more of a chat with you :) I'm still struggling trying to find yours by the forum page, but now can just get the alerts and go straight through :)

Will post on yours pizza is here will post in a sec

xxx

Well running around is calorie burning ;)

I miss ordering pizza :rotflmao: even worse if ordering but don't get to eat it, but you seem strong and motivated to get through it!

On your advice, I've set up a diary called 'Journey back to the old me', hope you can find it now.

Oh, they're in the family room, I can't cope with smelling that yumminess. I have a lady cave room all to myself. My grown up room lol!! No food smells allowed!!

But who cares, I now have yummy skinny Jordan's syrup and my lovely frozen tetra shakes !! And I have all you great guys here to support me and hopefully I can offer the same

:woohoo:

xxx

Crikey,

So tired but just have to post ;) lol... the sleepover was hilarious, between the girls playing dress up, making up games, finding spiders at 4 in the morning, waking me up to catch them... which I dutifully did.. and a full day at Thorpe Park again..

My legs are exhausted, being prepared no one got wet on the water rides even the tidal wave. Long ponchos from ikea did the trick lol..

I had to take bars with me, only 2, but then was still not back for another product, so managed to get to marks and buy the snack pack boiled eggs they do and have those instead of one of my products and then having got home around 10pm, we stopped out for dinner too, I had my trusted frozen chocolate tetra around 10:30pm.. am sure am still about 70 cals short, but will have to make it up tomorrow, don't like missing my products but have to let it go and hope it won't mess my body's routine and expectation of cals and nutrients. Only one day... surely it'll be ok... answers on a postcard to summerchic c/o minimins CWP thanks ;)

So, tom, or should I say today is day 70!!! Day 70 I tell ya.. gosh I recall just seems like yesterday I was on day one, and talking to the lovely Priya who is seriously missed and hoping she'll pop her head in and say hi.

You're in my thoughts and hoping things get better with work, home and the vet sad break up. You really touched our hearts lovely girl. You seriously kept me going, your posts were so warming and funny, such a beautiful vibrant girl. Looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

Anyway, another 2 weeks and I'm officially on step 2 for a week, not sure how that works as considering I'm already on 800 cals a day... I prefer the 4 products, will have to discuss with me CC when I see her tomoz..

Def won't be in the 12's tomorrow, but hopefully next week. And as close as possible to my 3stones by month 3/ Wk 13 end as no chance by week 12 end.

Will have to start thinking of my exercise plan and when to fire that up when I'm on maintenance.

Crikey a lot of walking today, lots cals burnt no doubt, and Poss muscle gained.. it all helps with skin shrinkage lol.

Now tired of to sleep not sure my post even makes sense lol ;) ;)

Night guys

Xxx

Hey guys,

I know there seems to be a lot of confusion on whether freezing tetra packs can make them loose their nutrients. I've asked my consultant and read comments on others and baring in mind none of them are qualified dietians, ( who are the only really qualified people to be able to make an educated comment) I've found some stuff online which can give a more informed review.

The following I found on the Betterhealth Channel.

" Almost all food is processed in some way before it is eaten. Commercially, the main reasons to process food are to eliminate micro-organisms (which may cause disease) and to extend shelf life.

Simply cooking or combining a food with other foodstuffs to create a recipe is also considered a form of food processing. Whatever the case, the nutrient value of any food is often altered by the processing.

Effects of processing and storage of food

Some vitamins are more stable (less affected by processing) than others. Water-soluble vitamins (B-group and C) are more unstable than fat-soluble vitamins (K, A, D and E) during food processing and storage.

The most unstable vitamins include:

• folate
  • thiamine
  • vitamin C.
More stable vitamins include:

• niacin (vitamin B3)
  • vitamin K
  • vitamin D
  • biotin (vitamin B7)
  • pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).

Freezing

The nutrient value of a food is retained when it is frozen. Any nutrient losses are due to the processing prior to freezing and the cooking once the frozen food is thawed. "

General concept is the less time something has been frozen the less any possible delicate nutrients are broken down. My packs are only ever frozen 24-48 hours prior to consumption.

I don't heat the frozen packs with any form of cooking, which is when any nutrients in either fresh or processed foods can potentially lose nutrients according to these same qualified dietitians. Clearly CWP haven't invested any money in giving anyone a final decision on the matter so if any are lost according to the experts in the processing of food stuffs any losses are negligible.

So I guess, unless anyone can say based on actual studies by qualified dietitians or scientist to what I've found, it seems to be ok to freeze your packs. I get some CC may say not, but these comments seem to come from a place of not knowing the answer and just saying something to cover themselves, as opposed to from a qualified educated perpespective.

I've been freezing my tetras from pretty much the start of my journey and today being week 10 weigh-in. I have lost in that time 2 stones and 5lbs having gone from 15st 7lbs to 13st 2lbs, ( although that's yet to be made official so give or take a 1lb, will update losses midday as am out the rest of the day and won't be able to have a weigh in until Thursday) - ( and I have cheated throughout, albeit good cheats with carbs being complex Ones of mixed salad, and grilled or roast chicken a couple of times a week) on a personal note, having a product in my hand it takes 30mins to "eat" as opposed to gulped down in 3 mins is better mentally to move forward for me on the plan.

Personally the benefits out weigh the negatives for me, and I suffer from a dodgy thyroid where my thyroid is totally shot to pieces and would shut down totally without my daily medication I am on for life. An illness that is considered so serious by the NHS, it and cancer are the only medical illnesses where the NHS won't inforce charges for the medications you must take every single day for life.

We can all make informed decisions but so far the qualified experts who actually trained and studied and took exams in their craft seem to think any losses are so negligible, for me that's where I made my decision to continue to freeze them ;)

Now that seriousness over, guys please look on line or any other research you find to make your own final decisions. And just do what works for you. We're all different. Different bodies, different heights, different metabolism's, different ages, different DNA, different genders.

Is the weight loss happening? Are you being knocked out of ketosis?

I'm not qualified to make a judgement just posted what qualified dietitians have confirmed but look yourselves too.

Let's all make good choices .... love yourself and be amazing yayyyyy!!!

:banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi, Losingthelard,
Wellcome to the group, l like your name very apt, I've used the vedg favouring it's similar to a vedg stock cube it as a salty taste though, lf your ok with that it makes a nice change to have a warm drink without the calories x

Back