Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Ahhh, it happens - these kids and social media! 2 months is like wow! no joke
My daughter is not allowed to be on social media for family reasons, so she posts food and sunsets.... ha ha
I did stop laughing when a boy in her class started sending her slightly lewd pics... but she shut it down quick!

Crikey,

That must have been a little scary... having those rules I think is very sensible, I think everyone has gone into bizarre mode and lost all boundaries of privacy and personal safety.

I know it's meant to be the new "culture" and I'm all for all new things, but exposing yourself to the level so many do... I'm glad your disagree has you to be her biggest guide.

Anyway, it is seriously quiet. Here, I've been off plan all week, after fasting, I fancied a few different tastes, not good!! and I know I've gained, I'm not weighing myself, until I've been back on plan a week and it's going to be hard. Because having had a naughty blowout, I've 12 weeks or slightly less now to get more lbs off. I defined my hypnotherapist back... :(

I'm going to have milk instead of 4 products (want the tea..) have discussed with my CDC. So just going to get on with it today. Will go to the gym later today and fit in a little exercise, albeit I did manage to hurt my lower back. How did I do that !!!

Weather has been mild so nice long walks,

xx

You can do it Summer!

I lost 2lbs this week which is a miracle.Weighed yesterday and weighing again on Tuesday-out for afternoon tea this afternoon.....loading up on water now and will drink loads tonight.
I'm a teacher and tomorrow is open day from 10-2 and on Sunday I have a trip-bars at the ready!!!

Hi guys,

Awe thanks :) I have to say I have had crazy week, I'm still in the 12's wasn't expecting that...!!! Which now gives me the kick to get myself through the next few days of being back in ketosis. I don't usually get a headache... so fingers crossed.

Been sticking with my plan all day so far, morning cup of lovely tea:) loads of water. Had to take cat back and forth to vets, she's not well, and she's playing up a little because wanting attention I give to dogs... pets get jealous people!!!

Have to take her back to vet Monday as needs her annual jab too as well as the antibiotics... how am supposed to get these down her little throat. And she won't eat her food if I mix them in with it... urghh

xxx

How are you doing there? You were awfully quiet this weekend ;)
In ketosis yet? I need to get myself back into it - starting today!

Hey Elm,

Been laid up, my daughter is staying with a friend from school tonight, so hopefully will feel a little better tomorrow, urgh hate being unable to do anything.

I haven't got my self back in plan as I meant to, stagnating .... urghhh... meant to start today, but have had some banana's and urghhh bread.

It's ok, gonna take it today and restart tomorrow! Tummy has bloated not good but am Not giving up :)

Xxxx how about you? Have you restarted yet ??

Xx

Yikes! sorry to hear that. I stayed home today because my daughter was the same - dodgy stomach, bloating the works!

I managed to restart, was wavering around lunchtime and had my second meal earlier than I would have liked (2 porridge) couldn't face a 3rd one tonight so I went for a bar

Not gonna lie, had some cucumber a while ago with hot pepper sauce - I need very spicy food ATM! but that's not the end of the world right?

I'll try harder tomorrow

Night night

Lol,

Right, September or last 3 weeks had been a massive fail for me, I've emailed my hypnotherapist for inspiration although she still can't see me until month end.

I will get my act together as all my massive cheats, seriously not enjoyable !! I will be back on track tomorrow or I will eat my hat! I hold myself accountable.

I've worked so hard to date, and yes this stuff is seriously hard. A few pounds to lose is one thing, but stones... and in my case a total of 6 is required!! Ok back to 3 1/2 with my bad carry on!!! Urghhh !!!

Get a grip lady me!!! You can't fail, will do long walks everyday, dang my back!!!!!

xxxx

Next couple of days will be hard, it's been tricky getting back into the zone, but I just have to focus.

Am drinking loads of water, I'm having milk with my tea. Had a bar, and will have spag Bol or green thai style rice for supper .:. And a shake around 8pm.

With that in mind I can focus on my meals and get myself back into my journey. Am going to take each hour as it comes as then I can just focus focus focus.

Keep at it, everyone, we've all been in a place where we've fallen in our journey. Am looking forward to my products again. Drink drink drink my water :)

xxx

That’s the spirit.

Sorry to hear about your back. I used to get very bad sciaticas until I found out it was the position I was sitting in - especially in my car! It was unbearable - is there anything that will help?
By the way how is your cat?

Hey Elm,

How are you? Btw, did you ever get any of the outfits you'd had put aside? :) :)

Back is still sore, so odd, but I can move about again, still hard to stretch without a twinge, but will keep with the painkillers they've helped. It doesn't help that I have a long torso, prone to lower back issues, although I've been lucky for a while, you've probably got the same. And yes, have to get the car seat positioned in a good way...

the cat, I'm at a loss, I love her so much, but she's just not happy... tried anxiety tabs for cats, she's on antibiotics, albeit the vet found nothing in the tests she did. I'm feeding her tinned tuna and treats only... loads of cuddles just have to keep at it, hopefully she will settle. She's just not happy with sharing attention with the dogs anymore..

I've finally got myself back into my " take each 24 hours as it comes" seriously fell to the curb, the stress of my case, drama with lawyers.. blah, blah, blah. Stories stories stories ;) could go on, but we all have that, just have to pull the rabbit out of the hat. Ordered Oprah Winfreys latest book, The Wisdom of Sunday's. I have to say, very few people can open their mouths and ever word is inspiring, this lady falls into that category for me.

Anyway, I can see how easily you can fall to old habits, especially as I thought I had a handle on things. At this moment am taking each meal pack as it comes :) that's keeping me steady and on track, aiming for another 100% day. I've been doing a lot of mental visualisation, but getting back in that zone can be tough, I'm glad I had that experience as it's something I will have to get to grips with over my journey, need to find another addiction.. ;) the gym or 5 mile daily walks being the most obvious.

Should be in ketosis if not today, def by tomorrow. Can start to address damage I've done and then get shifting more of the girth that needs to be gone.

Something clicked again thank heavens!! ;)

Had some tea with milk, my now 4th product. Am now on 3 packs and 200mls semi-skimmed milk :) definiately feel happier.

Slow and steady, it feels like I'm starting my journey again for the first time, sticking with that thinking ;)

xxx

Oh Summer! Sorry about the cat - spent a fortune on my make cat as well - he kept licking himself raw on one leg.. they were doing all sorts of blood tests etc - then one day I was back in for results and this old lady (she looked like she probably owned 20 cats herself!) said - “your cat looks depressed” - she gave me the name of a pheromone spray - and never looked back from it - he just needed to feel home again as there was too much going on around him including a random cat that kept popping in and out

Glad you’re finding your way into the zone again!

Hey Elm,

I think I have the same problem, she's so unhappy. I've tried the Feliway defuser, it was no good, will order the spray. Hopefully that will calm her down, will try keeping her in one room in the house. She's hiding away so much... settle her in one place away from the dogs and slowly bring her back to the rest of the house... gotta keep at it, the thought of re homing her upsets me, who will look after her properly... and love her, she's such a pretty little thing...

So weighed self, additional days of indulgence added 4kgs back!!! I mean what the fah hey!! Can feel it around my middle... oh well! Moving on, today is day 2 of my journey and am on 100% and sticking with it. Hopefully a lot is water weight! Nothing to be done now but move forward positively! Am back in the game that's what matters :)

xxx

Holy Moly,

Finally feel I have my mojo back, what a relief, I'm only in day 2 chapter two of my journey, and seeing it like that I'm just looking ahead and not back. I could have so easily fallen to the way side, I really had lost the desire, life events have more impact on me now that my main event which we all aspire and makes us, namely our careers, well that was for me, obviously family, but family will always be there, it's our careers well for me that gave me confidence, ambition, essence a future to define me... that's been whipped from under me, so now feeling the fallout of that... anyway.. it's harder for me to deal with things now because of that...

So, I'm back on track I'm excited to see what the next 100 days bring! Will have my first product porridge shortly, then spag Bol again for 6 and a shake for 8pm and a keg of water..!!!

Plus use my milk allocation for cups of tea throughout the day... water weight is dropping already, so maybe I will have a healthy first week again loss.

I can see why people can fall of the wagon as it were, it does get boring and something happens and maybe something else and you just stop. I have spent 3 weeks trying to mentally get myself back into gear, and it's been a tough one, and it's hard until the mental switch flicks on... but I wasn't giving up and had to flick that switch on to carry on...

I'm starting to try different water to see what I like the most, currently on Harrogate spring sparkling, it's not bad, Smart water is ok too. My favourite is Voss sparkling, Waitrose, that is my go to for when I want to feel like a change from my glug, and yes San pellogrino. But Voss is my all time favourite.

How about everyone else, yes, I am, asking what your favourite water is... lol ;)

xxx

FLICK!!!

I drink Volvic, and Fidji - I was told to stay away from sparkling water because of the salt but when I NEED some I go for San Pe or Bolle

Sorry to butt in. I was wondering if you could advise me on hypnotherapy and if you think it works for you? very interested..

Hahaha Elm ...

I know, well the switch is truly on now ;) :) :)

Hmm, I like the sparkling water.... dang it...!! No one told me about the salt issues ... urghhh...

Had my apple and cin porridge, ordered a few Exante products just to try... all sounded yummy and their was a deal on... be interesting to try them :)

Will have spag Bol again now.... then pop over to a friends for a few hours.... and a shake when we get back this evening... loads of water.

Day 2 is going well... dogs are back from the groomers, cat is getting dosed up with anti anxiety and antibiotics bless her, it's all good :)

xxx

Back