Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Put that way, very amazing!
I'm a 16UK I think, well it's what the Burberry dress I bought says and I'm taking it with me to wear Monday evening! Halston Heritage, I love their pants and jumpsuits and tops... arghh been too long since I shopped and I will be in NYC, my shopping ground tomorrow night! I think that will be harder to abstain from shopping than eating! I may make an exception and maybe set a budget not to go over - there are 2 RL items I want to try on asap

Anyway, I'm with you on the exercise front, I wanted to start it when I reached 99kg, but since I'm 101 as of this am and I will not weigh in until I get back Saturday (well I'll wait a bit before weighing!) Anyway, I think I'll start some Pilates and some jogging.
My husband is back on his fitness regimen (he's back on the motorcycle Enduro team here) so I'll tag along for the cardio part... I don't like to exercise in a gym - but frankly I'd rather not go on these roads alone early morning!

So it seems new plans are being made! Hope you enjoy your family gatherings. I'm spending tonight with the kiddies as I'll see them in a week - I plan to stay on plan. I leave around noon so I want to stay on plan for the most part!

Have a great evening ladies!

Lol,

No more shopping for you lady, you said you wanted to reign that in, although by the sounds of your line of business, it's a business expense... ;) ;).... Hahaha

I love halston heritage, my reveal dress, a few pages back is HH and ready and waiting to be worn... I've a dozen or so of their dresses, a couple of Gorg jumpsuits and yes tops lovely jackets, skirts too... Aye aye ayyye am a shopaholic too!!! The clothes that need to have tags removed still.. RL being some of them!! Guess, et al, gotta stop. Like you, if I'm right all classic pieces, just me... I used to be an xs zara lol, and yup love zara, massimo d, Cynthia Rowley and the rest!! What's wrong with me... I'm a single mum ... got a child to put through university ;) ... hahaha ... she's decided her vocation!! Plastic surgeon!!! Top of her list when she qualifies.. zig am still around lol... ;)

Just got back a few mins ago, my daughter at a friends bday sleep over, a mystery escape room challenge lol...

Early start, tom then on to family...

Have a great trip ELM, great plan you've made to stay on the straight and narrow, your family must be so proud of you!!!

My daughter is my personal cheerleader, and just putting it out their, I put some make up on today and put on an outfit I almost felt like my old self, haven't worn makeup other than lipstick in two years, put on a bit of foundation, little eye shadow, mascara and eyeliner, seriously nothing huge... the mum who's always been so warming to me suddenly seemed to be odd with me, granted she hasn't seen me in almost 3 months, and frig...

I don't do this shallow looks thing, can't do it... I'm not pretty, I personally don't think so, maybe attractive, ok with make up - apparently have decent bone structure, my skin is what I like and my eyes I guess, but... urghh shudder I dont like compliments as it makes me uncomfortable.... but she gave me the look... I thought I'm still big, ok so I had a little slap on, I could have been a ... I don't know what, she went funny on me.. gawd, back to no make up then... I'm 50 next year for gawds sake what threat am I to you!! Soz !!

The crap looks I got when I was 30 even 40 and beyond from girls 15 plus years younger than me... not that they could figure my age out lol... still can't hahaha, Soz now being silly...

But, don't need mums at my daughters school going all funny on me cause I lost some fat in my cells and put slap on!! Only half way there!! For heavens sake.

Posting my dress again to make me feel better!!!

xxxx

IMG_1014.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 5
How old is your daughter? Sleepovers - ah I remember those! so much fun... LOL, I'd come home having underslept and wired (sugar and pop). Took no time to recup though - today it takes me 2 days to feel normal after staying up past 2 am haha
We DO sound alike! I'm very much into capsule classic clothing - and less is more in the makeup department!

I don't do school moms period, nor rugby moms... or moms in particular who only have that going in their lives and who stay together "pretending" to be friends, around coffee, tea and cigarettes! Nope, don't have time and not interested!

Since you posted your dress, I'll post mine!
https://assets.burberry.com/is/imag...b5b6239.jpg?$BBY_V2_ML_1X1$&wid=2036&hei=2036

Business expense - I just let my accountant take care of that - but you make me laugh SM... but yeah, I'll post in my diary which looks I reserved (not bought!!!!)
doing my best

Have a great day with your daughter then. Off to post on my diary

Yup,

That's a very nice dress. Would happily add that to my addition!! Good eye lady!!

Soph is 12, 13 next month.. it was her friends birthday sleepover, gotta go and get her shortly then family later.. she attends a girls school thankfully so she can focus on her education!! And yup the all important plastic surgeon career!!!

Yeah I know, will have probably clocked it by the time she's fully qualified !!! Hahaha!

Have a great trip lady. I've already managed to gain a few pounds from 2 days of family events by haven't gone over 1200 cals... ugh obviously enough to gain!! Will buckle down Monday ready for Wednesday gym session. I don't mind the gain as it's water retention. I had 3 glasses of wine. I know !!! Very bad! Oh and some green and blacks!! What's wrong with me!!!

Urghh

Xxx

Took off on time but had problems with the wifi - i'm going to have a bar, a snooze and work work work!

Beware of the comfort zone lady! It creeps up in you when you least expect it - especially when you find yourself into a new dress size (downwards! :D)
13, yup a great age for girls I find! Mine's 15 and she leaves home next year - so sad, but that's life right?

Hey Elm,

Yup you're right. About the comfort zone, gotta reach down deep. Get the mind set I had when I first started the plan. Oct 1 2017!!! This can be done.

I will have to have a quiet bit of meditation hypnotherapy has helped, no judging peeps, but I seem to be one of those who is open to hypnotherapy, whatever that means.

I can't see my lady for another few weeks, she's been away for a couple of weeks, too busy to fit me in next week and then off again until the end of October :(

Will get my tapes out, I mean CD's, ahh or YouTube. I'm definiately stuck at the midway point. I've made good choices up until today!! Chocolate !!! Arghhhh !!

Brush it off... will work on getting my head into the zone today.. deep mental therapy...

Oh, Elm... I'm sorry your daughter is off next year for the next part of her education... mine will be with me for another 6 years... and even Uni thereafter, hopefully she is accepted at UCL, then she can travel from home to school everyday as it's an easy journey. She's on strict instructions to never leave me ;) maybe when she's 30.... hahaha! ...dark sinister music... you think I'm joking hahaha)

Seriously, I'm just loving being a mum, best job in the world that is. Will navigate what comes as it does with regard to her.

Right get into the mental zone!! I've got my plan for Wednesday in place, maybe had a little naughty day with that in mind.. it's ok. It's done, gotta jump, Back on board my CDC will not be a happy lady!!! NOR I...

xxxxx

So not been good today. And had something I have missed!!!! A cup of tea!! With milk! Haven't had one in months!!! Tomorrow is a new day!

I accept and acknowledge falling of faith the wagon, the good thing I can have a glass of wine and sip at it and still have leave it half full... not something I could have mustered some months back.

I've had a binge out. And will no doubt put on water weight. So I will not weigh myself but jump on the wagon tomorrow... with porridges and water, but have another cuppa. It's not good. Wish I hadn't but I have and only I can fix myself!!!

Hands up I will be accountable

:) x

Hey Elm,

Yup you're right. About the comfort zone, gotta reach down deep. Get the mind set I had when I first started the plan. Oct 1 2017!!! This can be done.

I will have to have a quiet bit of meditation hypnotherapy has helped, no judging peeps, but I seem to be one of those who is open to hypnotherapy, whatever that means.

I can't see my lady for another few weeks, she's been away for a couple of weeks, too busy to fit me in next week and then off again until the end of October :(

Will get my tapes out, I mean CD's, ahh or YouTube. I'm definiately stuck at the midway point. I've made good choices up until today!! Chocolate !!! Arghhhh !!

Brush it off... will work on getting my head into the zone today.. deep mental therapy...

Oh, Elm... I'm sorry your daughter is off next year for the next part of her education... mine will be with me for another 6 years... and even Uni thereafter, hopefully she is accepted at UCL, then she can travel from home to school everyday as it's an easy journey. She's on strict instructions to never leave me ;) maybe when she's 30.... hahaha! ...dark sinister music... you think I'm joking hahaha)

Seriously, I'm just loving being a mum, best job in the world that is. Will navigate what comes as it does with regard to her.

Right get into the mental zone!! I've got my plan for Wednesday in place, maybe had a little naughty day with that in mind.. it's ok. It's done, gotta jump, Back on board my CDC will not be a happy lady!!! NOR I...

xxxxx

Another hour before landing... man sooo long! Anyway, just wanted to say, I gave birth to both of mine with hypnotherapy so I KNOW it works! Well for me it did

As for my daughter, I'm sure I'll see her on the weekends which is pretty much when I see her now. She has so much going on.

I was very good throughout the flight, caught some zzz as well. The guys had some drinks judging from the snoring! So what's this Wednesday naughty day plan? is it like a day off?

Hi Summer chick!
I just wanted to let you know that I've spent the last few days reading your diary and you've inspired me to set up a meeting with my cambridge consultant!
You are one hell of an inspiring lady and you've come so far! I didn't want to read & run without leaving a message. Good luck on the rest of your journey and you'll be rocking that dress by Christmas! Xx

hey Bubbles,

You reading the same diary..??? ;) ;) hahaha... thanks just been letting off steam, anyone who even attempts this plan or any weight loss journey is a hero in my book.

Start a diary, will be great to hear more from you and your story... you're words are way too kind, but it's the other way round lady, you saying such nice things keeps me inspired.

Await your journey news :) :)
Xx

Hey Elm,

Crikey, they're starting early, they won't make to the end if they're all zonked out already on the sparkly...

I meant, had a massive blow out today, so I won't be weighing myself all week, and will make sure my CDC doesn't tell me Tuesday... as I will hopefully lose what I know I've gained...

Going to go into dreamboard mode tonight, think about my goals etc, a bit of self hypnotherapy, it can do the trick with me.. and for a down to earth, usually practical person, I can honestly say I really believe in it, must have a good connection with the therapist... otherwise the trust isn't there.

And Wednesday, I start with an assessment and hopefully training.. got 10 weeks to crack on and move some more lbs off...

Tomorrow I need to get my act together, take a breath and get into the right frame. Will psych myself into a zone that I'm starting in the am
For the first time... a little naughty pig out, which consists of a few crisps and choc a, and a slice of stupid dumb pizza, which was so yuck.... anyway, it'll all help to hopefully put me in the zone!

Like LTL, am getting bored, but giving it another blast!! I need another 3 stones off minimum!!! Am just on a little whatever..

But committing to 20 sessions with this new spangled exercise regime should help my journey. I'd like to wear my dress for new year, but if it doesn't happen am good with it too..

It's a new month. I need a smack to get on.. keep us posted on your trip, especially the clothes. I've been dreadful, but forth with need to reign in my spending massively. Want to get another property as an investment. And I'm not get any younger and need to be sensible... but can enjoy your lovely purchase, note, singular, one purchase allowed only lady, reign it in too, that's an action to a reaction of something that needs addressing, but in the meantime I am so sad I still get a thrill even if it's someone else buying new things, kinda all the same, just reminds me of me, although, hypnotherapy for you when you return lady, no one needs the amount of clothes we have probably got. FRIGGIN Virgos and their addictive personalities ;)...

;) :)

Xx

Right,

I've woken up with a better head on today, daughter home from school, inset day's this week, entrance exams, glad I don't have to go through that again... not fun !!

Anyway, I know, I know, I know, I'm
Ever the sceptic, however, my mindfulness videos I fell asleep to did the trick, I'm going to be off product for a couple of days only:

Please no one follow my lead, but with a weekend pig out, too scared to look on the scales to the damage I've done, I'm going to follow a fast for next few days, my body seems and has always reacted well to fasting( yup staving self peeps, ;) no judging am trying to snaze it up hear :) I have my dodgy thyroid but with the meds I can't use that as an excuse for weight gain, it's at a good level according to blood work so will fast, will have copious amounts of tea That's ok, with milk, lots of water, then hopefully I know I will be ok. will have boiled eggs if I get peckish but that's it!

I know it's not smart, but when I've over indulged a few days of fasting gets me back on track. It works for my body so will listen to it..

fingers crossed

xxx

Today is done,

Getting a second wind, I'm looking at this next stage of my journey as prep, for when I'm starting this plan for the first time. I'm wiping out my previous journey to date ( for now only) my crazy thinking, I'm tricking myself to believing this is where I am actually starting from. The point I should have started when I first started gaining the weight, and should have done something about it. So this is my new start weight. The place where I realised I'd gained the weight and put my foot down and decided I was going to make a change.

I'm fasting in prep to shrink my stomach, I've discussed with my CDC, and it's what I believe will help me... so I am holding back in having my products, and will restart them shortly... I have no clue how I can manage with 3 boiled eggs and tea and water.

Will aim to just keep to eggs and tea, no more fish sticks... :)

There are 12 weeks to Boxing Day !! I need another 2 stones off by then minimum!!!

I got this... !!

xxx

So,

Had discussions with my CDC today, today's new start and official weight...

12.13lb (weekend blow out removed from my mind) I am starting my journey. Tomorrow after another fast day today.

I will convert from 1b to step 2. (Essentially the same as before really, just substituting one of my products for milk). CDC says that milk was including before the reformation of the plan, so it works... can potentially shift another 35lbs ..

It may take longer, but I'm on board with this plan. I'm a new me, lots of self hypnosis.

Spending all of today psyching myself... getting that same excited rush I had before. Reinventing my journey as this is where I should have started from. And here is where I am. My journey has me with 50lbs to lose from today. This is doable! Have my fitness assessment booked for tomorrow :)

Had a cuppa already today, plus 1/2 litre of water, crikey that longed for decent cup of tea. Which I hadn't realised I'd missed.

Ok let's pump this up and do it! Feeling more in control just have to keep repeating my mantra to myself.

Keep going guys, it is quiet here these days, also try something different if that works too... once I'm in the routine again should take a few weeks and see at least a stone from today's weight. I will be sailing to the end.

Shake things up, and do whatever suits you. This is our safe place, this is def mine. I can talk about any mishaps without judgement and get back on track with all the support here.

So thank you

xxx

Hey Summerchic, I love the attitude!

Well, I got up this am and went running around the reservoir - my old stomping grounds! It was a bit nippy this morning, but within 10mns I had warmed up quite a bit. I'm not gonna lie, the first 8mns were h*ll, thought I was going to spew a lung. But I finished at 26mns - I may do another run on Thursday depending on the weather. It's allowing me not to feel guilty about eating. Like I said, whatever it takes

I agree that it's way too quiet here, where is everyone?

Hahaha lol Elm,

It's a case of ... " this is the self preservation ... society .... " ;)

Anyway... all I can say is ..."respect lady.." who the heck gets up early to run ... !!! :eek: Hahaha

Seriously, couldn't do that to save my life... errrr ... hmm errr anyway, ...

Can't run period, ripped a tendon and a major ligament in my right ankle when I was about 28, no amount of strength exercises or physio has let me ever do a run since... would love to, but heigh ho, will make up for it with stationary exercises... weight lifting and resistance exercises :)

Hope you managed to hold onto that lung... push it back down lady ... hahaha!!

I'm trying to condition myself and "zombie" (lol) myself into a place I can restart my plan, achieve my losses and get to where I want to be... 57kgs!!

(Deep breath..) I'm lucky, I like you have love around me, from the ones who I love and who love me. Seriously with that.. what else do we really need, (other than normal blood pressure eeeek....) haha that keeps me at peace. And I don't know, like you - don't suffer fools gladly, but also seem to find the loviest and kindest people. I took that for granted for a bit and now I hope I'm back on track and appreciative of those souls again, as had a bit of a dark place I went to... anyway less of that!!

I'm a little relaxed now, i gained 40kgs in 1 year... heck ... if it takes me a year to rid that's ok, before my 50th... ;) but have managed 18kgs in 3 months ... albeit am stagnant right now :)...

Fasting has been productive, I think.. I will either continue on tomorrow or start step 2 with milk only... kinda going with the latter... it will be more relaxed but that's ok, I have to do what's right for me and works for me, right now I need to take a step back, take each day as it comes. I can change my mind on a whim, or stick to my plan, this is no one else's journey but my own. And I own it .. :) .. Soz didn't mean to be rude, but too old and ugly in the tooth as they say... ;)

I now realise why people may go quiet after a 3-4 month burst of weight loss... easy to eat, but abstaining, this stuff is a FRIGGIN challenge. But anyone reading this, it's a challenge we can all over come. I give my self permission to have been a little naughty over the weekend, do I regret it... err... maybe only in the fact the food I had tasted vile and eggs benedict or florentine would have been mmmm mmm mmmmmmmmmm ;) taste buds have changed, interesting GM food tastes of nothing.. will grow my own!!! ( yes I have grown my own vegetables, and have raspberry, strawberries and apples and pears, in my garden and yes I made jams etc.. and loved to give them to my neighbours and friends.. ( man I need to be the ol' me..!! )

Anyway, I have other responsibilities, namely a child, who somehow god blessed me with.... so if I'm slacking on my plan, life is getting in the way a little, but hands up, that's not a story I intend to spurt out, we all have our demons. Yup WE ALL HAVE OUR DEMONS!! but I want to be slim for me. No one else. And happy for me and my daughter. The only person i am in awe of is my little Soph... dang that girl blows me away! As do all our own children. Crikey aren't they so amazeballs!!!

Thank you child of mine for letting me be your mummy :) :) thank you for keeping me on the straight and narrow. And thank you for being you. I am the luckiest person for having been blessed with a child as kind, loving and devoted as you. You are my greatest achievement!!

Err, ok...turning into a wuss ... what the heck !!!
Soz, tears in eyes... I'm on track, but wanted to acknowledge a good soul, sure, am being a mamabear.

Soph, will get you to read this diary when I reach goal, looking forward to your reaction "my precious" ... ( Golum face ..;) ... I love you child of mine!!!

Xxxx

32 or was it 33 year old me..?? Lol... picture from a disposable camera I think... hahaha!! Yup i am that old people !!! PLAIN JANE!!

And the good thing about this photo, I was young, so had slim person fat on my face hahaha!!! Ok, no longer...

Heigh ho, gotta work, work, work, work, work...
xxx...

Oh - and - no work on my face.. I mean Botox fillers etc ... not that I didn't indulge in my 40's... haven't for 4 years and you still can't tell the difference, yup I've been ripped off!!

But I need to say, it doesn't matter where we start from, wherever that is, we are all new to weight loss.

I am what I would consider a person who had their act together, but I was the worst

Last edited:
I am sorry, I am as far as I am concerned full indian - or East Indian... but mum was Anglo in appearance and dads side, well grandpa was blonde and blue eyed... and soph... well she indian... but a pebbles look alike .. will delete these pictures asap :)

But interestingly,I am 80% North Indian ( mix of gawd knows what) and the rest - Finnish ... Scandinavian etc... Polynesian... ...

Get a DNA test, most enlightening ...!! Frankly as far as I am concerned I am full Indian, I mean, from Indian, et al. I know there is mixed heritage in me somewhere,: do I care.. no, I know I have diff genes in me. But, maybe that's the landscape of all North Indians in india.

Do I care about any Asians who crop up From no where:.

What you thinks... will update tomoz,

Anyway-

East Indian? I've never heard that interesting term! Which I could post photos, but I'm not allowed.

Anyway - so Two things for you this am... rereading your threads yesterday
1. I felt a little depression going on? A dip in spirits, are you ok?

2. I think you're right about the 3 months stints and bailing, though I hear some people stay up to 9 months... I think after a trimester of deprivation, the brain just plain out rebels! I mean flat out sabotage - I think it's the survival instinct. Maybe that's why they recommend(ed) to take a week off every 12-13 weeks. Maybe along for health reasons, a sort of shock reassurement for the brain? Like "hey, we know there's other foods out there, look I'm eating real food so just relax!" Anyway, after that week, some (very strong) people can manage to get straight back on, where others (the norm i think) just bail. And who's to blame them? Heck it's sooo hard!

Anyway, chin up lady and let us know how goes the exercise. For me running is usually not a problem, it's something I enjoyed throughout my life, I managed to run 3 marathons and run until I was 8 months in my first pregnancy safely! Anyone can achieve anything - it's mind over matter! says the lady whose calves are screaming ATM! :eek:

Lol,

First, a marathon, wait ...!! 3 bludi marathons ...!! Floored...!! I can barely run up the stairs these days... Aye aye ayyyeee !!

Yup, was feeling a little sorry for myself. This bludi case I'm going through has seriously taken its toll on my. Awaiting court of appeal judgement... just want it over.. it's made me like this and yes pretty ill..

Anyway, am going to get a grip. So had a 2 hour assessment. It was an eye opener, to how unfit I am. OMG you running has put me to shame, I just can't do it!!

Did a longer than usual walk with the dogs this evening, I want that exercise bug.. am liking the gym, but after my 20 sessions may go to one I can walk to as opposed to drive to..

I have def hit a patch, but am sticking to my mantra. Deleted all my photos, I don't like them online lol... Anyway, not slim anymore hahaha!

My blow out has increased my weight so buckling down now. I really need my hypnotherapist. But she's away for a few weeks ... urghh ...

Will be ok when I've seen her ;)

xxxx

Back