Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Well this rather large gazelle weighed in..

Officially weigh in drum role....
12st 9.8lbs... was a little less yesterday but with the carb intake of gram crackers and Pitta bread, holding stodgy in tum.

So week 15 I am back to week 13 weigh in... urgh....

A total of 45lbs still to loose :)

xxxx

Last edited:
About the same for me. Must not get complacent about it either. The thing about being tall, one carries weight better than the rest... however, I'm not stopping until I get to goal and then I'll reassess

Hey ELM,

I know being tall does that, but even then, I feel I don't look right. It doesn't suit.. or I'm not happy with it. I don't know with everything going on, I feel if I can get back to where I was it will help me to be able to start to deal with the fallout of having reporting wrong doing at work and all the crap that has followed me since.

Will stay focused, need to chisel at that 45lbs still to loose... crikey I have so many clothes to pack away and get rid off...

Right tomorrow is another day. My tummy is feeling better, I did step 2 today, although the pitta breads were not on that step, in addition my nause was better from this afternoon so finished the day getting back into my products.. CDC was happy I lost again this week.. now to keep those numbers continuing to go down..

Will def stick to bars tomorrow... or I mean today looking at the time. Need to have my last product by 8, I've been having it late so stick to a window of 8 hours for all my products. and keep sipping the water... kinda gone off coffee these days too, just the water is enough for me... caffeine is bad for the skin. Have to say, my skin really has improved as have previously suffered from horribly dry skin... now really improved..

Night ELM and everyone else and thank you kindly for hearing me these last couple of weeks, that support has been a godsend :)

Let's shift these lb's

xxxx

Stats forgot to post..

Start weight June 14 2017

Week 0 15st 7lbs (5pm)
Week 1 14st 13lbs (2pm) 8lb
Week 2 14st 11lbs (7:30pm) 2lb JUNE 10lbs
Week 3 14st 5.5lbs (5pm) 5.5lb
Week 4 14st 4lbs (5pm) 1.5lb
Week 5 14st 2.6lbs(5pm) 1.4lb
Week 6 13st 12.6lbs (1pm) 4lb JULY 12.4lb
Week 7 13st 8.2lbs (3pm) 4.4lb
Week 8 13st 8lbs (5pm) STS.
Week 9 13st 5lbs (1pm) 3lbs
Week 10 13st 1.5lb (3:30) 3.5lb
Week 11 12st 13.5lb (2pm) 2lb AUGUST 12.9lb
Week 12 12st 12lb (2pm)1.5lb
Week 13 12st 9lb (3pm) 3lbs
Week 14 12st 11lb (3pm) +2lb
Week 15 12st 9lb (3pm) 2lbs SEPT 6.5lbs

xxxx

Last edited:

12st 9.8lbs... was a little less yesterday but with the carb intake of gram crackers and Pitta bread, holding stodgy in tum.

xxxx

Stick with it! You'll get there. I think it gets harder at the halfway point!! I am struggling to get back into the swing of things after a weekend off...

Sending you positive vibes! Have a great day! xx

I agree Laura, that halfway point... ugh
SummerC - so when you say you eat your meals within an 8hr window I suppose you have a reason, do you feel you lose best that way?

Stats forgot to post..

Start weight June 14 2017

Week 0 15st 7lbs (5pm)
Week 2 14st 11lbs (7:30pm) 2lb
Week 6 13st 12.6lbs (1pm) 4lb
Week 11 12st 13.5lb (2pm) 2lb
Week 15 12st 9lb (3pm) 2lbs

xxxx
Wow these numbers look amazing SummerChic Can't til I can record like this. Hope you're feeling better today, have good day Xxx

xxxx
Still brill just get back on track you'll do great x

Thanks TJ xxx

Also I'm posting what I did on LTL's diary, on my day...

I was supposed to be doing a 24 hour challenge with her and failed miserably.

I had, finally after 18 months of trying to get my lawyers to sit down with me and go through my blooody agreements and costs to date and future, wobetide this lot did commercial law, where they were trying to charge me the cost of a house, I mean literally, have got them down to the cost of a flat..... I can just about stomach that.... you can I hope understand my last few weeks of stress hell...

. sorry I don't mean to give a story.. why I didn't meet my 100% challenge... urghh...

The intention was their I took some bars with me, but didn't manage to

Lunch at 3pm was 1 1/2 boiled eggs with a slice of smoked salmon on a dozen baby spinach leaves - no dressing plenty of flavour in the salmon...

Then supper, a light mixed green leaf and santini tomato salad and half a grilled chicken with a teaspoon of goats cheese whipped to coat the salad with a few drops of basil infused olive oil and had some roquito pearls ( bad carbs!!!) and have to add finely chopped red chilli...

Total cals 600... (maybe 700 depending which MyFitnessPal applies in cals) Atkins meal.. I know it wasn't good to have none of my products, also had a couple of black coffees and loads of water... I made good choices I think..

Then just been bad and had a stress eat as just had a chunk of green and blacks sea salt chocolate... not a good end

I was 0% today but I will be 100% tomorrow...

However after a 6 hour meeting, Managed to hopefully get, after I had my evidential backup to put them in their place as finally being allowed to say my piece in 18 months, yup had spoken to the ombudsman and my Legal have been out of order, but giving them the opportunity to sort themselves out and behave reasonably.

Think with what I have on them they may finally toe the line... The higher stress to the already stress has been elevated for now and hope to be in a better place... so can get this case over in the coming months, that's if the court of appeal is in my favour and they don't take it to the high court... wouldn't put it past my ex employers they are looking to annihilate me... but for now my stress levels have eased off some...

Also, Haven't been to the bathroom in 5 days... need the benefiber or at least my sugar free gum.. that does the trick...

Hopefully LTL will take the challenge up with me as will hopefully wake up in the zone...

Hey ELM, I thinking the 8 hour window may help, am sure I read there was a science behind that sometime ago, or could have been a fad thing.. but will try and see if losses are any better..

I want to get back to 100% from tomorrow... I would sooo like to get at least a 2lb loss for next Tuesday, am not freaking out so much about bigger numbers as long as its steady.. you're so right about that half way mark thing...

Right will all be talk about being 100% from now on ;)

Thank you all guys for being the best and so supportive. You're all guardian angels am blown away by your kindness and support.

Xxxx

Last edited:
Thought I would post what I would eat in my gazelle days ... no judging pretty please... xx

Breakfast: Muller light yogurt with a table spoon of muesli....

Lunch:) whole grain sandwich with salad and chicken or tuna...maybe a banana ( never any butter, or condiments) or a salad..

Supper... stir fried veg ( spray oil) with a little stock garlic and chilli... 1/3 chicken breast and two table spoons of cooked noodles...

Just saying.... that was my staple for years... would exercise 20-30 mins only a day... 15-20 mins cardio, 10 mins of body weight strength exercises.. squats, press ups, sit ups, calf lifts just reps of 30 of each...

Really want to lift weights later though, not sure at my age I can get away with the above anymore...

xxx

Ha ha you make me laugh (nicely) gazelle!
You seem to be the "sensible" gazelle kind, not the cray-cray kind -
1. Vampire gazelle - the kind that pushes the food she "can't" eat towards you so she can "eat" it through you!
2. The straight up b*tch gazelle who just ices you by her stare (unflinching) of disgust at what/how much you're eating
Those are the ones I can't stand. The other ones are stuck in their world but don't meddle - they live their lives you live yours...
keeping that in mind, considering their body weight, I'm not sure their BMR allows folly. Whereas I ate myself beyond my BMR to get where I am!

Been reading your back posts ELM,

Saw it was your Bday days with in mine. From that I will say we're both Virgo's. That statement is the whole enchilada ;) so that being said....

I have a certain mindset, am fiercely loyal and fight for justice where need be, albeit I usually pick my "battles" carefully that went out the window with work.. eek.. let's park that one for the time being.. :rolleyes:

Tend to be the one whole keeps it all together... you know what I mean, the home, family, friends, socially (you get it, we have the same background and spilt into our work, networking et al)

And the top one, don't take myself to seriously... just like you by the sounds of it... all pretty hardface Virgo traits..

So there's that perfectionist in me for me, although it can be construed I'm thinking that about others which is never the case... I've not seen anyone from my old life as yet, only one who's seen me since I gained the weight and promptly dumped me as a friend... ahh these shallow folk... but it's more about me I chose not to see anyone not them...

I have in my past life because of being more gazelish been told I'm not approachable for men... I intimidate them.... so ended up dating Guys mucho younger than me... always have... although my daughters dad was the exception for 10 plus years, but since always younger ones... oops...

So another thing that's very interesting people, if your young or young looking, slim and what other may perceive as reasonably attractive, the good fellas are too scared to ask you out as they think you're already attached and or just think your out of there league which up until I met my daughters father and a little after, was always the case. Dang can be a pain... I can laugh about it now, as at now turned 49 I have no intention of wanting to settle down with a fella again. Every time I try it's a battle... more my doing though hahaha. I've come to the conclusion I like my own way too much... dum di dum... hahaha

So maybe in future I will date, but they can stay in there house. I will stay in mine... my last relationship, the guy practically moved in with me... wanted to get married... thought... I was ooo a single mum, ( guys think single mums are desperate or something... hmmm) has her own home... he was gone in 60 seconds lol... what I have goes to my child, not some chump I meet for a bit of fun ... where do these guys come from... urghh..

Ladies... don't stand for chumps, I have what I have through years of hard work. They think I will hand that over to them... if I was 20 years younger starting out, sure... not at this age already established ..

Oops went on again, need to rein that in get back to my old self.. used to be restrained... been a bit off with stress.. used to work brill under pressure now I just turn to mushy brain goo ....

What was the question again... oh yeah we is like twinnies lady ... tell me I'm wrong I dare ya!!! ;)

xxxxx

Oh ELM,

Meant to say I think it's in everyone's nature to want binge at some point, i mean seriously who doesn't want to, but for whatever is the top of that persons reason, if they want to stop they will.. I like different foods and different tastes, and sometimes just tastes weren't enough... a good 'ol trough was needed..

But for me I don't know, it's a control thing... I can be a control freak.. eek hands up I am guilty of that.. it's the All seeing mother aunty agony role I've grown up as/with...

Food for me was def down to something missing in me, about me... not sure what it is but getting control of my health and weight I hope is a step nearer to getting control back of my life which seems to have run away with itself.. ( ahhhthe philosophical in us virgos.. hahaha)

But the grass is def under my feet I am happy being me, however I got here... gotta be eh..!! ;)
xxx

Did a weighin before the Otho appt... it's finally moving again...

12:8.8lbsss oh yay!!! It's an 8 albeit just !!! 1.2lbs away from my eluded 3stones :) xxxx

( not official weigh day :( )

Been reading your back posts ELM,

Saw it was your Bday days with in mine. From that I will say we're both Virgo's. That statement is the whole enchilada ;) so that being said....

I have a certain mindset, am fiercely loyal and fight for justice where need be, albeit I usually pick my "battles" carefully that went out the window with work.. eek.. let's park that one for the time being.. :rolleyes:

Tend to be the one whole keeps it all together... you know what I mean, the home, family, friends, socially (you get it, we have the same background and spilt into our work, networking et al)

And the top one, don't take myself to seriously... just like you by the sounds of it... all pretty hardface Virgo traits..

So there's that perfectionist in me for me, although it can be construed I'm thinking that about others which is never the case... I've not seen anyone from my old life as yet, only one who's seen me since I gained the weight and promptly dumped me as a friend... ahh these shallow folk... but it's more about me I chose not to see anyone not them...

I have in my past life because of being more gazelish been told I'm not approachable for men... I intimidate them.... so ended up dating Guys mucho younger than me... always have... although my daughters dad was the exception for 10 plus years, but since always younger ones... oops...

So another thing that's very interesting people, if your young or young looking, slim and what other may perceive as reasonably attractive, the good fellas are too scared to ask you out as they think you're already attached and or just think your out of there league which up until I met my daughters father and a little after, was always the case. Dang can be a pain... I can laugh about it now, as at now turned 49 I have no intention of wanting to settle down with a fella again. Every time I try it's a battle... more my doing though hahaha. I've come to the conclusion I like my own way too much... dum di dum... hahaha

So maybe in future I will date, but they can stay in there house. I will stay in mine... my last relationship, the guy practically moved in with me... wanted to get married... thought... I was ooo a single mum, ( guys think single mums are desperate or something... hmmm) has her own home... he was gone in 60 seconds lol... what I have goes to my child, not some chump I meet for a bit of fun ... where do these guys come from... urghh..

Ladies... don't stand for chumps, I have what I have through years of hard work. They think I will hand that over to them... if I was 20 years younger starting out, sure... not at this age already established ..

Oops went on again, need to rein that in get back to my old self.. used to be restrained... been a bit off with stress.. used to work brill under pressure now I just turn to mushy brain goo ....

What was the question again... oh yeah we is like twinnies lady ... tell me I'm wrong I dare ya!!! ;)

xxxxx
Taking a break in my office blinds closed... yippee yippee

Haha the virgos... they rule the world a little too tightly! I'm 46 and have been doing some serious soul searching as well this past summer when the kids were away with the help of my therapist.

The first issue was why do I feel like I'm too much and never enough? (too tall, too fat, too this, too that?) It's a very ambiguous, she thinks the answer is deeply rooted in my duality... Dual race, dual citizenship, everything I did has been done dually (dual degrees, dual careers, dual offices, dual houses and on and on) so as not to rest or rely on one thing. The only thing not replicated in my life is my family - one husband, one girl, one boy basta!

As for men, my first true love was Korean (and much shorter than me) I really never understood why I was always attracted to shorter men - go figure! anyway never really lived the height difference (well the culture was too far from mine too truth be told!)

Then came a slew of different guys (some short, some insanely tall), but that's youth right? Fell instantly in love with my husband, at the age of 20 and have never looked back! No he's not shorter, but he sure is a lot of pretty! Pretty fit, pretty nice, pretty rich, pretty demanding, pretty stubborn, and just plain ole pretty. I cannot believe that we've stuck it out this far as we have - given my broken home / nasty (ex) stepfather, because I always claimed I wanted the single life. Took 5 years for him to convince me to consider him a permanent fixture and 10 as a potential dad. I just thought he'd wake up one day and realize I wasn't the one.

So I know I'm the problem (well my wicked mother in law doesn't help either! nasty gazelle she is) and that I have trust issues - but how did I end up this way this deep? This question is killing me. No real trauma or abuse in my life, I don't "love" food - don't get me wrong, I love trying new foods, discovering them, smelling them and cooking - but my favorite meal is definitely by far tuna and cucumber! What makes me feel like I need to empty my fridge or better yet, the wine cellar? That's the question I'm facing (with my therapist) and so far - nothing :(

We've covering the addiction realm (food, drink, drugs, spending, speed) and I'm beginning to think I'm just addicted to addiction! Not sure why - past life? boredom?

I hope that I'll find the answer one of these days and the sooner the better. Right now, I'm fixing my weight, don't drink, don't do drugs and I'm taking a big break on spending, still love speed though, but I need an answer because who knows how long it will last

That's me in a nutshell! OK going back to work before someone thinks I've fallen asleep :D

:) :) :) ELM,

Will stick my tuppence worth in here... xoxo

I don't know or will say catergorically it's a Virgo thing per se... too down in the guts of life to be too mystic in my take, but it at the same time astounds me how it seems to be right. There was a time I'd tap into my intuition, something all virgos I know seem to be able to do, and be able to say someone's star sign.. am way to practical I kept telling myself and still do as wobetide.. I like that devils advocate to test me once and test me again...

Is duality and just plain security...? I hate to admit it, as has been the case most of my life, but security blankets and stability are a big thing for us all... and it's hightened with all Virgos I've known and come across, as well as addiction of some kind and I mean that in the broadest sense, if we go for it we go for it whole hog and all... I was OCD at one point, obsessive about my calorie and exercise intake at another.. drank too much another time... then the food thing came along.. I've known virgos who've become addicted like you say to addiction... it's something I've come to accept as just part of my make up for whatever, and a lot of virgos I know, drugs for some, exercise for others, weight obsession for someone else, rebellion for another... you fit.. have you ever. Just said to your self you fit. You fit into a life as your life took its path when you were at high school, same with work... same with family same with in laws... have you given yourself permission to say you fit... ??

When I wasn't able to do that, I projected that in my obsession for exercise and gazelleness, you fought the crowd not to conform and do your own thing, but you questioned that.. that's another one, questioning yourself too much.. I'm guilty of it.. that's the analytical part of me coming out.

It's interesting you bumped into the high school lady... you zoomed straight back... I'm 3 inches shorter than you, but was happily walking in my 3/4 inch wedge boots today.. everyone I went to school was shorter, most my age are... something in the water as only in the last two decades the majority all seem to be tall, those 20 years younger... so I hear you.. I was the lanky one, all were in my family.. also had the short boyfriends hahaha...

You have it together lady, and am not convinced, although don't know enough to say other than believing my intuition re my next words to you, you have a good life. You want the added security and you have it, I know you think it may be lost... we all do, but like you know we could fall in front of a bus tomorrow..

Breathe, sounds to me life eating your " different foods" was a rebellion on your part for not being with the " in " crowd of girls.. who we know can all be a tad too bitchy, or that's what we think, some are yes, but again some who were and are popular aren't bitchy, they just are, they walk around in there lives not knowing others think they're bitchy when that's far from who they are it's all perception.

It's usually the girls who look at these girls and have made up their mind they must be horrid because they seem to have there act together, maybe they do maybe they don't, how's that going to change the grass under YOUR feet..? ;D...???

( does this make sense..? )

What I'm getting at ELM, sometimes we can't see the wood for the trees... virgos are guilty of over thinking... urghh hate that in myself gets me in all sorts of trouble and in times of stress over exaggerated exasperated..

You've rebelled and ate.. and possibly looking for excuses to things that don't need excuses... I'm projecting here too by the way.. I'm exactly like that..

See it's ok to try new things, it's great to try new things, you can continue to try new foods, but a mouthful or two max is enough... I don't know what your MIL, background is, ever considered she's envious of you...?? Here she is the gazelle, a little judgy... and she's had what she thinks had to work so hard and here's you, she thinks you've found her son who is wonderful and you share a wonderful life together she may like or think she prefers to her own..? Just a thought..

Women can be seriously messed up.. this dual stuff..? I posted a picture left my face out, but apparently I've been told wherever I go, I could be Spanish, Italian, mixed race, ooo what are you..? Anglo Indian.. Arabic, Persian your something but can't put my finger on it.. yup people say that to my face ... am like wtf... apparently I have some odd look stuff going on.. let them get on with it..

Crikey errr... rattling on.. and was naughty today.. LTL I had a couple of prawn crackers and a few chilli crisps.. no defence...

But I have this, am not going to be giving up on my journey... why... ok, am shallow, I have 2 spare bedrooms filled with my clothes that don't fit into my bedroom or me anymore of all my size 8 clothes of Prada, Hugo boss, halston heritage, and the rest, hilfiger Donna Karan, FRIGGIN everything. ( I love...) yup.. ELM, virgos like to spend ;)

I want to be wearing them again, all classics and pieces I lurve, how sad am I ?? ;) ;) that's my motivation for weight loss too, daughter and health number 1 and 2 priority.. I love my clothes.... yup ok, hands up.. am a saddo.. but I'm my own saddo... and I love everyone unless they do me an injustice.. just like you ELM...

Your statement addicted to addiction, is just a Virgo trait, no amount of time and money in the therapists chair will change that one... you I feel don't need a therapist. You need the one person who can help you. That's just you lady.. and you know it; stop following the expected fad, going to a therapist as the norm... or expectation..

Stress anxiety are nasty critters, but you know... I know you know that you're thinking about thinking for thinkings sake..

Yes you are addicted to addiction, accept that and decide what that will be for now and moving forward for a while. I would love everyone, me included to be happy, be loved, feel love and loose angst for the silly stuff we big ourselves down with.. this gets us into all sorts of messes.. weight gain being a not so nice one...

I feel the grass under my bare feet, every frigging blade..: even with all the challenges in my life, I wouldn't ever give that up things I will always want, and that's probably material things, that's in everyone's nature, I just want to make sure my now not so baby girl has every opportunity, that fulfils me... for now, who knows some fella will come along, maybe if I can be bothered... but now I'm seriously done with so much, I want to see the wood for the trees...

ELM, do you hear me, STOP! Questioning yourself, questioning what others may think, it's not at the front of your mind, but creeps in ever so slightly sometimes at the back of your mind, for anyone else, water of a ducks back, for you, a little maybe too much for you, so STOP it. Don't question your being. I can already see and read between those hidden lines, YOURE AMAZING. And you attract that... hence your lovely husband.

Now, focus... we still have a way to go... I started this journey at approx 99kg ( that's a 40kg gain for me in the space of 10 months I've kept on for 2 years..

You're currently where I started I think... I have another 22 kg min to shift still, it may take a while, but hoping you and I will get to our goals and will be able to virtually pat each other on the back for a job well done..

Oh... so when you're ready, you'll be ready, everything you want to do happens when you are ready, everything else is just white noise:) your a cool chick ;) the Royal we... silly expression, Like you..

And you like you, spreadthose toes in the grass under your feet lady

Xxx

CWP STATS And HALFWAY SUMMARY
Start weight loss journey
JUNE 14 2017

SO BASED ON MONTHLY LOSSES AND TUESDAY WEIGHIN's THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO GET MY FINGER OUT AND DO.

WE ALL HAVE 12 Weeks until Xmas, yes December will be full of parties, and Xmas day and New Years. I personally will probably have a few hearings with my case around then. (OH LAWD, Please let it be over by then.

September was a bit urgh, but then it was my official step up for a week, birthday, I and stress beyond crazy with lawyers, I will also look at it as it's also been a learning curve, practice for making good choices when I reach goal, I think I may stay on my diary for a good while after to ensure I continue on my journey here, it's helped me to stay on track, being accountable for my choices there after until I'm in a good routine with that too will help me stay on track too I'm sure, so that will be my maintenance plan. I will have to do that for a min 12 weeks after I reach goal it's the way to go I think.

Feel free to copy this and adapt for yourselves everyone, I'm using every trick I see to do the same, I've added the monthly summaries as I saw on Elm's diary who is doing a Keto diet, not ELM ( enlightenme) she's doing Exante :)

But for me now looking at it this way, I can see Sept wasn't a complete washout, I lost almost 1/2 a stone, how the heck can that be a washout?? So it actually wasn't I can see each month like this what and where I need to be, and if some monthly stats or show less different numbers ( Dec will be interesting ;) ) it's for me a good record and a good kick in the butt to keep going and what I still need to do.

Hopefully I will stay on track :) :) :) xxxx

Week 0 15st 7lbs (5pm)
Week 2 14st 11lbs (7:30pm) 2lb
JUNE 10lbs lost
Week 6 13st 12.6lbs (1pm) 4lb
JULY 12.4lb lost
Week 11 12st 13.5lb (2pm) 2lb
AUGUST 12.9lb lost
Week 15 12st 9lb (3pm) 2lbs
SEPT 6.5lbs Lost
Week 16
Week 17
Week 18
Week 19
Week 20
OCT
Week 21
Week 22
Week 23
Week 24
NOV
Week 25
Week 26
Week 27
Week 28
DEC

XOXOXOXO

Amen! Preach on lady :D
Need to take of my trainers to spread those toes in that grass instead of looking to sprint huh?
Nah I hear you, I worry needlessly I know. Life isn't that grim - sometimes it just feels like it. Especially when I "feel" I'm not in control - but it's really only a feeling I guess. No one's life is perfect and I'm the first one telling my kids not to compare, just do their thing.
I have learned to accept most things, MIL included (she'll never change as my husband says, so I really don't waste time with queenB - only if the kids are involved, otherwise I stay clear of her) - especially things I can't change and focus on what I can...

So what I can change is my outlook, my weight and my exercise level which is nonexistent right now. I am teetering on the 100kg line but I made a promise to get out quick and never look back, so that's my focus right now.

Hope everyone has a great day and sorry for mooching your space - yesterday was weird!

xxx

hallelujah Elm!!

I don't know I used to be a firm believer our lives are perfect, perfect for each of us and if we want to make adjustments then we get on with it.

I can harp on about someone else's perceived better circumstances as someone can for my circumstances... buff to deal with without opening that horrid can of worms.

Life is good as long as there is good and good people around us... I'm at peace with that I think, I hope, and if I do verge off the path a bit I pull myself in again.

I'm one of those really sad people who likes there own company, socialised my ass off over the years, my face was static in smile mode the minute I woke up. Lost the twinkle of it reaching my eyes, now am hoping to get that back too.

Anyway, this weekend, I've a few family functions so am going to have to step 2 it today and tomorrow. I did yesterday too... or more 1 product and 2 small meals..:

But will stay step 2 today and tom, will stick with just grilled chicken and salad, no dressing as usual.

I've also found a gym, but not your traditional gym I've bought 20 passes for up front, that way no contract and can use in my own time and pace. It's not a traditional gym, more a ladies only and for the none gym bunnies like me... they focus on resistance training, not the traditional stuff you get in a gym.

I have been getting bored with the plan and know I need to do something, so I'm not going to wait any longer, I'm at the halfway point and I need to see other changes I think to shake things up a little :)

I have booked my initial consult for Wednesday! This has perked me up no end, it will be 90 mins of whatever they do to assess me. The lady I spoke to yesterday was a partner in the eclectic gym. 49 like me and also of the ilk that traditional gyms can be intimidating, hence why I don't go. I have to shake this boredom out of me. And I'm looking forward to adding exercise In a safe way in a safe environment. I may stick with step 2 on days I exercise, initial maybe 2 or 3 times a week more if I love it, and with my dog walks as well, it won't be an over do.. I hope. But I gotta do something or I will stay at this weight forever and not budge further and I have a pretty halston heritage dress ready for my big reveal!!!

I had planned to leave this until I was nearer goal, but something is needed now! I need a kick in the butt!!! I'm also noticing a little sag on skin so starting now I hope will Eliminate that and at best keep to a minimum!

I'm officially in a UK size 14!!! Whoop whoop!! A few more dress sizes and I will be at goal! However that leaves me with a whole wardrobe of sizes 16 - 22 that need to be gone!! Poof !! Go away !!! Stay away !!! Will sort through these and put them on Sphock or whatever! Some are new still with labels on! I've gone from a size 20/22 to a size 14 in 15 weeks guys! Ok looking at it like that has got to give me the kick i need..

Going to do a few squats and stuff, no star jumps though, pelvic floors are not greatest hahahaha!! ;)

Right step 2 today and tom!! Albeit no diff than my normal step 1b!! Ohhh the ladies at my daughters school will be shocked when they see me next, haven't seen any mums for at least 3 months :) !!

Everyone have a great weekend!! Will catch you later in the day

xxx

hallelujah Elm!!

I don't know I used to be a firm believer our lives are perfect, perfect for each of us and if we want to make adjustments then we get on with it.

I can harp on about someone else's perceived better circumstances as someone can for my circumstances... buff to deal with without opening that horrid can of worms.

Life is good as long as there is good and good people around us... I'm at peace with that I think, I hope, and if I do verge off the path a bit I pull myself in again.

I'm one of those really sad people who likes there own company, socialised my ass off over the years, my face was static in smile mode the minute I woke up. Lost the twinkle of it reaching my eyes, now am hoping to get that back too.

Anyway, this weekend, I've a few family functions so am going to have to step 2 it today and tomorrow. I did yesterday too... or more 1 product and 2 small meals..:

But will stay step 2 today and tom, will stick with just grilled chicken and salad, no dressing as usual.

I've also found a gym, but not your traditional gym I've bought 20 passes for up front, that way no contract and can use in my own time and pace. It's not a traditional gym, more a ladies only and for the none gym bunnies like me... they focus on resistance training, not the traditional stuff you get in a gym.

I have been getting bored with the plan and know I need to do something, so I'm not going to wait any longer, I'm at the halfway point and I need to see other changes I think to shake things up a little :)

I have booked my initial consult for Wednesday! This has perked me up no end, it will be 90 mins of whatever they do to assess me. The lady I spoke to yesterday was a partner in the eclectic gym. 49 like me and also of the ilk that traditional gyms can be intimidating, hence why I don't go. I have to shake this boredom out of me. And I'm looking forward to adding exercise In a safe way in a safe environment. I may stick with step 2 on days I exercise, initial maybe 2 or 3 times a week more if I love it, and with my dog walks as well, it won't be an over do.. I hope. But I gotta do something or I will stay at this weight forever and not budge further and I have a pretty halston heritage dress ready for my big reveal!!!

I had planned to leave this until I was nearer goal, but something is needed now! I need a kick in the butt!!! I'm also noticing a little sag on skin so starting now I hope will Eliminate that and at best keep to a minimum!

I'm officially in a UK size 14!!! Whoop whoop!! A few more dress sizes and I will be at goal! However that leaves me with a whole wardrobe of sizes 16 - 22 that need to be gone!! Poof !! Go away !!! Stay away !!! Will sort through these and put them on Sphock or whatever! Some are new still with labels on! I've gone from a size 20/22 to a size 14 in 15 weeks guys! Ok looking at it like that has got to give me the kick i need..

Going to do a few squats and stuff, no star jumps though, pelvic floors are not greatest hahahaha!! ;)

Right step 2 today and tom!! Albeit no diff than my normal step 1b!! Ohhh the ladies at my daughters school will be shocked when they see me next, haven't seen any mums for at least 3 months :) !!

Everyone have a great weekend!! Will catch you later in the day

xxx
Wow 22to14 in 15 weeks amazing there's hope for me then. Very insperational have a fab weekend x

Back