Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Hi Kitoko,

I can't find your diary so am going to post here for now. Firstly congratulations on your graduation. Well done woop woop wooooooop xx

And a huge congrats after a blow out, understandable considering, only a 1/2lb gain, that means most likely you prob did gain a little water weight back but going back immediately you lost most of it. And you're on track for week 3 and I bet you have a bigger loss...

So pleased for you. I'm just in the middle of one of my banana shake mix and mouse meals .... it's too yum to ignore ....

Bfn xxxx

Hiya Chic. I'm gona order some stevia flavourings now. I went to holland and Barrett but they didn't have any.

It's funny how one person loves something and the other hates it. I haven't tried the ready made shakes or any of the meals. I'm gona stick to key lime pie shakes and bars. Need to do white/clear foods. Think this diet just got worst for me.

I'm having a down day today I think. It's like I know the weigh in isn't going to be great because of my hiccup last Sunday so my mind is telling me just eat carbs as your failing anyway!! Silly mind playing games on me!!

Hi Nai,

( Soz wasn't posting it's been a couple of crazy days)

Nai, been there when a carb fest is something you just want to go for. I know I've spoken of my hypno therapy. There are vids on YouTube with mindfulness, 20 mins etc in self confidence and anxiety and
Focus of weight loss, can you go and lie down somewhere and have a listen. Close your eyes and really believe the words

Do this a few times, focus on what you want, really believe it for yourself and just say you don't like carbs anymore they make you ill, as they do,

I know this is hard but can you try and think end goal, can you brainwash yourself to think you've already achieved goal and what's now is maintaining that new you.

Can you brainwash yourself to love your achievements to date and know they are giving you renewed confidence. Now don't forget your own morning weigh in as well as your CC.

I have a chart which I'm marking down. I posted it on mine and Priya diary will add it again. It's a count down and l love marking it off.

Whatever happens you got back on the wagon, what is done is done once your head is in the game there will be no stopping you. This diet is in my opinion, not that it matters much to anyone but me I know ;) xx but it's 70% mental strength and the rest is just the rest. As you know you're not hungry...

Keep at it. You just keep at it.

We're hear to catch anyone who falls with love and belief and faith

xxx

Here Nai

If you can email to yourself and print off or if you have an iPhone connected printer you can open file and and print xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0720.jpg
    IMG_0720.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 17
Hi All,

So it's been a little manic this week, and next few before end of school term will most likely be the same. I've been tweaking instructions for my products and loving my versions as opposed to the back of the packet.. ( it's like they don't want you to enjoy the meals... ugh )

Anyway tried the rice pudding with of course more water than recommended and cooked longer 220 ml and nuke for 1 min twice... let it cool and it's the real deal... ;) ;)

My count down sheet on the fridge is helping me no end, if I don't do every day adding 2 or three days and watching that go down is soooo satisfying.

I've been leading a horrendous sedentary life in the last 3 years. Won't go into it right now but have gone from a fit agile person to one who barely has muscle strength to get off the sofa... seriously not joking.

Need to walk at least 6km a day forthwith - yes take dogs too :) body hurt so much had to go and have a massage. A Thai massage with yoga stretches. It hurt like hell as no pain no gain is my mantra. I can't do those slap and tickle massages... I mean Wtf... I have muscles that are tight as hell. It's like touching a brick
Am so stiff

Anyway, I got a huge compliment. They wanted to know my age - eeee not something I like to share lol...

But one has me at 35/36 I just raised my eyes.. hmm another went with 30 I said no, then she raised it to 30/33/35 then gave up.. lol.. hmm maybe I should keep the weight - clearly my wrinkles have all filled out lol ...

Anyway I walked away very happy. And no they werent trying to up sell me lol, I'm a regular there. I told DD when I collected her from her swim club and even she said mummy it's true you. Bless the deluded child ;) xxxx

Oh I'm on day 18 ... yay am almost 20% through my challenge chart.

I have a tingly feeling losses are going to be low the 3rd week, although as long as it's going down, I'll take whatever's going. I've had a bit of grilled chicken. For no reason other than just did... I didn't feel the need for it. But did anyway. Think will weigh myself tom am, see how am going. It was an official lose of 2lbs last week, but it was 7:30pm and I was wearing jeans ... urghhh

hoping for 3/4lbs week 3, but weak body, age and thyroid against me.

Hmm made a choc shake mix and mouse, and strawberry one yesterday for today ... going for either.

Choc one tastes of choc custard pudding.. mmm and strawberry is like pudding mmm

Did use Stevia drops caramel this time gives it a nice smooth yumminess

Have a great Saturday and waiting for todays weigh ins ladies you know who you are

Xxxxxx ;) xxxxx

Just weighed my self and no loss so far this week, or am still at 92kg... started at 98.6kg....
only another 32 kg to go lol xxx

Just keep swimming just keep swimming ... had a Choc shake mix and mouse ... too yum for words xxxx

Hi All,

I'm trying new ways to look at the weeks in a shorter form.. I mean so that it appears they go past with out me getting to anxious about the time.

There's a lot of new shows starting in the coming weeks, so I'm going to put them in my planner and when a season of a good show is over, ( they seem to come quickly for me - the
End of a show I mean) I should be close to my target.

School hols start in a few weeks, so that will keep me busy, already ordered what I need to for September start. That's around the corner and will be near or have reached my 100 day challenge ...

It will go by hopefully so fast, fingers crossed...

I noticed the scales haven't moved in the last couple of days. Having to have 4 products due to my height, in the last 2 days I've been having my last meal very late, around 11:30 pm yesterday - or should I say today at 12:20am

Not good so need to make sure I have my last product at around 10pm latest now hope eating late hasn't caused a stall... who knows we're all different.

Tuesday is my 3rd WI and this will be without my CC will have to take a picture and send to her... lol ... ( oh were is the trust) ....

So officially to date have lost 10lbs ( evening WI's ) unofficially with morning weighin's 14 1/2 lbs hahaha so another 5 to 5 and 1/2 stones to go!!

You may think that's a major ask, but I'm going for it lol no matter how long it takes now... I seem to be out at moment, currently at hair dressers ... getting horrid roots and highlights addressed.

I don't go out at all, not like I used to, so for once in 3 years feel like spoiling myself ....

Need to organise summer expeditions ... eeeeee

xxx

Thanks chic. I've printed off the chart count down.

You sound like a busy lady. it's great to get complaintments about age and when you lose more weight they will keep coming. I've got a old face so people never guess me as younger.

It's nice to spoil yourself. Hope your hair turns out lovely. I also don't go out as much even with my partner. A lot of it is to do with weight and money.

Hope the mouses went well yesterday. Wish I had your advanturous side and explored more with them but I just want them down the hatch lol

Hi Nai,

Thank you, hair came out brilliantly, my roots were dire... and needed a cut, getting the dreaded night sweats... urghhh ... so short wedge with blonde highlights at front and darker at the back.

Hides the regrowth lol, weight will come off and face willno doubt revert to an older appearance, that when I will look at assistance lol.....

I've not been going out for the last three years, I've felt a little better this last month only due to the weight loss and I want to do additional things as much to stay on track. I've gotten to the point this doesn't feel like a diet anymore, more like a way of life. I'm seeing very small changes, the bust being one, I could hardly
Breathe sometimes the weight of them on my lungs, they are def shrinking, straps no longer cutting into my back and leaving red angry lines and I can see some back fat is going to..

I want it all gone so badly, it means more to me than a glass of vino of VodkaTonic and I don't even crave junk anymore, well for now lol ;).

Day 19 I didn't do a weigh in as I haven't budged in days and no cheats, ok a bit of chicken, but that's it. Oh and some sugar free gum when mouth tastes vile.. Maybe it was late night meals which am now making sure last meal is at 10 latest.

Will see what Tuesday brings. Sunday need to get DD's hair trimmed so popping out before she's back at school Tom, my tummy has flattened out quite a bit. Basically I no longer look pregnant with twins

xx

Hi All,

I swear I'm clearly the few on this plan who suffer with Delhi belly... urghhh still suffering and makes no difference with the losses, urghhh urghhh!

Today, yesterday was a good day, I know the body will shrink back? But I'm actually nervous of loose skin. I know the body rebuilds it self, but I hadn't realised I had gained such a weight it may not allow my body to shrink back properly.

I've been watching weight loss shows on Sky, they are also motivating and I can see being the slim one at the end of the show and maintaining. ( self brainwashing kicked in) I'm going to not weigh until next Tuesday as having not seen any losses this week, I don't want my anxiety about it to psychologically make my body not allow me to have a loss, errr if that makes sense lol.

Anyway BFN

Zzzzzz catching up

xxxx

Hi All

Morning :) if anyone's interested there's a weight management hypnotherapy course on groupon ( online modules for a year ) for £16.00. Weller company

It covers gastric band. Relationship with food, wanting exercise, drinking less, binge and comfort eating, goodbye sweet tooth. Increased energy, relaxation and confidence.

It's over 1 year and maybe worth a little investment.

hope all are well xxx

It's day 20 and 3rd weigh in tomorrow and having weighed self up until day before nothing lost since last weigh in... hope at least 2lbs ideally would love 3 and over the moon with a 4lb loss

xx

Morning chic. Yeah it's hard when scales don't move but also keeps you on track. I find that if I don't lose although I'm mad as I tried hard, I know I have to stick with it. See how tomorrow goes for you. You never know or even wait till next Tuesday if you rather your 2 week weigh in.

I might look into that voucher code, sounds good thanks. Enjoy your day x

Heyaa summmerchic ur so so inspirational hun i love it :) well done on gettting this far ur so in the zone its great to seee :).

Ur hair sounds lush :) and great that u have plans already lined up to help keep u busy.

The idea of size ten is keeping me going for now tho i dont know for how long.

I love reading ur posts :)

Xxx

Hey y'all!

how is it going?
third week on CD and next weigh in is on saturday so feeling the heat hahaha
been drinking like a camel and even going to the loo in my sleep
yesterday drank 7L , looking to do half more today so far only drank 5L.
combining bars and shakes ... only find the chocolate and lemon yoghurt nice tbh and decided to try the toffee and walnut shake this week. huhgh!!! wish i did not!!! it is just disgusting...
what are you are liking and disliking so far?
anyone getting weigh in tomorrow?

xoxo

Hi Priya,

Thanks, I swear it's the hypnotherapy it's totally put me in the zone, it may not work for everyone but it does for me... :) :)

It's my 3 week weigh in. I forgot to do this morning, I did one around 2 which was around 90.6kg and have just done my 5pm one for my CC. She insists on one at that time urghhh anyway it was 91.7kg. So I've lost about 15.5lbs in total so far.

But I'm going to remember to do again in the am so I get a true figure. I'm almost out of the 200's. If I can be 195 I'll be 13's

So

Start 15st 7lb
Week 1 14st 13lbs (8lbs)
Week 2 14st 11lbs (2lbs)
Week 3 14st 5 1/2lbs (5.5lbs)

I don't like evening weigh in's but is what it is... I'm chuffed I've managed over a stone. I won't bother too much with morning weigh in's I'm confusing myself lol...

Anyway had a lush banana shake mousse and chocolate shake mousse. Still have Delhi belly ... ffs... urghh

But totally enjoying this now. ( just got out of a hypno session don't judge but helps get me in the zone lol)

I'm trying hard to focus on the end game getting rid of another 31 kgs dang it!!

It will happen!!! I believe !!

xxx

Hi please be careful drinking that much!!! You will take away all the vitamins and minerals you need to survive etc I saw a nutrionist Friday and I said I was drinking 5 litres plus
And he said please don't less and he worked out my water ratio and said I only needed to drink maximum 4 litres anything else is just not good and will stop the diet. You may weigh
More or less than me so I'm not sure
XQUOTE="Kitoko, post: 7981627, member: 146059"]Hey y'all!

how is it going?
third week on CD and next weigh in is on saturday so feeling the heat hahaha
been drinking like a camel and even going to the loo in my sleep
yesterday drank 7L , looking to do half more today so far only drank 5L.
combining bars and shakes ... only find the chocolate and lemon yoghurt nice tbh and decided to try the toffee and walnut shake this week. huhgh!!! wish i did not!!! it is just disgusting...
what are you are liking and disliking so far?
anyone getting weigh in tomorrow?

xoxo[/QUOTE]

I didn't like toffee and walnut I only like the chocolate tetra and mint chocolate. Tried peanut bar and mint bars but haven't any other bars are any of the others good? I'm not keen on the pasta I had to gulp it down, it was gross xQUOTE="Kitoko, post: 7981627, member: 146059"]Hey y'all!

how not!!! it is just disgusting...

xoxo[/QUOTE]

Hi Kitoko,

Lucyann's right, don't drink too much water, I've cut back this week and haven't gone beyond 3.5 litres my CC said anymore is be flushing out the vitamins and minerals.

Also, I've kinda found my favourites, I love the lemon and peanut crunch bars. The spag Bol using my version of making it up is lovely the instructions on the back of the packet if I use that it's yuk..

Thai style curry is nice, as is apple and cin porridge and rice pudding. I'm varying my products as opposed to just shakes, I know I'm not strong enough to only do shakes I need to have a good like substance. The soups are a no go for me..

How are you getting on?

xx

Hi Kitoko,

Lucyann's right, don't drink too much water, I've cut back this week and haven't gone beyond 3.5 litres my CC said anymore is be flushing out the vitamins and minerals.

Also, I've kinda found my favourites, I love the lemon and peanut crunch bars. The spag Bol using my version of making it up is lovely the instructions on the back of the packet if I use that it's yuk..

Thai style curry is nice, as is apple and cin porridge and rice pudding. I'm varying my products as opposed to just shakes, I know I'm not strong enough to only do shakes I need to have a food like substance. The soups are a no go for me..

How are you getting on?

xx

Back