Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Well done on the weight loss chic. Your doing well. 5.5lbs is great as you didn't think you'd lose this week.
I'm glad hypnotherapy is working for you and keeping you in the zone :)

I would love 5lbs this week. I'm feeling in a better place too. Was in a bad way about 2 days ago, talking myself out of the diet but I'm back in the zone now.

I do need to think about healthy living after this diet as I can't do shakes forever and I could see me having these key lime pie shakes along with junk food I love them so much haha.

If I have a plan like the 4:3 or 5/2 diet it will give me somewhere to go. I would never be able to stomach CD meals and the diet is a little expensive.

Happy shaking xx

nai my thoughts exactly for my personal finances...

Summerchic you are smashing it and i am so glad as well that hypnotherapy is working for you i had always wondered about that but was slightly sceptical purely as didnt understand how it worked :)

Well done hun you are amazing x

Thanks Nai thanks Priya,

I didn't expect to lose any this week but then I confused myself doing mornings weigh ins and well as my evening weigh ins with my CC, will stick with my 5pm weigh ins or will freak myself out. After all I started with an evening weigh in so it's all relative lol.

I'm pleased a stone and a pound. Priya were on the same loss but you've still got a couple of days until weigh in so you could get another couple of pounds in, woop woop !

I've hit my target for my first month which was a stone so anything above is a bonus ... yayyy

Thanks guys am so chuffed now need to work on the 70lbs I still need to shift lol

xxxx

Oh and I'm going to do the 4/3 or 5/2 after this too, it's worked wonders for some friends of mine and when I was younger i automatically used to do it too. Some days wouldn't eat if i wasn't hungry. I used to only eat when hungry !!

now ... well up until starting the plan I ate so badly ... hoping the time in the plan will re adjust my relationship with food

xxx

Last edited:
Just had one of my three ramekins of the day of chocolate mousse. I do add chocolate and raspberry stevia, I love my stevia i swear the puddings just melts in my mouth I look forward to them....

Hmm maybe we should start a diary of the yummiest different ways to make the products.

So does anyone make products different to the instructions on the packets obviously staying in plan and the result is yummier?

Day 22, def chipping away at my hundred day challenge

Xxx

Hi Summer,

Just been catching up on your diary. Well done with the 5.5lb this week. That is outstanding. You should be very proud!

I have never personally considered hypnotherapy but you certainly make it sound worth considering.

How is your Delhi belly doing? Still ongoing?

Xx

Hi Mini-Kate

Lovely to hear from you. Thanks I know I'm really surprised I didn't expect anymore than 3lbs so am seriously chuffed. I've hit my first month target so anything else is a bonus.

I've really been mixing up my meals. I seem to get addicted to different ones and can't have anything else. Breakfast is always a banana or chocolate mouse. I can eat the porridge all day..

I don't know it's taken me a year to get my act together I kept putting it off... I stopped caring about myself, anyway, I kinda give a poop now so doing it. I've given myself a bit of a task, but it's doable. I'll be damned if I don't and I will use my diary to make myself accountable.

I won't be the hippo mum at the school concert or parents evening.

I'm coming to the end of day 23 almost 1/4 of the way through my 100 day challenge. Excercise starts at the end of that, it should leave me about 2 stones still to shift.. but coupled with strength exercises and the plan. I will get to my target.

I'm really amazed how quickly time is going. It's the 4 week wi next Tuesday.

Delhi Belly has finally calmed down.. am sure it'll be back when I least expect it.. urgh..

Otherwise am just getting on with it. Hypno is keeping me mentally on track. I seem to be craving my products.

Porridge mainly ... yup that's sad!!

xxx

So had made little one some toast, and it smelt so good, I kept away from it, but sadly went back cut a square and popped it in my mouth. I was so upset with myself... I chewed away and couldn't spit it out, .... then I woke up! Yup I dreaming of eating toast!! Wtf... I was so relieved I can't tell you. I e not had any cravings but clearly something going on at the back of my mind.

Better to dream I guess than actually do. I'm so determined to complete my journey. I've given up on so many things in the past few years that I need to succeed with the plan to give me a sense of control back in my life. Once the weight has gone, I can focus on other seriously pressing things in my life.

So it day 24, 4 more days to week 4 weigh in. I had a sneaky look, I've dropped below the 200's. And I mean just. Something like 199.7 and that was a just a short while ago. I'm under 30 bmi. I'm so pleased with myself. Yes I still
Have a 3rd of my body weight to lose but I must take it a day at a time, I'm trying hard not to think about being on plan and accepting that I'm in some kind of zombie apocalypse and the only thing I have are my meal packs and others don't even have that.

You can bet I enjoy every Morsal lol :) :)

3 - 3.5 lb loss from now on would be superb. My inch loss isn't huge, I seem to be losing in places not being measured. My face and neck, wrists, ankles, oh the bust is shrinking yay!! I can finally breathe. I need to have my blood pressure checked that's been a little
On the high side for sometime.

The plan demands a serious case of mental focus. No outside distractions or best case to zone out of them as that gave me false starts when I attempted a few months back.

Sticking with it to date, but will hopefully just carry on dreaming of cheats rather than actually doing them.

Hope everyone's doing well

xxx

Them smell of toast would know anyone over the edge. It's crazy your dreaming of toast, must of been on your mind before bed.

It's good you've got the hypnosis to keep you focused.

I've found this week has had ups and downs. I do feel hungry quite a lot. I'm thinking I might have 4 products instead of 3 on days I'm extra hungry as it's so hard.

I think I'm only going to stick to it for 1 more week and I'm hoping to be in the 10's tomorrow. I've been so good and deserve a 4-5lbs loss..

Well done on hitting your first months target!

Dreaming about toast! Well there are worse things

Glad your tummy had finally calmed down.

My week 3 weigh in is on Tuesday (my week 2 weigh in was later this week). Really hoping to smash this bloody stone! I think it will help me mentally.

I am focusing on wanting 3lbs a week. Anything else is a bonus.

Xx

Hi Nai,

Good idea have a 4th product that'll still keep you on plan. Maybe if you carried on another two weeks then shifted to stage 2 or 3 for another 2 weeks then stage 4 a week before your wedding that will keep you on track. You've done amazingly well :)

Hey Mini Kate,

You and I have Tuesday weighins lol, I'm a week ahead, I def think you'll meet you stone and above week 3. Seems to be a pattern I've noticed.

I know I'm the same, I just want to lose 3 - 3.5 a week that's going to keep me on track for my Xmas Target, although I'm happy to go beyond.

We can all keep each other on track. That's what I love about this forum

xxx

Hi Summer, this forum is brilliant for keeping everyone motivated.

I am finding the further into the journey I get the less bothered I am about the food around me. Right now I can smell my little brothers bacon sandwich cooking and although it smells gorgeous I don't feel tempted to tie him to his chair and steal it! Lol xx

Hey Mini Kate

I know I'm the same, I was out yesterday with friends and they all know I'm on the plan, I've explained how it works. They don't judge, keep trying to feed me lol... they don't mean to be feeders but while they are picking on food they don't like to not see me so the same. I just have sparking water or black coffee and I'm so used to it am not bothered.

I'm really feeling on top of it. I know I have a long journey ahead, but don't focus on that either, just focus on getting through each day and I'm good.

Glad you're here with the same thinking xxx

So another outing today, I don't know it's summer, just the park and a pub lunch. Me I did treat myself to grilled chicken. Only 5 pieces on a skewer, but that filled me up.

Everyone else had the full roast, I'll swap out a shake for my chicken and again just my sparkling water. I really am so happy with my sparkling water. As a treat I'll get some Voss. I feel like I'm having champagne lol.

Anyway, I'm in the swing, getting nice compliments even though I haven't dropped a dress size yet, but I have determination and faith! Lots of determination hahaha!

2 more days to 4th weigh in. It's going so fast a 1/3 of the way through my first 12 weeks :)

I'm missing Priya, she's been very silent but I understand it's her journey and she's having some her time.

So let's find some other ways to spice things up. I've made myself my mousses for tomorrow. Jeepers I love them. I've got both banana and chocolate in the fridge. I have to put drops of banana stevia and chocolate and raspberry stevia in them. Gives it a yummier flavour. I feel so naughty eating them. I can't believe I'm on a diet..

Friends are impressed so all good.

Night night

xx

Hi Hun where do u get the stevia drops from? Xx chic how do u make ur moose QUOTE="SummerChic, post: 7981815, member: 146035"]Just had one of my three ramekins of the day of chocolate mousse. I do add chocolate and raspberry stevia, I love my stevia i swear the puddings just melts in my mouth I look forward to them....

Hmm maybe we should start a diary of the yummiest different ways to make the products.

So does anyone make products different to the instructions on the packets obviously staying in plan and the result is yummier?

Day 22, def chipping away at my hundred day challenge

Xxx[/QUOTE]
So another outing today, I don't know it's summer, just the park and a pub lunch. Me I did treat myself to grilled chicken. Only 5 pieces on a skewer, but that filled me up.

Everyone else had the full roast, I'll swap out a shake for my chicken and again just my sparkling water. I really am so happy with my sparkling water. As a treat I'll get some Voss. I feel like I'm having champagne lol.

Anyway, I'm in the swing, getting nice compliments even though I haven't dropped a dress size yet, but I have determination and faith! Lots of determination hahaha!

2 more days to 4th weigh in. It's going so fast a 1/3 of the way through my first 12 weeks :)

I'm missing Priya, she's been very silent but I understand it's her journey and she's having some her time.

So let's find some other ways to spice things up. I've made myself my mousses for tomorrow. Jeepers I love them. I've got both banana and chocolate in the fridge. I have to put drops of banana stevia and chocolate and raspberry stevia in them. Gives it a yummier flavour. I feel so naughty eating them. I can't believe I'm on a diet..

Friends are impressed so all good.

Night night

xx

Hi Kitoko,

Lucyann's right, don't drink too much water, I've cut back this week and haven't gone beyond 3.5 litres my CC said anymore is be flushing out the vitamins and minerals.

Also, I've kinda found my favourites, I love the lemon and peanut crunch bars. The spag Bol using my version of making it up is lovely the instructions on the back of the packet if I use that it's yuk..

Thai style curry is nice, as is apple and cin porridge and rice pudding. I'm varying my products as opposed to just shakes, I know I'm not strong enough to only do shakes I need to have a food like substance. The soups are a no go for me..

How are you getting on?

xx

Hey all

thanks for the water advice will not drink as much this week!
how are you getting on?
had my weigh in on saturday for week and i lost 5.5 lbs
I'm happy cuz now 13 st 12 lbs and the 3/4 is back hahaha
i d like to keep going so far in 3 weeks lost 15 lbs, is that more than a stone? I'm used to kg thats all
thanks for the support all!!!
Back on it tomorrow till saturday again!!!
yeah bring it on!!!

Yay, we're the same Kitoko although last wi in I was 14 stones 5 1/2 lbs and yup 14lbs in a stone.

Will be catching up with you soon. :) :)

And Lucyann. Stevia either from Amazon or eBay. Get the cheapest one they're the same thing...

A few pounds each flavour. Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry and I like banana for my mousses.

I've been stuffing myself with chocolate mousse gawd they are so delicious I could just eat that all day ...

Mmmmmmmmm

xxxx

Hey Summerchic. Your losses have been fantastic! Keep it up girl. I also love your chart idea. Will print it out and start updating it.

I had an idea. I was thinking maybe we can all do a one month challenge. Maybe not for weight loss because all of us have different losses and it could be demotivating for some. But how about everyday we award ourselves one star for not cheating/sticking to plan and one star for exercise (whatever one wants - say a minimum of 20 mins). Maybe we can do it in August. The goal would be to get 62 stars at the end of the month. If you're game we can spread the word around and I can circulate a google doc where all who are interested can update on a daily basis. I had done something years ago when I was doing the South Beach Diet and it really worked. Somehow getting the stars kept me motivated about not cheating and to exercise regularly. Let me know. xo

Back