Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Hey Obs,

Oooo fantastic idea, I have some serious updates to catch up on, but it's the last week and a half of school term, and I've been non stop so haven't had a chance to update.

Let's go with that hopefully everyone is game. A star for any successes, from not giving in to any cheat, to. New idea to stay motivated??

I will have a proper catch up, but have cake to make for the school, a school concert, sports day, creative day's, half days and mums evening in the last remaining school days until next Friday and still summer days to organise.

Urghhh

Had my weigh in. As suspected a very small loss. 1.5lbs lol.. so a total of 17lbs in 4 weeks. So hopefully this is my stall week but it's going down and I'll take anything as long as it's going down.. woop wooooop :)

So I have officially hit 200lbs yay !!! As tommy cooper would say " jus like that ... jus like that huh huh " ;) hahaha

Ladies I know this is just training for when I reach goal. We are all hopefully in the swing. The first week is the toughest please please get the mental part sorted. We all have such daily life challenges. Ohhh if I started with mine lol, let's just say, I've been in anti depressants for the first time in my life in the last 3 years! It's not been good. But we've all got a story. At the moment I can't control anything around me. Other than keeping going each day for my daughter and taking on board I've got myself in this state and I can with belief in myself finally have the ability to focus on this one thing. This one thing we all desperately want.

To get healthy, to control what we want and not let food control us! To feel good and confident and sexy for no one other than ourselves.

Bring on week 5. I'm in week 5! Seems like 5 mins ago I was in day 5.

xxx

Ok gotta sort out bake day for tom but I will reply on all posts

Hugs to all

xxxx

Hey SummerChic. Just read your post 1-5lbs off thats good

17lbs in 4 wks that's good going your doing really well making cakes too l wouldn't have the will power to leave alone cake and chocolate is my downfall l have the meal bars at night as my chocolate fix xx

Hi lol,

I've not really had a sweet tooth, it's all the savoury stuff that did it for me. And every pound I lose I will celebrate, because every pound I gained is my own fault.

There were some weeks when I could eat loads and didn't gain a lot, and other weeks I may not have stuffed myself and I did gain lots of weight . Clearly the same happens in reverse.

There's no point in getting in a flap for low losses as every loss no matter how small is an achievement if I don't accept that then how can I believe I'm not on the right path doing this plan.

I don't mean to sound preachy but it's how I feel if I'm going to do this and be able to maintain after, it's my psyschy that needs to addressed from now.

Or when I'm smaller, I can fall off the wagon and say, oh that burger or those chips won't be a problem. The fish and chips I love and have been stuffing myself with isn't going to make me a stone heavier in a month because it did as I was eating it every other day.

I owe myself from now on to not kid myself and be honest about what I can and can't do.

The smell of fresh bread which I love, that one frigging slice let alone half a loaf isn't so yum... and I'm not even hungry just being a greedy pig!

I was gorging so much.. I can't believe the amount I was scoffing. So hands up! I worked hard shoving that food down my gullet . I will shame myself into getting my act together if I have to. As until I do for me I need to take responsibility for ruining my health and ruining my confidence.

I'm doing this journey with acceptance of this and I will enjoy every day I am on this journey because everyday I am taking control of my life. And that for me is something I want to Celebrate. Every pound I lose will be celebrated.

Xxx

I have updates to do, but way too tired, it's been a non stop day and m legs hurt lol...

It's been a brill day but will post tomorrow

xxx

Love hugs to all

Xx

Hey Chris,

Lol, Soz re yesterday, it's the pesky last days before school holidays and it's non stop. My days are going well, in 4 weeks a total of 17 lbs although the last week has been slow, but that's ok, am more focused on monthly losses.

Crikey the weeks are just whizzing past. I'm seeing such good changes in my face and generally. I feel like I've lost half a stone alone in my chest. Which I'm more than happy with. Breathing was a huge problem all that weight on my rib cage. I can finally take a deep breath.

I was literally a double d cup if not more. Hopefully my blood pressure is dropping. Another side effect of my obesity. Although I am now officially over weight... woop wooooop I left the obese bracket !!! Fireworks needed ;) ;)

We've had a little rain, which only made it humid but joyfully a little cooler today. Although still early, it's meant to heat up. And school concert this evening. So doing all my posting now.

How are you getting on? Lovett also said this, its when you over think the decision to do the plan and when you're doing the plan little tumbles may occur. Don't give in to any desires to deviate, it's not worth it. To get back on the wagon is way to tough.

And is it really worth that naughty cheat. Push through. And try and put all other life challenges aside. That's when you can come unstuck. Well was the case for me with my false starts earlier this year.

Not that I don't still have those issues have just parked them up for now as out if my control..

Hope you are getting on brilliantly. Let me know looking forward to hearing about your day

xxxx

Good morning, SummerChic. Did you have a good rest after your hectic day I only work part time myself l can't take on anymore hours at present. Got the CT Scan today that l mentioned l won't have the results till mid August though hoping it will shed some light on what is going on. You've done well losing 17lb brilliant, l don't know what I weigh consultant is'nt calling till Monday, I've been very good not cheated and stayed on plan, Yes your right I've lost it in my face also my chest as shrunk I'm glad to say it was like a shelf if you know what I mean, l will catch up with you later have a good day xxx

Hi Chris,

Good luck with your CT scan, I can't believe they take so long to give a result. Am keeping my podgy fingers and toes crossed for you. And ohhh yes I know about the plan. My daughter was having a good giggle as they were so huge urgh.. the smaller the chest the smaller the body looks overall.

Well has a cheeky weigh in myself today an hour ago. My scales are really good. And am 19lbs down. I may be lucky and reach my 1 and a 1/2 stone loss next Tuesday (official weigh in day)

I even got a special mug from my CC this week for my hot beverages lol xxx

Hope to hear how your scan went.

Hugs

Xxx

Hi All

I can't stop my posts even when running around. Daughters school concert this evening so a bit of a rush, but I've decided for prosperity and all as well as my official Tuesday weigh in's I'm also going to post a weight update every day.

I found when looking up before I started there was nothing like that. And or people would stop the diaries after a month etc. Yes life is busy but I'd like to know if someone needs that kick start while reading my posts to start they can see a daily real time diary and see it's ok to stay the same and go up and down as our bodies are truly all different.

We can eat loads and not gain weight and vice verser and eat less and lose nothing then lots and that's ok. As our bodies are doing something WE are choosing to do. WE are taking control and the body, our bodies are just giving us a little reminder hey I'm here. I want to do what I want.

But then WE say No!!! I'm in control. I will continue the way I want and YOU (my body) will learn to live with it and love it. And then our bodies comply and we continue to lose the fat accumulated from our over indulgences.

So..

I'm day 30... dang 30 days have passed. I refuse to give myself stories on why I can't do this. I can and I will!

Started at 217lbs or 98.6 kgs. 15st 7lbs

It's day 30 and I'm down to 90kgs that's 198lbs and 14 stone and 2lbs.

A LOSS OF 19 POUNDS TO DATE

I'm 5'9 and on 4 products a day. My BMI has dropped to 29.2 and with all the water I'm drinking I don't see any cellulite!! I even squeeze the thighs together tightly and nada!!

How's that for just the best reason in the world to stick to water!!

HOPE THATS INSPIRATION TO EVERYONE WHOS READING THIS POST AND THINKING OF JOINING IN.

Have a brilliant and authentic day

xxxx

Hi Chris,

Good luck with your CT scan, I can't believe they take so long to give a result. Am keeping my podgy fingers and toes crossed for you. And ohhh yes I know about the plan. My daughter was having a good giggle as they were so huge urgh.. the smaller the chest the smaller the body looks overall.

Well has a cheeky weigh in myself today an hour ago. My scales are really good. And am 19lbs down. I may be lucky and reach my 1 and a 1/2 stone loss next Tuesday (official weigh in day)

Hugs

Xxx
Good morning, SummerChic. Did you have a good rest after your hectic day I only work part time myself l can't take on anymore hours at present. Got the CT Scan today that l mentioned l won't have the results till mid August though hoping it will shed some light on what is going on. You've done well losing 17lb brilliant, l don't know what I weigh consultant is'nt calling till Monday, I've been very good not cheated and stayed on plan, Yes your right I've lost it in my face also my chest as shrunk I'm glad to say it was like a shelf if you know what I mean, l will catch up with you later have a good day xxx
Hi All went well with
Hi Chris,

Hugs

Xxx

Hi All went well with my scan earlier quite surprised it only took 5 mins l paid 2 hrs parking still you never know how long your going to be there, So 19lbs that is an achievement you done well freebie mug aswell, My CC was saying we get a free magazine on reaching our 1st stone did you get one, What you taking for the constipation l bought a tub of benefibre hope it helps, What's your day been like DD keeping you busy, lts been quiet with my son away lm quite enjoying a tidy house for awhile won't last long all will change when he gets home he's 30 going on 12 so untidy drops everything where he stands, He says I've got OCD I'm not surprised clearing up after him,Well time for my meal talk soon xxx

Hey Chris,

Lol, always the way, and they charge an arm and a leg those hospital car parks. And they still manage to waste the money they earn on useless consultants.

Awe bless the lad, they never get it. I think I suffer from OCD too and proud of it hahaha.

I have the old benefiber too. Although this is the first week I've not had Delhi belly.. so not needing to use it for now.

I've had no magazine ... hmm.. the first consultant didn't even give me a starting booklet which current one did.. and loads of other little insights she made herself which I thought was really good.
what's the magazine about? I'll ask her.

Well it was school concert this evening.. as brilliant as it was. And I mean on the level of Albert hall stuff it was over 3 hours long.

We had school choir, a junior choir, acapella choir, brass band, string band, whole orchestra.
The list was endless of pieces ... got home about 11:15pm.. I mean who has a high school concert that lasts that long.

I'll say this it was some high level stuff. I was really impressed. My daughters school really likes to focus on getting students into music. And it's a girls school ;) she can focus on her studies lol..

Tomoz another day. School fair and then a parents event tom evening ...

Holidays haven't even started yet. And day 30 completed

Night night

xxx

Hey All,

THINGS TO MAKE YOU GO UMM...

And stuff to keep you motivated !!!

There are some good deals on Groupon at the moment. One weight management hypnotherapy. £19.00 for anyone who wants to give it a go.

Also, in anticipation for a new and confident me, I came across some make up courses and even gym passes for when the pounds are a lot less.

They expiry dates are months away so when we're near or reaching our goal weights a little lift.

Let's love ourselves

xxx

Day 31.

Today has been a tiring day.. it's the end of the week. Just exhausted from a busy week. And the weekend is just as busy so trying to catch a breath before the next load of things kick off in the next hour. Summer fair and evening events..

Seriously super tired if I close my eyes I'll fall asleep standing lol :)

So I did a weigh in earlier as suspected a little fluctuation. 0.4lb gain. So (18.6lb loss now) That'll be gone tom or the next day.. so not fussed. Will continue to monitor the fluctuations as I think it's important for me and anyone else to see it's ok and expected and not let you get down. You're on plan, stick with it and it's all good.

Gotta put some snacks on daughter will be home shortly

Hope all are having a good and 100% SS day

xxx

Hey Chris,

Lol, always the way, and they charge an arm and a leg those hospital car parks. And they still manage to waste the money they earn on useless consultants.

Awe bless the lad, they never get it. I think I suffer from OCD too and proud of it hahaha.

I have the old benefiber too. Although this is the first week I've not had Delhi belly.. so not needing to use it for now.

I've had no magazine ... hmm.. the first consultant didn't even give me a starting booklet which current one did.. and loads of other little insights she made herself which I thought was really good.
what's the magazine about? I'll ask her.

Well it was school concert this evening.. as brilliant as it was. And I mean on the level of Albert hall stuff it was over 3 hours long.

We had school choir, a junior choir, acapella choir, brass band, string band, whole orchestra.
The list was endless of pieces ... got home about 11:15pm.. I mean who has a high school concert that lasts that long.

I'll say this it was some high level stuff. I was really impressed. My daughters school really likes to focus on getting students into music. And it's a girls school ;) she can focus on her studies lol..

Tomoz another day. School fair and then a parents event tom evening ...

Holidays haven't even started yet. And day 30 completed

Night night

xxx

Hi Summerchic, Have you any idea what's recommended to keep us regular on this plan I've not been since Monday not feeling very well today l took 2 dulcolax earlier today no joy as yet, Really feel like having some proper food my willpower to stay on track is good not to the extent of not being able to go any advice appreciated please,I've been using benefibre the last week seems to have added more bulk xxx

Hi Chris,

Try some sugar free wrigleys gum mint. Chew a few it acts like a laxative you'll def be a few kg lighter after a few hours.. chew about 2 packets even 3 that's 15 gums .. change when flavour has gone - get packs of 5 for a £1.00 from
Wilko's anywhere they're new. And work well ;)

Benefiber bulks ... the gum will I promise will do the trick.. stay home that day.. the tum will let you know xxx

Hey all

most tired. Had two bars and two choc shakes and almost a whole grilled breast of chicken. Large.. Felt a bit queasy and it did the trick ;)

So, I'll maybe lose a little bit slower but it's protein so not going to stress..

Have a bday party and other stuff this weekend. So will be running around but will still find time to post :)

End of day 30 yayy..

FYI worked out if I lose at the rate am doing so far. I need to be on plan another 110 days to reach target. I know that's unlikely but it gives me Food for thought lol ;) ;)

xxx

Night night most tired xxx

Last edited:
Back