Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

I've never had this one will have to try this I've got elderflower and lemon and lime... need to try orange and vegetable one had anyone tried mix a moouse ? I haven't just wondered if there's any feed back on it x
Just had to try the vegetable drink, and it tastes exactly like Marigold Swiss Bouillion. Checked out the ingredients and practically the same... and both manufactured in Switzerland.

Hmmm... anyway just putting it out there :) may use the marigold instead. Same composite and everything ...Will see...

❤️
Xx

I think I read July chic has, I've bought some but haven't tried it yet. The mouse mix I mean. Will try making berry flavoured popsicles too. This heat need something

DD came home from her school trip this evening, poor thing is tired. Fed her and after her shower straight to bed. School tomorrow.

I'm lucky in a way as I don't have to cook loads as a single mother. But it doesn't mean I started to get lazy whilst I've been unwell and takeouts were the norm...

It's day 7 tomorrow, my first weigh in. I can't believe that I'm here. I'm so proud of myself. Have been suffering alsorts and am on so many tablets hence I kinda think my progress will be slower than normal, but I'm good with that.

I've discovered the water bottle I drink from is a 2 litre bottle not a 1.5. Yup I am officially a nugget, not that there's been any question of that.

So I've been getting through about 6 litres a day. Not 4 lol... no wonder am struggling having all my products.

Had tetra packs as was in and out today. The banana bliss. Wonder if I can freeze one for a banana lolly in a mould... they are officially the best ice lollies for me from childhood. I know it's sad.

Hmm will try it and report back.

Priya, I'm almost tempted to weigh each day for the same reasons as you, to keep me on track. I would weigh myself tom am, but will stick with 5pm or 6pm the same time my CC will weigh me:)

I can't believe my first week is almost here....

Love to all at the coming to the end of another fantastic day

xxxx

Thanks Nai,

Am totally excited will update with results.

xx
Good luck for tomorrow babe as long as its a minus it's a positive vibe! I go on the scales keeps me up beat and motivated. Managed to drink 4 litres today will up my game tomorrow but am so tired can't wait for sleep in this heat it's going to be a struggle. Think il have a go at mix a mouse see what it's about x exciting times. ... roll on Friday

P.s let me know how u get on! I need constant inspiration ur be fine x
Good luck for tomorrow babe as long as its a minus it's a positive vibe! I go on the scales keeps me up beat and motivated. Managed to drink 4 litres today will up my game tomorrow but am so tired can't wait for sleep in this heat it's going to be a struggle. Think il have a go at mix a mouse see what it's about x exciting times. ... roll on Friday

Definitely, I do suffer from an under active thyroid, and various other hormonal
Issues ...

What ever it is i willbe happy unless it's no loss which would freak me out ... but am
Sure it won't be...

xxx

Good luck hun for weigh in :) so excited to hear ur progress and well done for coming this far :) i cant wait to get to day seven either :) x

Well done on the water intake too thats fab :) think i need to get 2 1.5 litre bottles as evrytime i fill it up i forget wich number im on :/ wich isnt good at all.

Xx

[luey summer chic
I'm being tested for hormonal imbalance and thyroid runs In my family so I know how you feel. I know I bought a 2.2 litre bottle of water from b and m bargains il
Send a picture when I get to work if I canIt's fab it's my aim to drink it all by the time I've finished work but most of the time I've drank it before lunch lol I slow
Down after that until I get home. QUOTE="SummerChic, post: 7979819, member: 146035"]Definitely, I do suffer from an under active thyroid, and various other hormonal
Issues ...

What ever it is i willbe happy unless it's no loss which would freak me out ... but am
Sure it won't be...

xxx[/QUOTE]

Hi LucyAnn,

It ran in my family too, but kinda only kicked in when I lost my mum from C some years back. Stress has a horrid habit of triggering bizarre things in our bodies.

Good luck with the tests, if you do have it, the meds get you back to normal.

It day 7 for me.... yayyyy I made it this time ... have failed miserably the two times I attempted before. Have messaged my CC and asked her as I am 3/4 of an inch over threshold if I can drop to 3 products but will await her response before I do anything. I know it's there for a reason, but feel overloaded at the moment.

Have had a bad tummy last two days, seems to be ok now, but I was bloated and had to rush to the loo... and it wasn't a no 1. ( Soz tmi - but have read it can happen sometimes with the nurients settling into the system)

Spk in a bit..

xx

Ok,

Couldn't wait any later, just weighed up and I've lost 8lbs.... I'm in the 14's... yayyy!!!!

Another month and that could be the 13's...

Ok so ....
Start 15st 7lbs
Wk 1 14st 13lbs

I am so chuffed I have such a messed up metabolism I would have been happy with 5lbs, but for me 8 is amazeballs!!!

Bring on week 2 weigh in

xxxx

Wel done hun thats a fab first weigh in woohoo :) i am praying for a loss like that but dont know it if will happen for me but regardless wel chuffed for u :) xxx

Hey Priya,

Thanks, and you will. I'm certain of it. I can't actually feel any loss anywhere yet, but that will come am sure, had a bad tum so been bloated.

I can't wait for your first weigh. You've been so good. Although am sorry your poorly today. Have you had any meds. Go get some a sap it will clear up in 24hrs. I've had it a couple of times it's not a nice experience.

I'm off for a shake bfn

xxx

Hi Priya

Canesoasis or Cystopurin from chemist babes:) pop out as it won't go away by its self and will only get worse...

I had a gum chewing fest ... loads of carbs in the stuff, probably knocked myself out of ketosis as I chewed that many - but will stop now, my mouth tasted so yuk... no amount of brushing or mouthwash worked.

Darn it... anyway, this means 5 stone 6 lbs to target.

Am so chuffed. Heard back from CC she said I need to stick to 4 products with my height...

Stay away from anymore sugar free gum. Carbs are hidden in practically everything. Am ok with staying away from rubbish food to focus on a clean diet when I'm in maintenance.

xxxx

Last edited:
Omg,

My CC said I'm drinking too much water, in this heat is that possible. Need to stick to 3 or 31/2 litres max or apparently I wash good nutrients away...

Ok, anyone else heard that .... ?

xx

Omg wel done Hun! I'm hoping to see
A loss on Friday! Your body has adjusted well to it mine didn't week one and only lost a little bit. Funny you should say about the tummy situation because I was the same yesterday exactly
The same and got a bit worried. Hoping the weather isn't making me retain water etc. Going to weigh in the morning and see I know I shouldn't just a habit I guess keeping an eye on progress. I'm hoping to be in the 14s by Friday and it's my 3rd week and I was 15 stone 11 starting out. Hope ur days gone well! Keep up the good work!

QUOTE="SummerChic, post: 7979895, member: 146035"]Ok,

Couldn't wait any later, just weighed up and I've lost 8lbs.... I'm in the 14's... yayyy!!!!

Another month and that could be the 13's...

Ok so ....
Start 15st 7lbs
Wk 1 14st 13lbs

I am so chuffed I have such a messed up metabolism I would have been happy with 5lbs, but for me 8 is amazeballs!!!

Bring on week 2 weigh in

xxxx[/QUOTE]

Hi Minikate,

Like Priya said the more the merrier and great support for all of us when are you meeting with your consultant? Would love to know more about you? Are u starting your own diary ?

I know on day 5. Last night I was out, a friend had. Arranged for me to get me out of the house as have become a serious agoraphobic weeks ago, before I planned to start the diet. I almost didn't go but I did, it was a great evening, but as dinner was involved I had grilled chicken on its own with sparkling water. I picked at the chicken but felt so guilty I would chew one piece for ages. I counted it as my final product which I missed purposely. So calories the same, but mind cross with myself.

Will draw a line and know I should still be in ketosis..

Anyway today is another day, I think I handle the outing well. I know I hopefully won't be in that situation again for a while. Or I will be able to get away with having my products at least:)

So day 5 and I'm feeling ok, I've conditioned my self that if this was all I had to eat and focusing on theirs nothing else for me I am going to enjoy every last mouthful and sip of all my products.

I've been using benifiber in my products, the same as the CWP fibre. Which is really something I can't do without.

Will be popping over to my consultants shortly as I want to get the vegetable flavouring as an alternative to coffee....

Priya how's you getting on xx

Hi Summer, I met with my consultant this evening. I am going to start a diary to share a little more about myself.

Sounds like you handled going out very well. Iron willpower! :)

What is your favorite Cambridge product so far? xx

Hi mini Kate, I'm on day 16 I think I'm loosing count! My third weigh in is on Friday! Looking for a large weightloss but we shall see! We're all supporting each other and I'm finding this sight so helpful as I haven't got that much support but I've been doing well! Two more weeks before I have an event but then afterwards it's all ok until a wedding on the 15th and after that I'm planning a holiday in October and I'm a bridesmaid in a 18 months so want the weight off so I can tone etc after. Hope all is well with you Good luck and keep us posted x

Hi LucyAnn, how are you getting on? Any hints and tips would be greatly appreciated :) xx

Hi Minikate,

I'll be on your diary so looking forward to hearing about your journey.

Well, I love the banana shakes. I like adding a little coffee- put all in my blender and I get a frappe its super yum. You can do it with vanilla or chocolate ... I don't use the chocolate shakes though - never liked choc ice cream or milkshakes.

Fav porridge is apple and cinnamon... I could happily just have that.

Fav meal is thai style curry. Have tried mac cheese, chicken style curry and spag Bol, the Thai for me is tops the lot.

And fav bar... that lovely lemon yogurt one... I'm boring stick with my favourites lol...

I'm feeling very positive, and I know that when I hit goal I have to stay focussed and maintain and remember how hard I worked to reach my goal and know it's a lifestyle change. Well that's my mantra and I believe it whole heartedly.

It'll keep me on track

Night hon Catch up tomorrow

Xxx

Back