Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Good luck with the interview, just be yourself - most of the time they're mainly looking for someone whom will fit in and has the right attitude/ethics (as your CV will show your competencies and got you the interview) make sure your personality comes through.

Hey Lucyann,

Don't think about how long you've been on plan, it doesn't really matter just keep going. That's the most important thing. I keep forgetting how much I weigh, thought I was 97kg yesterday, but have dropped to 87kg lol, my brain not accepting I've lost, I changed my post though. I forget to weigh self yesterday, weigh in day, will go do it now...

And just do practice questions, they're bound to Ask why you can make a difference, and compare to your own successes in a similiar situation.

Make a few notes and keep going over it. You've got it.

Hugs

xxx

Ok,
Was meant to weigh self yesterday, the week I don't see my CC, and would have expected a prompt lol... but nada, I keep thinking I have some flu thing going on but it seems to be like some severe hay fever attack. Nothing is working and am seriously suffering. Throat is so swollen and raw I can't even drink my quota of water properly.

Hate it will go get liquid pirotin or however you spell it.. brain not working ... urgh..

Had a weigh in and am dun dun DUN...

13st 8lbs ( a frigging pound away from my first 2 stones).

:wee::wee::woohoo:

I can't believe I've gotten this far.. hopefully in th next 5 weeks I can keep the momentum going. OMG

Mini Kate I'm with you. 1 stone and 13 frigging pounds...

:thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

Ok ... will calm down. Still another 4 stones to go!!

Go CWP Cats!!!

xxx

So stats so far

Start weight
Week 0 15st 7lbs (5pm)
Week 1 14st 13lbs (2pm) 8lbs
Week 2 14st 11lbs (7:30pm) 2lbs
Week 3 14st 5.5lbs (5pm) 5.5lbs
Week 4 14st 4lbs (5pm) 1.5lbs
Week 5 14st 2.6lbs(5pm) 1.4lbs
Week 6 13st 12.6lbs (1pm) 4lbs
Week 7 13st 8.2lbs (3pm) 4.4lbs

I'm going to treat my self to a chicken salad this weekend !!! Yay......

Ok, will shut up now!! I swear I've had cheats albeit good cheats, although a couple of weeks ago when I got the munchies for sweet popcorn at the cinema, which kicked me out of ketosis. Yup I ate a medium sized bag, my daughters without realising.. ( ok I knew I just couldn't help it)

But back on track, it can be done, just own the bad cheats and move on. All my back fat has gone!!! I mean gone people!

4stone 1lb to go. I love this diet!!!

xxx
:mm12kg:

Hi Summerchic, I've not been on here in a while, although l like to read what you post when l can catch up, Well done on your amazing weight loss your an inspiration to us all, xxx

Well done! That's amazing! I've been out for coffee again... soy milk away...

I've come home and in my bag I have bought a size 16 trousers!!!!! Yey!!!! So
I think two more stone will be a 14 and so forth which means by oct I should be a 14! So pleased I can fit in 16 bottoms my legs are
Chunky and funky like chicken drum stick legs as my mother calls them.

Thanks on the interview tips guys! I should be a pro at it as I used to work in recruitment and prep my candidates for it but it's over 4 years ago due to my career change. I'd keep my job now and have this one as well. See how I go tomorrow. Just hope they haven't got tasks for me to do lol Just be myself lol just not my clumsy self lol Not entirely sure what I'm wearing tomorrow but I've got
Two pairs of new shoes and trousers to wear
So we shall see ... hope
It doesn't rain lol

Hungryy today ... almost 1 litre of water down only 2 more to go....

Hiya I'm the same, off work this week and I've not been drinking as much water!!! Quite bizarre thought I would have been drinking more not less? Got my monthly today so wanting something sweet but that's probably psychological because I always wanted something sweet beforehand. Got to weigh myself tomorrow and send a screenshot to my consultant I too have absolutely no idea what week I'm on don't even know when I started !
Good luck for tomorrow please try not to stress and stay calm xxx

IMG_1014.jpg IMG_1015.jpg

Hey Guys

Thanks glad you guys are here. My consultants didn't even chase for a screenshot yesterday and lol, I still haven't heard back from her... I mean ... seriously... I'm just wow...

Well I had to celebrate with a small chicken salad, small grilled chicken breast all torn up in some mixed salad, some plum tomatoes, 60grs of goats cheese.. needed a taste and some roquito pearl peppers. And a little extra virgin olive oil with garlic.

It was soooo yum... its was well within my calorie range and a nice treat.

Lucyann, you go with them new size 16's don't get too much as you'll be in a size 14 soon enough.

Just remember to take deep breaths and you'll be in the swing of it in no time.

I've bought my Xmas reveal dress. Size 10, long black with side cut outs. See pictures. Hopefully I will fit into it.. urgh if not it will be very funny...

I've stuck a tetra in the freezer, chocolate will have as a late night treat... lol..

Hay fever seriously killing me.

xxxx

Hey Summer

Just been catching up on your diary! Well done on your health improvements that's fantastic!!

And yay! On your loss!

1 stone 13 lbs for both of us....that pesky pound hey!!

So next Tuesday we are both going to nail our 2 stones!!! Xx

Just need to type but will catch up with the above tomorrow ... Kab I'm the same the lost has found me no wonder I felt dizzy and nausea All evening... bloated and know that means one thing... and no weightloss I reckon. Had to have 3 products today and I think I've had 2.250 MLS in water plus cups of tea. 3 bars! As I guys know interview tomorrow so I will have a bar before I go ... I will have a few carrot sticks too if I'm low on energy need to stay focused. Thanks for all the lovely comments and confidence boosters ... I'm terrified lol sooooo tomorrow my friend isn't interviewing me as conflict of interest so I'm going to just be myself... always am anyway. I won't buy too much I'm just liking the fact I can start wearing quirky things and feel better. Need to figure out what to wear tomorrow ... hope everyone is ok ... we've got this...Keep going gang!

Summer Chic,

The dress looks fabulous and you will get into it! I have to say I am struggling with bars and shakes maybe losing a little focus but I am sticking to it. I'm hoping to lose tomorrow for weigh in but I shall never know. Might have to put a tretra in the freeZer for later and check it out!

Ohhh ok so thank you so much for all the words of encouragement for the interview today. I wore some lovely grey turn up peg leg trousers, a pale blue lace body with a light grey double breasted coat.

Anyway my interview went well. After
Completing my formal interview I was asked to the complete a series of tasks for approximately 30 minutes lol after which the lady came in and said she didn't need to mark it as she'd like to offer me the job. So pleased now I have to inform my boss as one il need a reference and two because il be handing in my notice to one of my contracts lol exciting but it will mean very long days for me But thinking of the money and experience lol

Lucyann,

Congratulations, OMG :thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

Well done lady. That's amazing news. Well done onthe new JOB !!! :woohoo:
:woohoo::wee::wee:

Just keep going, I was reading the diary of a lady on lighter life, she started in Jan this year and had just reached her goal, she's off on holiday which is why she did the plan in the first place but she's now doing it for long term and health. Jelly baby, Diane.

She was in plan and fell off the wagon so many times, but she owned it and just jumped back on the wagon.

She's posted before and after pictures. And bless the whole time only 2 or 3 people were posting on her thread, who incidentally had also done well.

So lady we all got this. And yes, I cut the top of the shake, then peel the sides away to the bottom like an orange peel, a small pair of sissors help. I swear, I could just live off these. It lasts for ages, I gnaw away at it for ages. I've had 2 already today. I'm now just ordering shakes x3 + a bar as my final product.

Although I had my chicken salad. That was yum. You're doing so well. I'm going to be with you till the end.

We will both be slimmer babes by Xmas

Hugs lovely amazing girl. Oooo you made my day:p:p

xxxxx

Hello! I've just read your diary, all of you are doing so well. I'm on day 1 of VLCD (using up old S&S packs before I move on) - today has gone well but the pain is yet to come!

Thank you for the motivation :)

:angel:

Hey Enough,

You found us :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
Everyone is so lovely, read the diaries, apol in advance I tend to go on forever. ladies, Enough is one of Jellybabies support ladies, she's been on the journey with JB who has lost a whopping amount of weight, almost 6 stones and is at goal. Enough is not far behind.. I've jumped onti their forum to say hi and I'm pleased she's come to say hi and hopefully will stay with us, or you can say hi to her on the LL diaries.

We are all on the same journey and we need all the love and support we can get.

Allotrope,

How are you? So nice to have you say hi and hopefully stay and keep us company too. Well done on getting through day 1. I promise you will look back in a few days, weeks, and think that was so not that hard. It's a routine like everyone says, Jellybabie and Enough, once your heads in it, you'll definitely win it. We are all just sailing along on our journeys and I love meeting and seeing so much while I'm floating past everyone.

Tell us more about you. Why are you doing this? Apart from the obvious. What triggered you to say this is it, or did you just wake up and think right let's get on with it. What are your goals.

Love to hear more from you guys and Enough that means you lovely lady.

xx

I just got tired of hiding and avoiding stuff. I am a single mum to two girls and I'm ashamed to say I avoid taking them on holiday anywhere hot because I feel like a whale. Today I said enough, and found a holiday to Lanzarote. I'd rather go slim, but it's only three weeks till we go, so it's time I faced my fears. Lose as much as possible before we go (a stone hopefully) then just accept that nobody will die of fright at my body in a swimming costume! I've got to stop my weight ruining my life. I need to either accept it or do something about it.

Well done to you... mine was because I was uncomfortable with my lifestyle, health, being bridesmaid and generally fed up of being the fat single friend / family member! It's tough going but I'm doing my best to stay on it. My target is to lose a stone this month. My first weigh in tomorrow but I have had dinners out this week so I'm not holding my breath. Go you on owning it and getting started I think that's the hardest bit getting in the mind frame for it and thinking I need to keep with it and focus! My journey hasn't been easy I've had ups and downs and on many occasions have crashed and burned lol but thanks to these guys I've got back on it. There is so much more to life than being fat ... I want to have children and be able to run with my kids rather than be out of breath etc. I avoid hot holidays and I've said no more I'm throwing my life away! So many people say don't worry you won't see anyone again when u go away but my point is I'll know il feel uncomfortable ... anyway I'm going away in October I won't lose my 5 stone but I'm hoping to lose two at least ... even if you lose a stone or half a stone for your holiday it's more losses than when you started. Good luck and keep with it We all got this.

Thanks so much Summer Chic! I'm nervous excited all in one again lol it's not my ideal job but it opens doors and also helps with the study.

What a welcome! Thank you SummerChick!

I'm visiting family for a few days so I'm looking forward to joining in with gusto once i have a proper comp in front of me again! This is going to be Great! X

So yesterday was manic and I went out for tea with friends and she had to take a picture and she sent it yesterday evening of me and her little one and I could see what it was sent through but my heart sank! I hate pictures lol but her baby is almost 6 months so I had too. Anyway I was actually surprised! Although my arms still looked like tree trunks it wasn't half bad! Have to say I had a little spending splurge yesterday however my weigh in wasn't that great but I'm over it ... 1 pound loss woohoo ( sarcastically) a loss is a loss every has been in forming me so onwards and upwards and due to monthly timings I suppose it isn't bad at all. I did eat as I went to my aunties and bless her she was concerned I die of not eating so I had a egg salad with a bit of protein and tomotatoe pasta sauce lol so from today is all 3 products 3 litres of water until Friday! My goal was to be at the 13 mark however in a week it's unlikely ... my consultant suggested I have a goal of reaching just the 12s until the end of the month but I'm really wanting to lose my stone so that's 12 pounds in 3 weeks which could happen if I focus and get down to business.

How's everyone doing? X

Hey Lucyann,

All good here, like you been busy, haven had a chance to stop in, I like my daily, if not more updates here. I have struggled with water this week. My hay fever urgh, although a little settled as been taking the kids (for adults too) piriteze, sugar free ;) concerned its messing with the plan, as its liquid, but can't worry as that stalls weight. Go figure, stressing about weight stalls, stalls weight loss :rolleyes::mad::mad::eek:

But having had a raw throat struggle with my water intake. Then because of this, or maybe hormones, felt... not hungry, but needed something. So I've had 2 chicken salads this week.

They did the trick, dropped a product each time. I'm now heavily addicted to my frozen tetra shakes and don't want anything else, even my beloved lemon bars.

I could seriously eat them ALL day. Have you tried it yet? You put one in the freezer I recall.

I know what you mean, I'm please with my progress, but caught a glimpse while walking through a glass door, I wasn't happy. But heigh how. I'm hoping my next weigh in gives me a good few pounds loss. I really want to loss at least a stone by August end from last weigh in. That 5 weeks to do it! 4 from this Tuesday.

I have to get down with some spring cleaning next week for certain. I need to tackle it as i have so much stuff. I'm going to go through my daughters and my clothes and shoes. Separate for charity etc, some of her and my clothes have been worn once or two not never. A friend suggested that I sell them on eBay in bundles etc... I may do that! Little one can have as pocket money. A lot of old prada, h/boss and hilfiger ...

Even my old fat clothes, which are mainly high street which are all new, some have tags still on... I want to be rid of all them. Need to have a massive clear out as I want to move house in the next 12-18 months.

Soz deviating ... gawd I can go off on one. Anyway, really want to be at least 20lbs down by Aug end, but a good stone will do me, but that could be tricky. Will see those good cheats may haunt me this week.

You've done bludi well to loss, you're getting back on track and you must continue to do that if you wobble and fall off the wagon, don't think just jump back on lady. We will be in the 12's before you know it.

We need to stay on track this week. No side cheats. Even good ones, need you in this with me... but if we have a good cheat ... ;) no stressing either. Stalls weightloss urghh !!

How's everyone else? We've all been quiet, lots of busy people.

What's everyone else's news. It's Nai's wedding, Kabs holiday, Jellybabies holiday having met goal.

I've got childcare for friends, then daughter has sleepovers in next couple of weeks. I don't go away at moment, the weight is too upsetting, I get hot and bothered and I don't want to go away a hippo. Last trip was Orlando Disney, but a couple of years ago before I got wayyy bigger to manoeuvre. Don want to be on a plane with my height and huge!! Simples...

But that won't be me in my next flight. Hopefully will lose all the weight by Xmas and mucho slimmer and toned. Prepping for gym use. Just weight training to start. No strength at ALL got cardio stuff... yup body that weak.

:confused::confused::D

All will be good by Xmas

Mwah mwah mwah to all us biggest losers

xxxx

Back