Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

So sadly,

Having used this site as support, I've witnessed some don't support or kinda get the challenges that anyone over weight need to address - and wobetide that includes someone 4 lbs over what they think is overweight. Wtf..!!!

I laid on some heavy stuff, which I deleted but my heart says ... those plonkers kinda don't get it

So will continue to post for me, have no desire to enable anyone else...

This is my diary !!! This is for me to be accountable and wobetide any silly person who wants to take that away from me...!! I've been pretty saddened by some this week with their posts.

So maybe to be a better me, I can continue to posty journey and no longer hear theirs. Does this make me sad!! Yes it sure does. All I've ever wanted to do is help anyone and everyone around me, but I won't acknowledge anyone who thinks they have the right to minimise my issues..

To date, no one has, only the posts I made and subsequently deleted, as that is who I am!!!

So frankly, if it can be connected, there are a few posts which produced a whole lot of pain and unnecessary hurt, maybe I was inappropriate but hurt does that!!

Anyway, we all have our own journey!! For me ...

I am a single Indian parent, who has never relied on the state albeit I've paid 100's of thousands each in taxes!

I would be marked against my religion, a Sikh and Jatt.. my caste landowner - if I ever took from anyone ... whobetide me!!

I responded to posts which I subsequently deleted , but frankly being near people who iudge... !!! not for me!!!

Hence no face book, Instagram or twitter for me..

But to get silly Elle mac Ferson like women on these posts ... p off!!

If I'm allowed to continue on this site then so be it, if I am that would be great!!

I will continue to post for me!! Andmy journey!!! I hope when I'm ready again I can support others if not, thenanything and everything will be deleted before read ..

Life is hard enough without addressing my fat challenges

Sadly for now, that impossible negativity isn't for me.. if I post I will do for me.. it has hurt me no end, and I've already been on a bad journey..

If your not in a place to embrace this journey, then don't ...

I will continue in my own vain and hope others do the same..

Hi SummerChic, don't know what happened, but keep living your life as you do... as i like to say, if you're not paying my bills, shut the h up!

Sooo, moving on to positive notes, my RL package should be here next week - excited! I've been basically 100% since Monday - really need to see weightloss at this point.
Staying home this weekend, had a facial yesterday and my esthetician was like - "uh what's happening to your skin?? why is it so dry - you're getting dehydration wrinkles around your eyes!! :eek:" Guess I should wear my glasses more often and take the tint off haha, I thought I looked pretty good considering the thousands of miles i've accumulated so far this month... I told her to shut up and fix it! (have known her for years, wouldn't have dared otherwise) Anyway, when I got out, she must have worked a miracle because everyone was saying I was glowing, did I just come from holidays etc... That was my gift to meeee

So, how about you? how do you unwind? Hope everything has been going according to plan on CD! don't disappear ok, some of us love to come on here and read your threads ;)

Omg,

I am soooo sorry if I've upset anyone, I've been so off lately and anything seems to trigger me into a bad place, I hate that life is so affecting me,

Will read through posts over the weekend, Elm.. seriously.. thank you... you're a good egg... you want to be you, your hubby accepts you for you ...

I continue to strive to be slim as that's when I clearly get the attention which I want for a solid foundation in my life... but I have that with my child... you have that with you're amazing family...

Thank you for being so cool, everyone thank you, and am sorry, depression has been a horrid thing in my life, something that has been hideous... am back in the 12's on a good note, albeit, am seriously sad... I could deal with sooo much up until a few years ago ...

Sorry if I offended anyone, that's not me, not so I want that ever to be me... just tired sad and horridly tearful ... not fun having no family... if you have this in life relish it..,

Xxx

Thanks Elm...

Love you, your like my other chum who I love.,, haven't dared read any messages in the last week, will do tomorrow, crikey you've been a good chum.,.

Anyway, thank you, I won't ever know you, but you've made a mark with me. Isn't that what we all want and need ,,.

Had a bad month... frigging hate it all right now ... will post particulars of my case at some point.. then you'll get it ..

Thank you - and please forgive me if I've offended anyone.

xxx

Hey Summer.

Just popped on to say hi - read back a few pages on your diary and gotta give you credit for sticking with this - sounds like you've had a bit of a rollercoaster journey so far, but great weightloss too :)

I did the Cambridge plan years ago and managed to keep the weight off for around 5 years -then I had a bit of a hard time (won't bore you with the details) and kinda blew it. Like you I messed up my metabolism big style and frankly because I gained all the weight I lost plus some (many, many plusses) people think I eat far more than I actually do.

Also just to mention, I'm a :kitty: lady - had six fur babies one time, but lost 3 in the last couple of years (old age) bless them. Cats do stress -so yours is getting over his/her anxieties.

Have a great weekend.

Where are you Summerchic? Weekends are notoriously known for throwing a wrench in the plans
You never told us how your gym sessions are going?
Hope all is OK! Things may seem like crap one day, you go to bed and the next day is wonderful (well it seems to me... and it could be a couple of days later - end of tunnel thing), so hang in there!
xx

Hi summer!

Sorry, I completely missed your message on pollay's diary! I'm now on day 16 and a total of 13lbs gone!! (8lbs in week 1 and 5lbs last week) I'm over the moon with it and have already noticed the difference in my clothes.

That being said, I'm having a terrible time getting into ketosis so every day has been a struggle I've gotten used to the packs and the portion size, so I'm not overly hungry anymore (major positive!!) but I'm still very light headed and tired which id hoped would have gone by now!

To top it all off, Aunt Flo is due and the cramps are stupidly painful (one of the reasons behind me losing weight- to either sort it out or be brave enough to go to the doctors without being told I'm overweight) so I'm feeling very sorry for myself, but I am staying strong, although it is definitely wearing me down so any tips would be appreciated!

How are you getting on?? You've been very quite the last few days - hope all is well
Xx

Hey Summer

I am so sorry that I have not been around this last month much. I have missed you!!

I am so sad to read that you don't appear to be having a good time of it at the moment. I have also noticed that you don't appear to have been on for a while which is very unlike you.

I am here if you need to talk. You are doing so well on this plan and your energy and positive outlook for this plan has inspired so many people. I hope you are proud of how much you have achieved doing this.

You are 100% my inspiration and I am so grateful to you for your support.

If you need anything Im here.

xx

Hey guys,

I've not been able to read anyone else's posts, been in a horrid place... anyway, have gained some pounds, but that's ok, had some heinous things happen, can't read anyone's posts, once my head is back in a good place I will be back, depression has truly hit me again.

Will see my hypnotherapist next week... she always helps ...

I've not posted as another poster, made comments about negative comments took them
To a bad place. I think some of my comments didnt help her, and don't want to take anyone else in to a bad place, so have based on that backed off, I need to get my own rubbish together, my head most of all...

When I am able I will read your words of support, I know messages have been sent, but my being is messed up, and anyone saying anything I've said tonhelp them didn't ... ekk..

Promise tonread messages and respond soon,

Have still a massive journey to go xxxx

So, while I can,

Again, I can't read any messages of support right now as they will make me feel so much worse than I already do.

My heart is hurt, I won't say too much more, as I don't wish to bring anyone else down, I am still committed to my journey, but will be back on board when I can't be a negative impact on others, as from what I've read before this has happended for others, this I don't nor can abide to do.

I hope to hear that one day someone won't judge this in the future and I can be open and honest, but now I can't as that person saying they were messed up, and sadly me not able to be honest now has messed me up...

Anyway, I hope I will have the support to move forward :) ......

x

We will be waiting for you when you are ready :D I really hope you get the help you need and I'm sorry that you've been having such a tough time!
xx

Hello lovely. Please - take no notice of nasty people taking your supportive words out of context. Goodness knows why people react the way they sometimes do on forums - but they do. I think, almost by definition, those of us who struggle with our weight have low self esteem. The people who then choose to hound us are just playground bullies (who usually also have low self esteem - go figure!!). Vulnerable people picking on vulnerable people.

Hope you are still reading your messages. Sorry I disappeared too. I'm not sure if I'm "back" back yet - stupidly, I thought I might be ok with SW. I was not. :) I'm a stone heavier than I was just before going on my holiday to Malaga. So, as I have a fridge full of your favourite shakes, I've had a day back on plan and already feel so much better for doing do. It seems I don't know how to eat normally. So while I'm figuring that out, maybe I just need to do Cambridge.

Big hugs my lovely. See you here again soon hopefully xx

Back