Daily Achievable Goals

Hope it doesn't sound selfish :eek:

Not at all - as HH says - it's important to do things for yourself!

Yesterday's goal met, and good start on the SW one made. Now, if I just get off Minis, I could make a start on the knitting!

Have a 100% day and finish a square of my knitting :)

Will try no bread again tomorrow since I failed this on Friday!

To work out 3-6 days a week :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

tomorrow I'm doing without caffeine :D

When I wrote that I thought it was a brilliant idea, I love tea & usually have many different flavours in, and so I do, but none of them were caffeine free, the upshot is I still did it, I just drank water & cordial.

Today I'm going to root out those CDs I've been wanting to & put them on my ipod especially Phantom of the Opera!!!!!

Ditto to that! I can't believe how hard it is to find one either! You can get old ones on eBay, but I'm always dubious about buying second hand electronics...
I had all my music on my phone, then woke up one day and (cr)apple had decided to delete them all :(

my goal for today is to be kind to myself ( I realise it sounds all airy fairy but all this negative self talk isn't helping much, I would never dream of talking to other people the way I talk to myself!)

everyone is is doing fab! X

Ditto to that! I can't believe how hard it is to find one either! You can get old ones on eBay, but I'm always dubious about buying second hand electronics...
I had all my music on my phone, then woke up one day and (cr)apple had decided to delete them all :(

my goal for today is to be kind to myself ( I realise it sounds all airy fairy but all this negative self talk isn't helping much, I would never dream of talking to other people the way I talk to myself!)

everyone is is doing fab! X
Great goal!

Glad I`m not the only one that only sorts out paperwork
until needs to be done!! :D

That reminds me, the shredder needs emptying!! :D
That can be my goal for today!!

Back