Daily Chat - keep in touch thread

We are at Llanuwchllyn, Bala....within Snowdonia National Park......we have the Aran mountain range infront of us and Arenig behind...i love it when its good weather as I can walk onto the Arenig from the house........
I am originally from Brighton xxx

feeling down today - tried a summer top on and felt really fat -as if i hadn't lost an ounce :sigh:

must make myself something really nice for tea tonight to cheer myself up ................

don't get upset about it chick, next year will be our year to wear whatever we want, i keep looking at little summer tops, skirts and shorts but would scare the locals lol... but then what is one year x

happy again today - the sun is out , my face is scarlet , i've been to a car boot.......lovely day :D

I know that feeling too, I love the summer, but at the same time dread it because theres always 'thin' girls walking round in the outfits, I so badly want to wear. I myself have a huge passion for fashion and I know given the right body, I would rock some seriously cute outfits..... But that is coming ! I know !!

Hi Girls

I finally got my tablets today and then spent an hour in the supermarket deciding my weeks meals. Having a fat free day tomorrow and then starting the tablets on Wed. My last fat meal this evening is going to be a curry and then thats it for a few months.
My doc has given me 3 months supply and I go back to him in July hopefully with a 5% weight loss

Chelle xxx

good luck Chelle - you'll be fine and lose lots of weight :D

Thanks Rachel
I have put my meals into my fitness pal and the breakfast is only 3g of fat. Is this enough?
Sorry for all the questions but I dont see my doctor for another 3 months and I really want to do well.

Chelle xx
welcome to the forum!
surprised that your doc doesn't want to see you sooner. isn't 3 months a bit negligent?

how are you all, ladies? the boy is sitting eating an easter egg, its killing me so i'm going to go and have a long soak in the bath! xxx

well when i first got the tablets, my doc wanted me back 4wks later, then when i went back then, i'd lost a decent amount so she gave me 8 weeks worth.
the boy polished off a whole easter egg AND a cadburys caramel. there is truly no justice in the world when he can eat that AFTER a huge plate of dinner and still have a 28" waist! xx

aye, just a bit. he's just came in with a huge bowl of kettle chips now, swear he's doing it to piss me off!
prick! x

does anyone watch supersize v superskinny?
i'm watching it on +1 just now.
while i'm not a judgemental person, i can not comprehend how someone can eat deep fried eggs, bacon, 6 sausages and bread for breakfast. its obscene, is it not?

Back