Daily Chat - keep in touch thread

ZOSO.!!! I love it how you call your bloke BOY.!! Its so sweet.lol

BOO.! muddy fields and dogs..hahaha do the dogs live in the house or outside.? Our Jack has his own little house in the garden he hates being inside he walks up and down and sits at the back door if he comes in..he loves it out side. i think its just his nature. Lexie my cat is on heat again.calling for all the boy cats to come round.lol she does nt go out alot anyway so she is house bound at the moment going to get her sorted after the holiday.!!

Rachel..i wondered why you had nt been on for a while i hope you have had a nice time them being over to see you..can i ask why did you move to ireland did you move because of love.!!

Yes Autumn my hubby is from ireland, sometimes i regret the decision to come here, not the decision to be with him though!! Would do anything to move back to the uk!! My poor kids have been sobbing their little hearts out tonight, which obviously started me off too, god its so hard!!

Rach stay strong hun, just look ahead and think how much weight you can drop till you see your Parents in July.....set that as your goal and you will do well hun :):)

Zoso it was just the fact of been wet n muddy making me cold, i hated ...we are set in 60 acres of private land so no-one saw me ...thank goodness tee hee.....Have a good time wherever you eat....what I have learn't is that we are gonna make food decisions when we eat out eventually so the sooner we conquer this the easier it becomes.....its about making the right decisions :):) I'm so glad you refused the tablets..naughty man.......If I have a lot of calories to use up and Im not hungry thats when I will have a drink otherwise i'm not bothered either hun :):):)

Autumn firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY :):) secondly nah all the dogs live outside....my Tibetan Mastiffs have thick coats and always found it too hot indoors and Jess our Staffie has her kennel in the back garden which she can come and go 24/7.....so no mud indoors from them ...phew lol......the little tyke your cat calling all the boys lol..........have a great day hunny :):) xxx

Well just the normal for me dog walks, chickens, horses and exercise xx

ZOSO.!!! I love it how you call your bloke BOY.!! Its so sweet.lol
haha! he's 22 i'm 31, its only fair!

also, happy birthday lovely xxx

:birthday:Autumnbabe - hope you.ve had a great birthday:birthday: xxxxx

Happy Birthday Beautiful !! x

do you not find younger men really childish lol, Mines only a year younger than me and I find him hard work !!

Absolutely not! My Bf has a very mature head on a young (very fit) body! If we were unfortunate enough to split up I'd def go for a younger model again! Every other partner I've had has been at least 5 years older than me. When I was 17 my Boyf was 26! We've been together since the boy was just a few weeks away from his 19th birthday! Oh yes, it's wonderful x

Thats fab then , Dont they call you a Cougar ??

Used to get laughed at and my colleagues and friends would make wee jokes etc but I dont care and it's been such a long time now that everyones used to it. My colleagues are quick to tell anyone new who comes into our department in work! The boy calls me the mrs, his friends used to rib him too but it's all good! X

I have nt got a toy boy my special man is the same age as me (40). And we are defo on the same page,!

well ive been up early this morning,Mark got in at 4am from work and hes was snoring (he only snores when he is mega tired.lol) So i got up at 6.30 and did we workout.so i have done my workout and showered by 7 30. ready to get the girls motivated for school and college.!

Its our shopping day today so will get Mark up at 11 ish and off we will go.
back later for a chat.. hope you have a lovely day.! Just off to take our Jack for a walk.x

I'm off out with the dogs again 2nd long walk.......have cleaned the chooks out...gotta go and feed the horses......have done my workout and upped my intensity......then back to take dogs for another long walk and relax for tea time

have a great day all xx

Back