Daily Chat - keep in touch thread

zoso...OMG what you like.. you must of been pretty p***ed off to do that..hope everything has calmed down now and his shirt looks good again.lol i to had to laugh.bless u.x

Laura... Mark and i keep saying next time we go to meadowhall we are going to go to that sushi bar there niether of us have had it before.\let you know when we do.!

Boo.. shopping done for today.got my big present anyway.i wanted a pocket watch but on a long chain around my neck..we found a beautiful one so Mark brought it for me..We are taking the girls to town tomo so they can get me something as well. so looking forward to that as well. Then we are and 2 of our girls are going for a nice walk in the afternoon.ill not be on over weekend with Mark being off work.

so hope you all have a fab weekend..And dont forget its nearly my birthday.lol..

Meadowhall is not too far from me and I often see people at the yo sushi bar. I have only tried it once and that was the one in Harrods. I was on a works conference and I put it on my expenses ( Naughty but nice)
I am having a chillaxing day tomorrow, beauticians in the morning for waxing & pedicure then some shopping and then Ten Pin Bowling with my OH and work collegues.
Happy Weekend to you all xx

hehe at the Spillage !! Glad you got the stains out !!

my house is a right tip today :sigh:

decorating sitting room so the bits are scattered in every other room :sigh:

don't know if i'm coming or going ;)

Zoso, I have a couple of recipes you might like - 'clean' lemon meringue pie and some blueberry scones.

I dont do calorie counting, but they dont have anything naught or processed in them so wont leave you bloated or anything. Also handy for hubby's packed lunches as a friday treat or something!

anyway, let me know if you want them & i'll post them on here for you.

Jenni x

hmm, i never normally bother with something sweet after dinner unless i know i cant have it! tonight i had a relatively low cal day and burned 800 cals at the gym so i had a tunnocks tea cake (AMAZING!) had to stop myself from chucking it all in my mouth at once!
dreading the dentist tomorrow girls :(
x

thanks jenni, i'd love a few wee recipes, i love cooking and baking, but i'm afraid most of the stuff i bake isn't really compatible with xenical!!!

as for the boy's shirt, its fine, we're fine, we rub each other up the wrong way from time to time (ooh err!). its all forgotten now!

you ladies doing anything interesting tonight? we had plans to go out to a comedy night (theres a comedy festival on in glasgow) but the boy has stuff to do for uni and i have manflu so i'm making a risotto, even though i have no appetite, and we're going to curl up on the couch and watch telly.
xx

ps, went for my monthly bikini waxing last night, thought i might have go another lb or 2 off, no such luck though! xx

thanks jenni, i'd love a few wee recipes, i love cooking and baking, but i'm afraid most of the stuff i bake isn't really compatible with xenical!!!

as for the boy's shirt, its fine, we're fine, we rub each other up the wrong way from time to time (ooh err!). its all forgotten now!

you ladies doing anything interesting tonight? we had plans to go out to a comedy night (theres a comedy festival on in glasgow) but the boy has stuff to do for uni and i have manflu so i'm making a risotto, even though i have no appetite, and we're going to curl up on the couch and watch telly.
xx

oh not sure about being compatible with xenical, but all mine are 'clean recipes' (i run a fat loss bootcamp and do one to one training so all recipes have to be compatible with that) they're not allowed wheat dairy sugar caffeine alcohol or processed foods - but you can still have some yummy stuff - will dig em out & post them shortly x

I wouldnt mind having a look too :)

Evening everyone : )
Well Yo! Sushi last night was yum. Stuffed my face with cucumber rolls. A plate of 4 is 93 calories so i had a few!
Quiet night in for me this evening, the b'f is off into town for his works night out. Not my scene... so tv it is :D

knacked - flaming housework :(

i'm gonna have 2 vodkas and diet coke - i so deserve them :D

they are allowed - aren't they ...........:flirt2:

Autumn so glad you got your pressie bet ur pocket watch is beautiful :) nah haven't heard about a birthday....anyone I know ha ha ha

Well I had half a bottle wine tonight yum was so under my calories thought I would chill out.....although calories allowed for whole bottle mmmm the rest can wait ! Helped at my friends farm today with lambing and feeding the orphans....I really enjoy it

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and happy mothers day xx

i thought i was been very naughty last night and had a chicken kebab from takeaway to celebrate losing a stone but then found out it was actually really low fat (wasnt much chicken and loads of salad with a pitta) so still came under goal cals and fat for day so quite pleased although feel slightly deprived of my naughtiness lol will be doing it again when i lose another stone, if i can trick myself into thinking something reasonably healthy is my naughty treat might stop me craving something that is really naughty lol

whenever I think I wanna be naughty i look at the menu and end up playing it safe....don't seem tempted by fat these days .....wonder why lol xx

Hello all and happy mothers day to the mummies here.
Well my weight loss is naff at the moment,but not out any on so I spose thats one thing.Had two slices of pizza last night as it was my 23rd wedding anniversary and it was so yummy.Not suffered so far but the day is young :D my sons bought me a huge dairy milk bar and am having four chunks a day which is enough for me now.

happy mother's day to all mums :)

my granddaughter is coming to stay for a few days cos the kids in Scotland have started their Easter Holidays already :confused:
looks like they will be going back before Easter arrives :rolleyes:
Alana loves Roast Beef so granny has it cooking now and the smell is luvvly.
i won't have any yorkshires but i will have loads of veg and can't wait to get stuck in. :eek:

the sun is shining but we still have a bit of a nip in the air so no sitting on my decking just yet....hurry up summertime xx

Daz took me to an italian today had pesto linguine and a pannacota for a treat was delicious and no side affects......had a lovely day....hope all Mummies had a wonderful day.....:) xx

Happy Mothers Day to you all :D
I took my Mamma out for a carvery, one of those £3.50 jobs!
She is doing Weight Watchers, so we both decided to have a wee bit of ham with mashed carrot/turnip, carrot batons and some boiled potatoes! I thought it would be rather bland without the gravy, but it was acutally ok.... and we were both happy! Awww :D

Back