Daily Routine

nicnak100777

Just wondered what everyone's daily routines are?? Mines is water for breakfast then hold off till about 12pm for my first shake have 2 packs 2gether with veg allowance at dinner time so I can sit down and still have a meal with the family, I then have my bar about 8ish with a wee glass of coke zero :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have a coffee in the morning and water till about 11:30 then I have porridge or a shake. 1:30 I have a meal pack and 100g of salad 6:00 I have another meal pack and 100g of veg. 8:30 I have coffee and a bar. Some days I've had 100g of tuna at lunch time with salad instead of a pack, then just have bar and coffee at 7:00.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mines 500ml or water before brekkie which is a shake, a bar for lunch and a meal pacl and veg, salad and protein for dinner.

This morning I made choc crispy cookies for brekkie with a cuppa tea (dont really drink tea but fancied it) and was lovely

No way I'd be able to go to lunchtime without anything! My midweek routine is...

Breakfast approx 8am (on the Tube :p ) a frozen shake bar
Lunch approx 1pm poppadums from a shake sometimes with some ham or chicken meat
Afternoon snack/way home treat sometimes a bar or cookie
Dinner between 6-9pm a meal with my veg +/- protein or if a bad day a chococrispie souffle

Weekends are more of my favourite things so lots of souffles & cookies!

This morning I made choc crispy cookies for brekkie with a cuppa tea (dont really drink tea but fancied it) and was lovely

Cookies! How do I make those please as they sound delicious?

I don't have a routine! lol I am all over the place with my water intake and packs. I just have them when I can which can be different times depending on the day. Sometimes I'll go until 5pm or later without eating anything, so have to fit my 3-4 packs all in the evening which isn't that easy when I don't feel hungry, but make sure I do so I don't skip packs.

I go to midday on water and coffee

Midday I have porridge or shake

Il stretch as late as possible for meal pack. Around 3

Then ill wait as long as possible at hone before any more non training days

Training days I have extra. So ill have a shake on my walk to gym. Shake after then protein later

For brekkie I have a cup of tea, I have a shake at about 1pm for lunch, then a bar around 4 as a snack. For dinner I have a meal pack with veg about 9.30ish and have my last shake straight after.

As I'm
Starting this week this thread has been great! Will try to leave a porridge until atleast 11.30 x

Back