Daisy's Diary Take Two

I agree wont be long till your 12's. There seems to be alot of us waiting for thursday

You know al30, that is a scary thought for me , i cant believe I will be shopping for size 14 (seriously) so If I do go as low as a 12 Im not sure I will know who I am? That sounds a bit deep but I do feel very nervous of that. Im sure I will be fine but it will take some getting used to. :)

That's not deep at all I say it would be a bit frightening.

Wacky Wednesday

Wednesday again................. Hope the Lipotrim Fairy has a nice loss for me tomorrow, Im a bit worried about my water intake last week as I went camping and I know I didnt drink enough then was travelling to London and attended a funeral so I know Ive didnt drink enough then either but fingers crossed anyway :). Another cold wet day I cant believe its June! Where is the Sun ?? :p

Hard to believe its june, no bright evenings we even had hailstones in ireland yesterday, soon will be the longest day. Cant believe tomorrow is my first weigh in. good luck for tomorrow

I have to say .......It's not overly warm lol.............but at last a bit of sun. Your in Yorkshire so not a long drive lol

My friend Sandra B wrote this poem in 2010 I just found it on the forum I hope she doesnt mind me copying it into my diary its such a rainy day I thought it would cheer me up to have a laugh lol ........................................

Well, here I am, still dieting at week 6
To be perfectly honest....I'd kill for a Twix
I always seem to be on the loo
But always for a pee, very rarely, a poo
I'm starting to get just a little depressed
I ate some protein last week, I have already confessed
In my defence, it was protein, a slice or two of ham
Mind you it was good stuff, parma, none of your spam
Please god, when I stand on the scales tomorrow
Let there be joy and laughter , no more sorrow
Please please let me have shed a little more fat
I really don’t ask for anything more than that........ :D

Last edited:
Ha ha very good

Twas the night before weigh in.............................

Well had a good day but still want some sun! :p Hope the lipotrim fairy has a loss for me tomorro :). Got tomorrows weigh in and one more before the evening wedding party. I really want to lose another few lbs for that. 11 more weeks to go for me and then Im re-feeding, Im going to still keep a daily diary as I think it will really help me to stay focused on maintenance. I watched the lipotrim up-dated version of their video, on there website last night it might seem a bit sad lol but I find everytime I watch it I feel like Im re-focused on the importance of following the rules to get the best results. :)

You will have a good weigh in Daisy. I will pray to the Lipotrim fairy for you tonight. It seems to work when you do it for me :D I think I will go for my weigh in on Friday or Saturday this week as I need all the extra days I can grab lol. Damn those holidays ;)

Daisy you're doing brilliantly..the time will fly by...i've my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow :)

Thanks Doireann

Week 12 weigh in

Well I lost a pound this week, I know i didnt drink enough water last week due to camping and travelling to london, plus it was a day short with me getting weighed late last week so Im not too disappointed. Im really hoping for a big loss next week as Im back walking this week and will up my water intake. :rolleyes:

Back