Daisy's Diary!

bulldogdaisy said:
I don't really like snack a jacks so these suit me,i will have to go to Poundland sometime.

I love the caramel snack a jacks (not so keen on the salt vinegar ones) if I've got a sweet tooth 2 of the caramel with a coffee cures it. xx

How strenuous is this shred Daisy & do you count your activity points? I'm thinking of buying a pilates DVD... Háve you ever tried one? Xx

Lushlash said:
I love the caramel snack a jacks (not so keen on the salt vinegar ones) if I've got a sweet tooth 2 of the caramel with a coffee cures it. xx

I can't drink coffee lol,but that's good if that and the snack a jacks cure your sweet tooth.

ruby555love said:
How strenuous is this shred Daisy & do you count your activity points? I'm thinking of buying a pilates DVD... Háve you ever tried one? Xx

As to the shred I'd say it depends on people's fitness levels,mine has gone down over the last couple of years! Good thing about the shred is there is lower impact moves on it and you build up the fitness levels as you go along.I used to go to Pilates.Great way to unwind and still a good workout!

Thought I'd come and show you some love here as you' ve been lovely with me :)

The shred I found was too hard for me at my current weight (and a stone lighter before) but it gives me something else to work towards and I will try it every so often to see if I surprise myself. I got a 5 dvd boxset of Jillian Michaels stuff and some sections on some dvds are easier than others. Its just a matter of sifting through and trying them :) x

bulldogdaisy said:
As to the shred I'd say it depends on people's fitness levels,mine has gone down over the last couple of years! Good thing about the shred is there is lower impact moves on it and you build up the fitness levels as you go along.I used to go to Pilates.Great way to unwind and still a good workout!

As to ap,I don't normally count them but am going to use them for my orange juice as begrudge using points for drink lol

livi said:
Thought I'd come and show you some love here as you' ve been lovely with me :)

The shred I found was too hard for me at my current weight (and a stone lighter before) but it gives me something else to work towards and I will try it every so often to see if I surprise myself. I got a 5 dvd boxset of Jillian Michaels stuff and some sections on some dvds are easier than others. Its just a matter of sifting through and trying them :) x

Hi thanks for coming by and for your lovely comment :0)
Good idea about trying the shred every so often to see how your fitness level is picking up.I have four of her DVDs,what ones do you have?i've had a peek at the 6 weeks 6 pack and had planned to do that next.

I've got the 30 day shred, kill buns and thighs, no more trouble zones, banish fat boost metabolism and 6 week 6 pack. But I tell you, that 6 week 6 pack is false advertising unless it comes with a bacon slicer! ;) lol x

livi said:
I've got the 30 day shred, kill buns and thighs, no more trouble zones, banish fat boost metabolism and 6 week 6 pack. But I tell you, that 6 week 6 pack is false advertising unless it comes with a bacon slicer! ;) lol x

Lol bout the bacon slicer..love it! Yea not planning on the six pack bits lol just want to tone aswell as lose the weight.I don't have the killer buns one but have the others though haven't look at the other two DVDs yet :0)

To be honest I downloaded the killer buns and thighs one *for free* :/ ssshhhhh x

Food so far for Wednesday 13th of June

Breakfast

Apple/banana 0pp

Lunch

Ham salad wrap 4pp snack bar 2pp velvet crunch 2pp orange 0pp=8pp

I'll just jump in here! The 30 day shred can be as easy or hard as you want it to be! Most exercises have 2 variations! If you can only do a small bend on a squat just do that! Work yourself from small to big! Plus on cardio if you can't jump just sorta bounce.

My friend came with me to zumba about 5 weeks ago and she's a size 22! And she got so out of breath and found it hard! When I went yesterday after not going for 4 weeks lol she was bouncing around all over he place with no problems!

It all takes time

*Marianne* said:
Your dinner from last night looked lovely! Always like looking at pics of what people make. I'll need to work on my presentation skills before I add pics, haha!

Today's food looking good too!

Marianne x

Lol I know what you mean about presentation,thanks about dinner last night,took a pic of tonight's dinner aswell though have had it before but not for ages and not with beans,will update soon.

Purpled said:
I'll just jump in here! The 30 day shred can be as easy or hard as you want it to be! Most exercises have 2 variations! If you can only do a small bend on a squat just do that! Work yourself from small to big! Plus on cardio if you can't jump just sorta bounce.

My friend came with me to zumba about 5 weeks ago and she's a size 22! And she got so out of breath and found it hard! When I went yesterday after not going for 4 weeks lol she was bouncing around all over he place with no problems!

It all takes time

Very true bout the shred and well done to your friend,sounds like she's been working hard :0)

Tonight's dinner

Hotdog(petit pain with chipolata and melted cheese in it) Mmm 5pp homemade wedges 5pp beans 4pp= 14pp

22pp so far today so 5pp left for snacks.

Attachments

• image-1609200095.jpg
    image-1609200095.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 47
Back