Daisy's Diary!

I hope everyone has a good Sunday,me and the OH are popping to Felixstowe this morning to have a nose at the market there and to spend some change in the arcades ;0)

Many years ago my husband ordered a mixed grill at a Hungry Horse. Now, as you know they have oversized plates. The fried eggs had to come on a separate plate as there wasn't room!

Blimey! We have a Hungry Horse in Fakenham I think. I need to go to this place! Seriously though I can't eat the portion sizes I used to, so perhaps the hubs and I would have to share!

That 2lbs will be off in no time. It's not having a break now and again that is a problem, it's extending that break again... and again... You'll soon have that and more gone!

moonwatcher said:
Blimey! We have a Hungry Horse in Fakenham I think. I need to go to this place! Seriously though I can't eat the portion sizes I used to, so perhaps the hubs and I would have to share!

Yea try it,I couldn't eat all of mine..I left my chips and shared some of my waffle with the OH!

moonwatcher said:
That 2lbs will be off in no time. It's not having a break now and again that is a problem, it's extending that break again... and again... You'll soon have that and more gone!

Yea I know what you mean,can be hard to get back on it as well! Thanks about the gain!

Emmaline said:
Sounds good Daisy. Enjoy!
Used to love going round markets and carboots etc.
Have a good time... :)

Hi Emm,had a good time thanks,we have some good car boots around here though a lot will shut soon for winter.

Ok I feel like a change...I haven't gone off of WW or pp or sf but I think since my week off and getting to a healthy weight/bmi I'm not enjoying the 'oh I better not have that cos of weeklies/too many points etc'
Plus the feeling of 'I must really be getting to goal now'..you know I don't believe stress/worry is a good factor when it comes to losing weight although of course it pays not to be too slack either!
I still aim to get to 10.7 and will be upping my exercise in a couple of weeks but for now I want to stick to healthy eating with treats at the weekend plus the odd meal out of course!
Will give it a month and see how I get on,if need be I will have a rethink then if things aren't helping,I will still do my diaries and wi once a week!

bulldogdaisy said:
I thought nuts were free on sf(probably wrong knowing me)lol

I don't think they are. I've not done sf but I think the free foods are the ones that are green on e-source. Nuts aren't.

bulldogdaisy said:
Ok I feel like a change...I haven't gone off of WW or pp or sf but I think since my week off and getting to a healthy weight/bmi I'm not enjoying the 'oh I better not have that cos of weeklies/too many points etc'
Plus the feeling of 'I must really be getting to goal now'..you know I don't believe stress/worry is a good factor when it comes to losing weight although of course it pays not to be too slack either!
I still aim to get to 10.7 and will be upping my exercise in a couple of weeks but for now I want to stick to healthy eating with treats at the weekend plus the odd meal out of course!
Will give it a month and see how I get on,if need be I will have a rethink then if things aren't helping,I will still do my diaries and wi once a week!

You do what you feel you need to, but no deserting us!!! ;)

Jaly said:
Yeah, you deserve some time to rest and you have a pretty good idea of healthy food etc anyway! Stay in touch or we'll miss you too much! :)

Well done for having a rethink, you know what's best for you and you look great as it is!

Thanks Libby,yea the goal is just for myself really,did think bout changing it but didn't want to be a cop out lol
Oh I will still be here,you guys keep me in check and I like to support people if I can :0)

WillowFae said:
I don't think they are. I've not done sf but I think the free foods are the ones that are green on e-source. Nuts aren't.

Yea you're right..it is the foods in green,not sure what made me think they were free!

Nothing wrong with a bit of experimenting ;-) I am enjoying not pointing things at the moment but have had a lot of treats all weekend need to reign it in again or I could easily put it all back on - I prefer healthy meals but love chocolate and crisps! X

Back