Daisy's Diary!

Wow Daisy - a lot of catching up to do on your diary! Hair looks really lovely. Good that your friend is on the mend. Shame about the gig - I vaguely remember - was that the one she booked for a late birthday presi? If it has been cancelled by the organisers though, won't the ticket money be refunded? Perhaps you can go later (as well as a meal!) to celebrate your birthday and her recovery!

Good idea re the healthy eating... I reckon you have got such a good handle on eating healthily anyway that you might not notice a huge difference in your menus... but it will take the pressure off, and also that feeling of 'dieting.'

Sorry if I have missed out anything important!

moonwatcher said:
Wow Daisy - a lot of catching up to do on your diary! Hair looks really lovely. Good that your friend is on the mend. Shame about the gig - I vaguely remember - was that the one she booked for a late birthday presi? If it has been cancelled by the organisers though, won't the ticket money be refunded? Perhaps you can go later (as well as a meal!) to celebrate your birthday and her recovery!

Good idea re the healthy eating... I reckon you have got such a good handle on eating healthily anyway that you might not notice a huge difference in your menus... but it will take the pressure off, and also that feeling of 'dieting.'

Sorry if I have missed out anything important!

Hiya,thanks about my hair!
Yup gig was a belated birthday pressie,am sure my friend will get her money back.Be good to celebrate her recovery as well :0)
Don't think you've missed anything out ;0)
Thanks about the healthy eating,it's alot like doing simply filling but without pointing any extras,all ok so far!

Dinner tonight..beef and mushroom pie with boiled potatoes and mixed vegetables..

Attachments

• image-3995907671.jpg
    image-3995907671.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1395904423.jpg
    image-1395904423.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 38
Food is looking god and very sensible despite you not counting points at the mo so that's great.

Glad your friend is on the mend too x

icklerockchick said:
Food is looking god and very sensible despite you not counting points at the mo so that's great.

Glad your friend is on the mend too x

Thanks Laura bout my friend and my food..yea it will be more naughty Thursday as at Pizza Hut then ;0)

Food update for Tuesday 25th of September

Breakfast

Muesli/nuts/banana

Lunch

Cinnamon bagel with phili spread and ham/orange/apple

Dinner

Beef and mushroom pie/boiled potatoes/mixed veg

Snacks

Grapes/2 plums and a yoghurt

Exercise was dog walking

Back