Daisy's food log...

Some people do count the exercise calories into their daily net; personally though I don't. I never take off or 'make up' for them, but it's probably more of a personal preference.
I do remember Week 3 with 2 LL shakes and 1 meal being a bit of a b*tch, but I think you'll just have to grin and bear it! I know I did - and it was definitely the 'hungry' week. I think you are meant to compensate with a little more sugar-free jelly though! I believe I had a shake in the morning, a Hartley's jelly pot in the afternoon, then another shake, then dinner, and a Muller Light for dessert. That sort of schedule, it's doable. :)

Well done on keeping on course yesterday! Make sure you keep writing everything down, it does help in the end. ;)

Looks good to me Daisy.

I did use sugar free jelly quite a bit in week 3 - but also as soon as fruits were in I wasn't afraid to tuck in!

i don't eat jelly unfortunately cos of the geletin!

had some grapes - only 50g - delicious!!

just planning tea at the moment!
daisy x

Breakfast​

LL banana shake
Lunch​

LL cranberry bar

GRAPES Red 50g
YOGHURT Greek, 0% Fat

QUORN Pieces
Quinoa 25g
passata, curry spices, salad

Tofu, silken 100g whizzed with frozen SUMMER FRUITS in food processor - yummy yummy!

plus another 0% yog at 10pm - don't think i really needed this!
calories total approx 830

minus excercise cals gives me a net of approx 770 cals

Last edited:
Keep it up Daisy. Did you eat Tofu beforehand or this new additions?

hi em
yes i did eat tofu before - i have been veggie for 22 years (full for 16 then occasional fish for the last 6 years since last pregnancy as i craved it so figured my body might actually need it!)
i didn't really like tofu tho - prefer quorn, but i'm enjoying it at the moment - the silken dessert i had yesterday was lovely and i had some firm one tonight marinated with mustard, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar and it was delicious!
daisy x

Breakfast:
EGGS & Tofu scrambled
Yakult YOGHURT DRINK Light

Snack:
SUMMER FRUITS Frozen 50g
LL banana shake

Lunch:
LL cranberry bar
Greek Yog 0%

Dinner:​
TOFU firm
mustard
balsamic vinegar
soy sauce
green salad

Snack:
LL LL porridge with frozen raspberries 30g
Supper:
alpro Plain yoghurt 70g

so had about 950 calories - i felt 'hungry' - not sure if it cos it was a saturday night and i was feeling deprived - i didn't need the yogurt at suppertime - and i had an extra foodpack, the porridge, whoops!

i did do an hour of aerobics tho so net cals for the day were 708 so ok i think?

daisy x

Last edited:
hey daisy , random question but where can you buy tofu ? ive never really tried it but fancy giving it a go x
thanks xx

i get my firm tofu in tesco - near the quorn range
they don't sell the silken in my branch tho so get that from the local health food shop.

you need to marinade it otherwise it tastes of nothing really.

daisy x

Breakfast​

LL banana shake

Yakult YOGHURT DRINK Light

Morning Tea​

Greek, 0% Fat
70g blueberries

Lunch:
LL lemon bar

Quark
Tofu silken
Rhubarb

dinner:
Green salad
Alpro soya Yoghurt
TOFU
mustard,balsamic vinegar,soy sauce marinade
Soya yogurt

total calories 750

Last edited:
ah thanks daisy , ill try it

Hmm
not sure i've done the 2 packs and 2 meals thing right today!
i've had 3 packs and one meal but snacks and 850 cals total

never mind, feel ok and full so all good i guess

Boiled egg
LL banana shake

STRAWBERRIES Fresh 80g
GRAPES Red 30g

SUMMER FRUITS Frozen 60g
YOGHURT Greek, 0% Fat

LL lemon bar
Dinner​

SALMON
green salad ,garlic

LL porridge
summer fruits 20g​

YOGHURT Greek, 0% Fat​

total calories 850​

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that Daisy. Do what feels right, I think too many of us become obsessed with following rules in RTM

Daisy

How was Glasto? How was the food intake? :D Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Ok here goes.....
thurs:
travelled down to festival
breakfast - egg
lunch - banana shake
on the way - cherries, strawberries, apple
tea - cranberry bar
later - veg stirfry
supper - apple and a cranberry bar

unallowed stuff: tiny bit of cous cous as it was mixed in with stirfry,barley and sunflower seeds mixed in stirfry, carrots mixed in stirfry
half pint of hot spiced cider

Friday:
3 cranberry bars
2 apples
2 plums
1 greek yoghurt
2 low fat yoghurts

unallowed stuff:
large pack of mixed seeds and dried berries
half pint of pear cider
vegetable tagine ( think i could eat most of ingredients, but the vegs were roasted so that bit was bad - had salad not rice)

saturday:
OMG - TMI here, but my stomach reacted to all the food yesterday - spent an hour in and out of portaloo with really bad cramps, prob my worst experience ever!!! also retching as felt so ill (could have been due to the surroundings, or possibly was dodgy food - not sure what it was!)
took diacalm and gradually improved throughout the day
food:
2 cranberry bars
probiotic yogurt
LL porrige
lots of peppermint tea

sunday:
cranberry bar x2
apple
probiotic yogurt
frozen yoghurt x2

unallowed food:
2 falafel
bar of chocolate ( had this in car on way home about 1am - i was absolutly knackered and driving for 3 hours and needed something to keep me awake - also had redbull no added sugar - urgghhh- and black coffee.

so all in all didn't do too badly i think

being ill certainly helped in one way!
i ate a lot more than normal, but we were up 7am til about 3am so needed more i guess

also took my pedometer and we walked

thur 12,700 steps - 237 cals - 3.5 miles
fri 1500 steps - 301 cals - 4 miles
sat 22,700 steps - 470 cals - 6 miles
sun 41,600 steps - 803 cals - 11 miles

so hopefully any calorie damage has been wiped out,even if i have put some glyco on!

daisy x

oh dear..............

gone a bit awol over the last week what with glasto etc

I am so busy at work/home - just become an auntie, baking a 40th cake/cupcake tower for mates 40th this weekend - its taking me days! ive had no time to plan/think about food

things are going wrong big time with eating today and yesterday
first real lapse... heading downhill....must get back on track and on here...

will update tomorrow if i have time as i'm off to bristol for meeting at 6.30am

missing everyone - and its showing!

daisy x

Come on Daisy, shape up

Hey Daisy

Get back on track. You can do it.
Even at Glasto you were in control. Don't lose that feeling. Just because you got away with it, don't get complacent.
This is a dodgy time when you get do many positive strokes and a few extras don't suddenly pile a,l the weight back on - but look how far you've come and all the hard work you've put in.
Don't lose it now.
I can tell how much more energy you've got and you are using up more calories, but being ill during Glasto was probably your body saying "hey, what are you doing to me? We were getting on so well!"
Get back in the zone kid xxxxx

:nono: Daisy - Can I hear Crooked Thinking going on? Come on gal, back to the rule book or you'll need a good :whoopass:!

:patback: You know you can get back to it. Just focus on where you want to be and think of all those we have heard from who didn't complete RTM and have ended up regaining loads and back on the packs.

Dedicate a little time each day to logging your thoughts and food on here. xx

thanks guys!
i have been really good today - only just got in from a conference in bristol and am knackered - will update when i have fed and put the kids to bed - and made 50 flowers out of icing sugar!
daisy x

Back