Daisy's sf diary

sarah88 said:
I agree with atomic, u do plenty of exercise, esp with ur skin as u need to b carefully what u do! U don't wanna b in pain

Thanks Sarah and that does make sense about my skin and being in pain,will be abit easier to exercise in the winter :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Exercise is the key! I've always believed that..age helps aswell ;0)

I 100% agree. I Have always exercised once or twice a week even when I was overweight. But since doing loads more intense workouts since jan the weight just dropped off. I think ww can get you were you want to be but exercise just quickens it up :)

sarah88 said:
I agree with atomic, u do plenty of exercise, esp with ur skin as u need to b carefully what u do! U don't wanna b in pain

I agree too! Walking and biking is the best exercise you can do! Great for the joints and causes minimal injuries!!

Purpled said:
I 100% agree. I Have always exercised once or twice a week even when I was overweight. But since doing loads more intense workouts since jan the weight just dropped off. I think ww can get you were you want to be but exercise just quickens it up :)

I exercised over the years aswell,even when overweight though have gone through spells of it slowing down,I like to be fit as well as healthy,they go hand in hand in my books :0)

Purpled said:
I agree too! Walking and biking is the best exercise you can do! Great for the joints and causes minimal injuries!!

Maybe I should stick with those and tone with my gym ball and DVDs in the bad weather! Might not worry bout a kettle bell and stick with what I already have!

I've never really liked doing exercise!

bulldogdaisy said:
Maybe I should stick with those and tone with my gym ball and DVDs in the bad weather! Might not worry bout a kettle bell and stick with what I already have!

Swimming will b good! Or does chlorine effect u?

sarah88 said:
Swimming will b good! Or does chlorine effect u?

No luckily it doesn't but im not a strong swimmer and my local pool is too far away which is a shame as I used to love Aquacise where I used to live!

Food update for Thursday 23rd August

Breakfast

Muesli(bigger bowl as low on fruit)

Lunch

Cheese 2pp/tomatoes with ham on toast/2 apples

Dinner

2 veg burgers/mash 1pp/beans

Snacks

Grapes with yoghurt 2pp/banana

5 weeklies used/24 left

Exercise was dog walking

bulldogdaisy said:
Food update for Thursday 23rd August

Breakfast

Muesli(bigger bowl as low on fruit)

Lunch

Cheese 2pp/tomatoes with ham on toast/2 apples

Dinner

2 veg burgers/mash 1pp/beans

Snacks

Grapes with yoghurt 2pp/banana

5 weeklies used/24 left

Exercise was dog walking

Excellent day!

bulldogdaisy said:
Yay lost 1.5lbs,am now 11.1.75lbs :0)

Well done daisy! How long now?

Good Morning,
I hope you dont mind me posting in your diary ;-)
Im a wwer but back to try SF.
Well done on your weight loss xx

Back