Daisy's sf diary

Lol clothes shopping really does never end,I know i'm getting boots at Christmas as OH wanted to get me some for my birthday but I said christmas is fine :0)

Cool! What sort?

I want some cowboy boots! Some rootin tootin ones. Bought a fake leather jacket today and it's lovely and nice looking :)

Cool! What sort?

I want some cowboy boots! Some rootin tootin ones. Bought a fake leather jacket today and it's lovely and nice looking :)

Still have four pairs of cowboy boots from my line dancing days..and real rootin tootin ones at that!! Also have skirts, blouses, hat, belts, flags..etc.etc. Can't bear to give them away.
Well done Daisy in getting so near to your goal and so quickly too!

Emmaline said:
Still have four pairs of cowboy boots from my line dancing days..and real rootin tootin ones at that!! Also have skirts, blouses, hat, belts, flags..etc.etc. Can't bear to give them away.
Well done Daisy in getting so near to your goal and so quickly too!

Thanks Emm,can totally understand why you wouldn't want to get rid of your old line dancing clothes etc!

Food update for Friday 14th of September.week 28.

Banana(quick snack as out early)

Breakfast

Granola/cashew nuts

Lunch

Seeded bagel with garlic and herb spread/apple

Snacks

Orange

Dinner

Quorn lasagne /bagel (random!) peas then a kiwi fruit

Snacks
(no weighing)

Sundae.. Ice cream/marshmallows/strawberry/choc sauce/chocs/meringue

Exercise was two short dog walks.

Another good day daisy! Ur doing great for someone who isn't counting! I would b totally off plan by now if I did that!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Thanks Sarah,today will be abit more naughty as having garlic slices and dough balls with dinner plus another Sundae but will be mainly good in the week plus am meeting up with a friend on Monday so a cake might be involved then!

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks Sarah,today will be abit more naughty as having garlic slices and dough balls with dinner plus another Sundae but will be mainly good in the week plus am meeting up with a friend on Monday so a cake might be involved then!

Umm cake! My favorite!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Just got back from going to town with the OH and the kids,gave the kids their belated treat money(due to lack of funds before) they had a good spend up.I got myself two new notebooks as almost finshed my last one plus more Ice cream and chocolate for the sundaes ;0)

Food looking great. I think given you aren't counting you are showing great moderation and restraint which bodes really well for when you reach target :)

Glad you had fun shopping with the kids. And notebook purchases get my vote. I LOVE stationary, it is very much my "pick me up treat" if I am feeling a bit down. Writing in a new notebook with a new pen is a fab feeling. I bought a really cute turqoise bound notebook from sainsburys the other day for my new food diary as my old one is nearly running out. Its probably quite sad but I am really looking forward to starting it!

How are you feeling now? Hope back is one its way back to normal and you have feeling less under the weather.

Your having some great food days!! Hope you had fun with the kids!

I had a pub lunch last night followed be a sundae you'd be proud of! Icecream, chocolate, toffee sauce, biscuit crumbs mmmmm

Now I'm eating sweets I made myself using sugarfree jelly. Probably SF friendly.

Back