Daisy's sf diary

Holliexx said:
ohh yeah i remember ... well done :) yeah i weigh at home... i am thinkin of changing to monthly pass and restart meetings again... x

Good idea bout going back to meetings,it's good to have support and I know you said you are finding things harder this time around!

Tonight's dinner,WW Irish beef stew..dumplings cooked by the OH ;0)

Attachments

• image-2626339035.jpg
    image-2626339035.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 32
Wow stew and dumplings look amazing!
How do you make your dumplings? Do you just cook up in oven and then throw them in stew?
Or cook them in the stew?

Purpled said:
Wow stew and dumplings look amazing!
How do you make your dumplings? Do you just cook up in oven and then throw them in stew?
Or cook them in the stew?

OH did them from a packet mix though he wants to make 'real ones' some day.
I just add them to the stew for the last 20 minutes of cooking.

Morning Daisy,

yummmmmmmmmm to all your food pics! indian and sunday roast especially! Steve is out on Saturday eve so think i might treat myself to a curry!! then on Sunday i have said i want to cook a roast like with everything: Chicken, roasties, honey roast parsnips, peas, carrots, sausages wrapped in bacon, stuffing balls and yorkshires! so up for it!! lol

how are you today? xxx

emmaedes said:
Morning Daisy,

yummmmmmmmmm to all your food pics! indian and sunday roast especially! Steve is out on Saturday eve so think i might treat myself to a curry!! then on Sunday i have said i want to cook a roast like with everything: Chicken, roasties, honey roast parsnips, peas, carrots, sausages wrapped in bacon, stuffing balls and yorkshires! so up for it!! lol

how are you today? xxx

Morning Em :0)
Thanks about my food pics,the Indian and roast was very yummy indeed :0)
Ohh enjoy the curry Saturday night and I love the sound of your roast,proper full on one..delish!

Morning Em :0)
Thanks about my food pics,the Indian and roast was very yummy indeed :0)
Ohh enjoy the curry Saturday night and I love the sound of your roast,proper full on one..delish!

yes thats going to be my weekend of food too :) you have inspired me :) i love roast dinners and havent had one for agessssss!! and def havent cooked one at apartment yet so we must have one :) xx

emmaedes said:
yes thats going to be my weekend of food too :) you have inspired me :) i love roast dinners and havent had one for agessssss!! and def havent cooked one at apartment yet so we must have one :) xx

Aw glad I have inspired you,that's great :0)
Nice that it will be the first time of you having a roast at home as well :0)

yer! even though done loadssss of home cooked meals! a roast is like the ultimate home cooked meal isnt it!!

What have you got planned for today? is Jon at uni now? xx

emmaedes said:
yer! even though done loadssss of home cooked meals! a roast is like the ultimate home cooked meal isnt it!!

What have you got planned for today? is Jon at uni now? xx

Yea I agree about a roast being the ultimate cooked meal!
Got some housework to do,was going to leave some bits as head is a bit achey but will see how I go.
Yea Jon is at Uni,he went in a bit later as no lessons this morning,I'm glad he has gone lol

Food update for yesterday Monday 1st of october

Breakfast

Clementine/nuts/muesli

Lunch

Cinnamon bagel with philli spread and ham/banana

Dinner

Irish beef stew with 4 dumplings

Snack

Apple/pear/yoghurt

Exercise was dog walking and 12 minutes on my exercise bike

sounds like you need a chill day!! haha made me laugh"glad he's gone" its nice to just do your own bits isnt it! hehe

i got Benny a coat today xs!! its tiny!! lol xx

emmaedes said:
sounds like you need a chill day!! haha made me laugh"glad he's gone" its nice to just do your own bits isnt it! hehe

i got Benny a coat today xs!! its tiny!! lol xx

For sure with my own stuff though in a minute it's housework,boo lol
Aw at Benny's coat being tiny,bet he looks cute in it though :0)

booo to housework!!!

hehe cant wait to try it on him!! its black this one - the one i got yesterday was red - but they only start at a small! so keeping it for when he grows!! :) will post piccies xx

emmaedes said:
booo to housework!!!

hehe cant wait to try it on him!! its black this one - the one i got yesterday was red - but they only start at a small! so keeping it for when he grows!! :) will post piccies xx

Have started the housework,just a quick mini mins break lol
Aw cool that he has two,am sure he will look cute in both,I look forward to seeing the pics :0)

Back