Daisy's sf diary

I've got a bagel for lunch too! Not a ww one, its a cinnamon one and has 280 calories. I have cream cheese and ham and cucumber. Yum!

Did you have bagels before ww? I never liked them much but since maintaining I've had one most days lol

Purpled said:
I've got a bagel for lunch too! Not a ww one, its a cinnamon one and has 280 calories. I have cream cheese and ham and cucumber. Yum!

Did you have bagels before ww? I never liked them much but since maintaining I've had one most days lol

Mine isn't WW either, I've had them in the past,had a cinnamon and raisin one again,I just have one a day till the packet is gone ;0)
That's good that you like them now!

done my Tesco shopping in my lunch hour :)!!! wooo!! so after work its to pets at home and then home! cooking Tacos tonight! yummmmmm!! we are going to have a nice night in together i think! no football - or fifa! i hope!!

off to get Benny a litter tray for the Balcony :) and then home to cook Tacos and also going to cook nachos :)! and then slob on the sofa together :) x

emmaedes said:
done my Tesco shopping in my lunch hour :)!!! wooo!! so after work its to pets at home and then home! cooking Tacos tonight! yummmmmm!! we are going to have a nice night in together i think! no football - or fifa! i hope!!

off to get Benny a litter tray for the Balcony :) and then home to cook Tacos and also going to cook nachos :)! and then slob on the sofa together :) x

That's good that you done your shopping at lunch time,yum to tacos and nachos!
Brilliant idea with the litter tray,saves alot of hassle.
Aw enjoy your nice chilled evening Hun :0)

Hey Purp,day has been ok,dunno bout interesting though lol.
Did 13 minutes on my exercise bike,chores,me and the OH did some local shopping and took Lola for a nice walk along near the marina.Toad in the hole with mash,peas and gravy tonight,nom,enjoyed it :0)
Hope you've had a good day!

Sounds great! Especially toad in the hole.

Dog walking makes me want a dog!! Until winter arrives! :)

Yea 2nd time I've made it now,nice and filling especially nice in this weather :0)
See I like that about having a dog,it gets me out in all sorts of weather :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea 2nd time I've made it now,nice and filling especially nice in this weather :0)
See I like that about having a dog,it gets me out in all sorts of weather :0)

I wish I had you enthusiasm. I struggle to get out of bed in winter time. ;)

Well I struggle most mornings lol,never been a morning person,I wrap up loads for the winter walks,least fun is heavy rain or snow but I lessen the walk for snow as I don't fancy falling over in it lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Well I struggle most mornings lol,never been a morning person,I wrap up loads for the winter walks,least fun is heavy rain or snow but I lessen the walk for snow as I don't fancy falling over in it lol

Haha! And dog pulling you along in snow is a recipe for disaster.
I actually have amazing balance, must be all that skating I did!! I know how to fall! But a dog to be dragged along by is a whole other matter.

Purpled said:
Haha! And dog pulling you along in snow is a recipe for disaster.
I actually have amazing balance, must be all that skating I did!! I know how to fall! But a dog to be dragged along by is a whole other matter.

Lol I used to skate with my jack Russell on the lead as a kiddie,couldn't do that with Lola now,I don't like walking in the snow on my own lol

Food update for yesterday 3rd of October

Breakfast

Banana/muesli

Lunch

Cinnamon bagel with garlic and herb spread and ham/apple

Dinner

Toad in the hole with mash,peas and gravy

Snacks

Clementine with grapes and a yoghurt

Exercise was dog walking and 13 minutes on my exercise bike

No wi for me tomorrow as am staying at a friend's tonight,taking my car to be fixed later(something's wrong with the radiator) then seeing the kids tomorrow,not sure about Saturday yet..so will nip on when I can ;0)
Oh and totm so I doubt I'd lose anything this week anyhow!

No wi for me tomorrow as am staying at a friend's tonight,taking my car to be fixed later(something's wrong with the radiator) then seeing the kids tomorrow,not sure about Saturday yet..so will nip on when I can ;0)
Oh and totm so I doubt I'd lose anything this week anyhow!

Morning hun

oooo sounds like you have a busy couple of days coming up!!! hope cars ok and not too expensive!!! mines going in on Tuesday! silly warning lights keep coming up! have a nice time staying at your friends and with the kiddies too! xxx

emmaedes said:
Morning hun

oooo sounds like you have a busy couple of days coming up!!! hope cars ok and not too expensive!!! mines going in on Tuesday! silly warning lights keep coming up! have a nice time staying at your friends and with the kiddies too! xxx

Morning Em :0)
Thanks about my car,my friend's friend ..lol fixes it as cheap as he can for me so fingers crossed it won't be too expensive.Sorry to hear you have to get yours looked at as well!
Thanks about my time away and seeing the kiddies,enjoy your weekend,will catch up when I can :0)

You having a week off WI then?

Sounds a good idea if your TOTM! Next week you have double loss :)

I just weigh in when I fancy now!! :)

Back