Daisy's sf diary

Morning hun,

hope your ok and cars all fixed! hope you enjoyed time with your friend too xxx

Purpled said:
You having a week off WI then?

Sounds a good idea if your TOTM! Next week you have double loss :)

I just weigh in when I fancy now!! :)

Yea no wi till next week,I'm not fussed bout how much comes off next week,lol,this week has been all over the place so don't fancy adding weight loss worry as well lol

emmaedes said:
Morning hun,

hope your ok and cars all fixed! hope you enjoyed time with your friend too xxx

Hey Em,had a nice time with my friend,
No Joy with the car as yet,mate has to order bits in so the earliest I can get it back is Tuesday plus more money as can't get cheaper parts!eek lol

Food update for yesterday 4th of October

NO BREAKFAST..which is a first for me..and hopefully the last!

Lunch

Cinnamon bagel with garlic spread and Ham

Dinner(at friends)

Paprika chicken with vegetable rice

Snacks

Lemon cake

Boost and Doritos

Shhh bout no fruit either ;0)

Exercise was a couple of dog walks

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea no wi till next week,I'm not fussed bout how much comes off next week,lol,this week has been all over the place so don't fancy adding weight loss worry as well lol

Good idea! At end of the day health and happiness are more important than weight loss. Plus you look fab anyway!!

Mmmm boost sounds good. That's the one I like a lot I think! Is it purple and orange wrapper?

Sounds like the healthy eating approach rather than pointing is working very well for you :) There was been some very very tasty sounding (and looking) food over the last week. Mmmmmmmm.

Hope you get the car sorted as quickly (and cheaply) as possible and you enoy the weekend with your friend and the kids.

Purpled said:
Mmmm boost sounds good. That's the one I like a lot I think! Is it purple and orange wrapper?

It's like this,

Attachments

• image-1038956101.jpg
    image-1038956101.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 25
bulldogdaisy said:
It's like this,

Oh I was thinking of something purple and orange?

I think I like boost, I must have had one. I hate chocolate with fruit inside. Does it have fruit in? Or is that called a picnic?

Atomic pink said:
Sounds like the healthy eating approach rather than pointing is working very well for you :) There was been some very very tasty sounding (and looking) food over the last week. Mmmmmmmm.

Hope you get the car sorted as quickly (and cheaply) as possible and you enoy the weekend with your friend and the kids.

Thanks Janine,car will be over £200 to be fixed but needs must sometimes :0)
Thanks about my weekend and time with the kids and my friend!
Have been enjoying trying different meals or things I have only made once before,hope you had a great time away,I will catch up with diaries soon :0)

Purpled said:
Oh I was thinking of something purple and orange?

I think I like boost, I must have had one. I hate chocolate with fruit inside. Does it have fruit in? Or is that called a picnic?

Is that a double decker? No fruit,might be picnic that has that,I'm craving more chocolate now lol

Ouch. £200 is not good but as you say needs must!

Had a great time, thank you. Very nice to be home again though.

bulldogdaisy said:
Is that a double decker? No fruit,might be picnic that has that,I'm craving more chocolate now lol

Treat yourself ;)
And ouch £200!! Hate it when things break!

Purpled said:
Treat yourself ;)
And ouch £200!! Hate it when things break!

I had a boost yesterday lunch time and a sundae last night..good treats :0)
OH has scrapped his car so that will help towards the cost :0)

Food update for yesterday Friday the 5th of October

Breakfast

Banana/apple

Lunch

Cinnamon bagel with philli spread /boost

Snacks

Apple/orange

Dinner

Quorn mince lasagne/sweetcorn

Sundae

Cream/ice cream/choc/ choc and strawberry sauces/wafer stick

Exercise was a couple of dog walks

Hey daisy just trying to catch up. Sounds like you are eating some excellent food and are rather busy at the moment. Glad all is going well.

Becktoria79 said:
Hey daisy just trying to catch up. Sounds like you are eating some excellent food and are rather busy at the moment. Glad all is going well.

Morning Becks,I have about 5 pages worth of peoples diaries etc to catch up on lol..
Yea had a busy/stressy week,should hopefully get the car back Tuesday.Been bit naughty food wise but it is the weekend lol ;0)

Back