Daisy's sf diary

Food update for yesterday,Saturday 6th of October

Breakfast

Nuts/muesli/banana

Dinner

Pizza wrap with sweetcorn and sausage topping/garlic bread

Snacks for the Avengers movie

Snickers/Doritos/sherbet(minus the liquorice)

Tea

Cinnamon bagel with light salad cream and ham

Snacks/sundae for Beverly Hills cop movie

Cream/ice cream/wafer sticks/choc/choc and strawberry sauces

Snacks for the 2nd one!

Doritos

Exercise was dog walking

Sounds like a tasty day with films yesterday. Did you like the Avengers? I LOVED it. And still find myself giggling every time I think of the "puny god" Hulk moment. The fact that I find Robert Downey Jrn devastingly sexy might help as well...

Its good that you are getting the car back on Tuesday. Are you staying with your friend until then? Hope you are having fun :)

Really enjoyed the film and yup the puny god bit is funny :0)
I totally agree bout Robert aswell,turns out so does my daughter!
Fingers crossed bout the car on Tuesday,either then or Wednesday,will find out Monday night.
No I came home Friday night with the kids,they went home last night,my friend will pick me up when need be to get my car :0)

Morning!!

How are you? did you have a good weekend? xx

emmaedes said:
Morning!!

How are you? did you have a good weekend? xx

Hi Hun :0)
Am good thanks,still in weekend mode lol
Ate far too much over the weekend but it was nice hehe,was a pretty chilled weekend with the kids over till Saturday night,watched plenty of movies! Hope you had a good one :0)

Food update for yesterday 7th of October Sunday

Breakfast

Nuts/muesli

Lunch

Cinnamon bagel with light salad cream and ham/banana

Dinner(cooked by the OH)

Bacon/2 eggs/chips/beans

Sundae

Choc/cream/ice cream/choc and strawberry sauces/wafer sticks

Movie snacks

Half a pack of share maltesers/Doritos

Exercise was dog walking

Hi Hun :0)
Am good thanks,still in weekend mode lol
Ate far too much over the weekend but it was nice hehe,was a pretty chilled weekend with the kids over till Saturday night,watched plenty of movies! Hope you had a good one :0)

sounds like a good weekend to me!! had a lovely weekend thank you hun

What have you got planned this week? anything nice? xx

emmaedes said:
sounds like a good weekend to me!! had a lovely weekend thank you hun

What have you got planned this week? anything nice? xx

Glad you had a good weekend :0)
Will be seeing the kids this week and I might be having the other dogs over at the weekend,need to find out later what's happening with my car so I can plan my days around that!

Looks like some really good sundae action took place over the weekend! Mmmmm.

How are you finding the healthy eating rather than pointing approach now you have been doing it for a while? I am seriously considering it myself at the moment but don't know if that would be tempting fate this far from target but I am feeling pretty fed up of having to work everything out in my head each day :/ We shall see.

Is everything ok at the moment? I know you have had a pretty busy weekend what with the car problems and having the kids over it just seems that you have been about on the forum alot less than usual. Hope everything is ok x

Well I do love my sundaes as you know ;0)
I am enjoying the healthy eating though I did go over the top this weekend but it felt 'needed' so to speak so any gain on Friday I will take and it will come off as and when,I've got to the stage of not worrying too much but also being aware that I don't want to gain all the weight back on either!
I'm doing this for a month then if need be I will go back to sf,maybe you could do the same and see how you go?
I need a good catch up on here which I will do soon,I've just had a few 'nip ons' here and there!

Food looks great. I love cinnamon bagels. I need to buy some. And of course sundaes are always amazing, especially yours. I could get one later!

Hope your feeling okay! No need to worry about extra food/gains etc. we all need these moments when we have a break for a while. You have lost all the weight anyway so if you do gain at least you are aware and know how to fix it. I'm expecting a nice little gain over Xmas. Last Xmas was right before I started doing ww and I remember hating myself and not really enjoying the food as I knew I was overweight. But this year 'bring it on' I actually any wait! The MIL makes these amazing parsnips with Parmesan cheese and mystery ingredients. Gonna ask her to make me double lol!

Lol I don't blame you for getting the mil to make you double! Christmas can be a killer for weight gain,I remember one year putting on half a stone...shocking.lol!
That's good that you will get to enjoy the food this year though :0)
Very true about any gains,I know what to do to get them back off again!

Food update for yesterday Monday 8th of October

Breakfast

Banana/muesli

Lunch

Cinnamon bagel with light salad cream and ham.
Apple/clementine

Dinner

Ready made meatballs with spaghetti in a homemade sauce including mushrooms and onion

Snacks

Pineapple/grapes/banana with yoghurt

Orange

Exercise was dog walking

Morning!!

ooooooooooooooooooo meatballs and spaghetti!!! delish!!! you always have yummy food lol!

How are you? did you hear back about your car? xx

Morning Hun,aw thank you about my food :0)
Am good thanks though I do feel half asleep today,got the Monday feeling today instead lol
Hope all ok your way,hope Benny is enjoying his walks,sorry I missed the first one!
One part for the car came in yesterday and one today so fingers crossed that I can get it tomorrow!

Morning Hun,aw thank you about my food :0)
Am good thanks though I do feel half asleep today,got the Monday feeling today instead lol
Hope all ok your way,hope Benny is enjoying his walks,sorry I missed the first one!
One part for the car came in yesterday and one today so fingers crossed that I can get it tomorrow!

oo i have the Monday feeling until its the weekend lol!!!

im good thank you! Benny loves his walks, not sure if you sa won my diary but we went to Harlow (where my mums partner lives) and he has 11 acres of land so him and Jazz (mums puppy) could go off the lead and play and run around! was lovely! they loved each other....jazz is a cocker spaniel cross with poodle and is FOUR times the size of Benny, but when he had enough of her playing he soon told her and she backed off straight away! quite funny seen as he's so small lol!!!

Ooo thats good about your car!! fingers crossed!! mines in today!! shouldnt be anything too major and all under warranty so not fussed!!! xx

Glad you're well and that's good all should be ok with your car.
No I haven't read any diaries as of yet,I'm so behind!!
Aw that's great about Benny and your mum's pup,plenty of space for them to run around then hehe!
Lol Benny won't be letting anyone walk all over him then,that's good :0)

yer he's loving them! o we got him a crate as well, he loves that too.....i say crate.....its a cat carrier....a small cat carrier hahaha!! bless him!

Cars all done! just needed a sensor changing - all covered under warranty too :)

Back