Daisy's sf diary

Aw glad he loves them :0)
Crates are great,Lola has one,so handy for bedtime and when we go out!
Hehe at cat carrier!
Am glad all is ok with your car,have missed mine lol

We had pasta and meatballs for dinner last night too. With mushrooms and onion in the sauce as well. Although there was also fennel in ours and the meatballs were made from low fat sausages. Its clearly a good dinner if both of us had it ;)

Fingers crossed for the car, it must be quite frustrating having to manage without it. I remember the total lack of a decent functioning bus service in Ipswich from when I lived there a decade ago, I suspect it probably hasn't changed much.

I want to make my own meatballs next time,I've tried fennel before,didn't like the taste of it unfortunately!
Very good choice of dinner for both of us then :0)
OH has stayed home instead of trying to get the bus into Uni,I just don't like having to ask my friend to drive me home or to take me to pick the car up..cos I live so far away.I know she doesn't mind and we both help each other out,but you know how it is!

Tonight's dinner paprika chicken (in a bag)rice and peas,was a rebel and didn't have brown rice!

Attachments

• image-2932276254.jpg
    image-2932276254.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 29
Morning!!

i had paprika chicken last night too :) yummy

Yay about your car!!! got mine yesterday wahoo!!! i have had 3 brand new cars in the last 3 years each time after about 6 months a glitch comes up, i take it in and its fixed....when i pick it up i say "o so is this a common thing?" each and every time they say "no, i've never seen this before! " hahahaha!!!! opps!!! but its things that i possibly couldnt have broken etc just my luck really!!!

xxx

Hope you have been happily reunited with your car and can therefore get out and about normally (including food shopping - I feel really quite unsettled when I know I can't go food shopping!).

Paprika chicken looks nice too.

Daisy...............i miss you!!! come back!!! hope everythings ok xxxx

Hi Hun!

Hope your okay! Seems weird not seeing you on here as you are usually all over the place :)
Hope you have your feet up and taking a nice break!! And eating lots of scrummy Sundaes!! :)

Just nipping on,I will catch up soon,car is back,been to see the kids today and yesterday,have my daughter and the other dogs staying with me till Monday,food shopping tomorrow,hope you're all ok,sorry I've not been about!

Weighed in with a .75lbs gain,have been keeping a eye on my weight and it seems to go between 10.13 and 11.1 so am sticking with maintaining for now!

You'd got to a pretty healthy weight so think its sensible to try and maintain with a margin for small gains or losses. And not pointing certainly seems to have been working to take some of the stress out of things.

Is the car behaving now?

Thanks Janine,always good to have someone else's take on things,yup the car is thankfully behaving :0)
Me and the OH have just got back from doing a big shop at Morrisons.Good to stock up,hope you're ok :0)

Hey daisy just catching up. Hope you're well. 0.75 is just a small gain do I wouldn't worry especially how crazily weight seems to fluctuate. Seems the healthy eating isn't working out too bad for you. Have a good weekend.

Hi Becks,thanks,yea not so healthy at the weekends but generally good in the week :0)
Thanks about my weekend,hope you have a good one too :0)

How are you feeling Daisy? Got your hands full with kids? I'm finally making me own dumplings (inspired by you weeks ago lol) I'll show you a pic later!!

Don't worry about the gain. Nothing to worry about really.

Hope your okay hun!!

Back