Dani's diary starting 1st December 2008.

8/12/08

Tonight is our last night at greek school, as were breaking up for xmas. So we are bringing in some goodies to eat, i will keep a few calories for that.

Branflakes - 160 calories
Banana - 100 calories
Lentil & Veg soup - 190 calories
Jamaican jerk chicken with wholegrain rice - 500 calories
Kalonbrama cake - 200 calories
Greek biscuit - 100 calories

6 Glasses of water
2 coffees

Exercise

Indoor cycling = 30 minutes
Pedometer steps = 7723

Calories conumed : 1250
Calories left : 0

9/12/08

Crunchy nut nutty - 226 calories
pear - 90 calories
Chicken & barley broth soup - 126 calories
Apple - 60 calories
New potatoes, Sausage casserole & sweetcorn - 600 Calories
Kalonbrama greek cake - 300 calories

3 glasses water
3 coffees

Exercise

no exercise today
pedometer steps = 2643

Calories consumed : 1402
Calories left : 98

hey,

just letting you all know that i will not be posting my food diary online anymore as its just too time consuming and this part of the forum is really unactive at the moment, so i dont feel im getting enough motivation.
Thanks for reading what i have wrote so far, i will continue to weigh in etc, as i think weigh ins are more motivating to others.

Dani x

Hi Kunster

thanks for the reply, nice to know, that someone was reading them. lol.

Are you just calorie counting or have u included an other diet? 31 pounds is really really good. welldone. x

Calorie counting since the start, im not doing bad, i use to be really fit with the whole six pack around 2yrs ago, put in alot of weight at uni (nearly 4st) in 2 yrs... you know.. all the kebabs and beers lol, been calorie counting 1,500 everyday except weekends and managed to loose 2st in 4lbs which isnt too bad.. how are you doing? x

Hiya Dani yeah keep posting girl. Yes this forum is deader than a dildo at times (lol) but I'll always reply when I see. It can be annoying I myself have got into huff more than a few times over the lack of posting lol x

arghhhhhh no one is posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im going crazy, i been reading other areas even the bride to be and preg section, and i am neither!

so anyway i came by cos i memeber you logged your pedometer reading, and wanted to know if you keep it on when u exercise? ie the bike will still shake the pedometer, cos i was on the wii playing a dance game and left it on, tech its not a step but a jump... what do you think?

hey pretone..how are you?
yeah i wore my pedometer when i done my cycling. it made quite a big difference, give me a little boost to cycle a bit longer so that i had theoritacally done more steps (so to speak)

only problem is, i havent got time at all to cycle or exercise anymroe as my and my fiance have just opened our cafe, and were working 15hour days and by the time we get home were shattered....................any advice???

oh but i bet your walking around the cafe alot? are u still building up the steps? i guess the tip would be, walk around alot, however dont snack on all the yummy things you are selling?

Back