Dawn's Cambridge Journey to Slimdom

Oh no orange bars not good? I just got some! 2nd weigh in and lost 5 pounds so I've now lost a stone just a little over 2 weeks :) how's it going with you? Xx

A stone in 2 weeks nice one well done keep it up :) I'm plodding along nicely thanks for asking :) I'm on Metronidazole antibiotics this week and I've planned to stay on SS+. It's my first tablet tonight so I'm hoping I won't get sick by taking it with a tetra as the instructions say to take after food or a meal xx

Not been on since last week so just had a good catch up on your diary
well done you on the weigh in :D
you are doing great
you made me laff with the shrewsbury stop off :8855:
good for you on the walking too :D

kaz:)

Do you have any mouthwash or those little mouth freshener minty strips? I hate the taste in my mouth from ketosis .... but perversely find it reassuring as well as it reminds me I'm still "in the zone". :)

Hi Tizzy, I've been using Retardex mouth spray, it helps for a short while. Thing is silly me I keep spraying it up my cheek as the nozzle is fiddly. I must smell like a polo :) xx

Love the new profile pic
well cute, have you named him/she?

with you on the breathe, i`m obsessed about mine, and i sprayed my spray up me nose the other day, it killed lol

PMSL at up your nose :D

Baby Cham is doing really well, she's eating, drinking and pooping so fingers crossed she's gonna be ok. I'll wait a few weeks to name her just to make sure it's a girl :) she's a little miracle so is going to need a very special name.

Me and my friend travelled to Oxford to buy a special enclosure for her yesterday and we're both on CD, he started a few days ago. The amount of times we had to find Services and pull in to spend a penny, lol We walked past some massage chairs that you put a £1 coin in and he said lets have a go. I just burst out laughing at the thought of two fatties being jiggled about in the massage chair in public :D

Thanks for asking about the hatchling Cham :) xx

Congratulations on the baby chameleon! Sounds like you're having fun taking care of her.

2.5 pounds off, sick off small losses compared to everyone else :(
It's not even like I only have a small amount to lose, I've got another 5.5 stone to get off to get to 10 stone.

Hey look on the bright side - your weight is going down!!!!

Hi dawn,
you are doing really well
i know the feeling about little losses i`m doing 2 or 3 a week but it`s still a loss.
keep smiling Dawn and keep up the good work, you`ll soon see the difference in yourself.
we still got to have that cuppa too :)

Back