Day 1 and giving me a chance

Just ordered the Beck Diet Solution. I read through a couple of sample pages, online, and it looks like the book for me. I loved the bit about telling yourself there is 'No Choice' when faced with foods we want and desire. Makes sense to tell yourself that! In fact it makes it a lot esier....just the way these VLCD food replacement diets work. There is no choice to be made....unless we fall off the wagon...and I have many times in the past, still got the bruises!!:flirt2:

Got a swimsuit today...it's one that is called a swim-dress, not fuddy duddy at all and I just hope I get to use it next weekend when I take my 2 youngest nephews to Butlins for a long weekend. I promised them I would get in the pool with them and I really want to have that fun with them.....not letting this fat run my life anymore! :)

Will try it on tomorrow and if it's ok, then I am off swimming Monday evening. Woo hoo !!

Sounds like you are doing great today Jax...really positive!! I am sure you will look fine in your swim dress and quite right about not letting anything stop you having fun. Life is too short!!..xx

:)
Am coping much better today.....too much Coke Zero but, I am sure that will get better as I learn to relax more around feeling a tad hungry.
I feel like I have my Mojo back;)

Woo hoo....well done Jax- you sound like you are definitely in the zone and riding the exante train to skinnydom! Woop woop! Hope the weekend is a good one for you. Where is your swimsuit from? Your braver then me on that front babe.I love swimming but the way I feel in a swimsuit just is too overbearing for me to be seen out in public in one. Tis definitely something I want and need to overcome as it's great exercise and fun. Well done you- bet you look fab and your nephews will cherish all the memories it will give them xx

Good morning,
I seem to coping better than I expected:)...which is a releif. Learning to not panic over any hunger pangs is the next goal for me.

Lady G I got the swim-dress from Simply Be...it covers a lot and has tummy control. Tried it on this morning and it looks OK...wont hide my fat knees but I will feel fine in the pool area with it. The only bit I have an issue is the straps. I have a large bust and having straps that you cant hitch up is a small problem, I will stitch them shorter to make it an even better fit.

Might actually go swimming tomorrow straight from work...there's a pool 10 minutes walk away. Might as well start as I mean to go on!!

I'm going to keep busy by rubbing down some paint work today...that's about as exciting as it will get for the next few hours!

Have a good day everyone:)

Sound like you are getting your head round this a bit better Jax :D. Good stuff :D
Swimming will be soooo good for you Jax :)
Let us know how you get on :)
Marge

Well done indeed Jax. Hope today was a good one for you and hope you enjoy your swim later. You've inspired me to dust off some costumes to try on later and see if I can brave the public pool as yet! Take care xxxx

Now, how do I put this delicately!
I didn't go swimming straight from work as had a bad stomach later in the afternoon...resulted in having to come home (only 20 minutes walk from work) early as had a bit of an accident !!! :0
Such a horrid stomach cramp..really awful.

I had far too many sugar-free boiled sweets and 2 bars earlier....I wont be doing that again !!

Oh no :(
I hope you're ok otherwise
Marge
xxx

Ouch poor you....hope you are ok now. I sometimes have 2 bars but have never had that problem xx

I wish I had that problem...I cant remember the last time i went!!

Hope you are feeling better now Jax, let us know how your getting on..xx

I'm fine this morning....such a horrible feeling yesterday. Can laugh now but, wasn't so funny at the time!!!

I weighed myself this morning and am 5lbs down which I am very pleased with, considering my 'good and 'very bad' days over the past few days.
Just got to stay focused and not start eating as we are away for a long weekend this week and it's half-board....those self destruct feelings creep in and I have been thinking that I might just wait till after we get back on Monday BUT,I talked myself back out of that.

I know I will eat over the weekend but, I choose not to eat rubbish and keep it to around 1200 cals, no bread or cakes or chocolate !!!

There is a fab swimming pool and the plan is to be in there every day and 'run' around with 2 young nephews.....:)

Hooray..my book arrived. Going to have a read through shortly. Arrived just in time, too....had a bad day today, not hugely so but, completely off plan.

Hope I learn something from this book as I clearly need to change my thinking and delete my self-destruct button!

Hiya Jax...
How are things going ?
Did your time away with your nephews go well ?
Marge

Hey Marge,:wave_cry:
Haven't been on here for over a week....felt too guilty as have been eating so badly and feeling really down about it but, decided I need you girls to get me through a re-start.
So, tomorrow is the day.

Had a fantastic time with the boys.....they have so much energy !!!
Actually went into the pool every day....oh, it was heavenly to be in a swimming pool again and so much fun...Splash Waterworld brought out the kid in me. There were lots of big people like me and I didn't give a jot about my size...nobody gave me a second glance...well, not to my face !!

Feel really fat and bloated and ugly at the moment...looking forward to feeling different about myself within a week.
Got my packs, got my Beck diet solution and got my determination...not allowing myself to any false starts, have to do this now !!

Thats great that you had such a great time with the boys :)
And there is a few of us on a restart this week, so you are not alone Jax ;)
See ya tomorrow, TS :D

That's the spirit Jax...you can do it. Glad you had a lovely time away. Loving the new profile pic too- so cool and arty! Big hugs xx

Day 1 today,
managed so far....did have a bite of a salmon sandwich at work....so silly but, I just wanted to taste it!
Am sitting here thinking of food but, I know these thoughts will calm down in a few days . Trying to keep myself busy , have pulled the bed out to dust and clean under it etc...and am about to sort out that cupboard with all the stuff in that I think I need and I never do !!
So, am off to bedroom !

Back