Day 1 and giving me a chance

You are doing great Jax...hang in there!!..x

Phew, got through the first day of restart...relieved? I should cocoa !

Did resort to some chicken, more cerebral hunger than anything else?
Anyway, it feels good to not have had chocolate on Easter Sunday! A first in my life time!

I am in a size 18 dress !! Lol.
Nothing to get excited about really, it's one of those really stretchy maxi, strapless dresses!
Went into Primark with my size 14 friend...she was picking up lots of stuff and I thought I would try and find something ...usually a bag or shoes out of there.
Anyway, she holds up this long, strapless dress and says it will fit.
I was adament it wouldn't....size 18...yeah, maybe in 3 months time.
I bought it and said I will wear it in the garden as it will look hideous.....but, it looks OK ! So will be taking it on holiday with me, jazz it up with some bold jewellery, gold sandles and a small shrug type cardi.

Then we went to look at the BHS sale and they had a lovely dress there I liked ...but, the biggest they had was a size 20.
Again , stretchy around the bust and a long flowing maxi.
And that fits, too. :)

It's just a taste of what it is to buy normal size clothes.....silly isn't it? I am a size 22/24 but, just for a few seconds I can pretend I am the 18 or 20 on the labels !!! Lol

Anyway, it feels good to not have had chocolate on Easter Sunday! A first in my life time!

And me !! Not a morsel !!
:)
I am in a size 18 dress !! Lol.
Nothing to get excited about really, it's one of those really stretchy maxi, strapless dresses!
Went into Primark with my size 14 friend...she was picking up lots of stuff and I thought I would try and find something ...usually a bag or shoes out of there.
Anyway, she holds up this long, strapless dress and says it will fit.
I was adament it wouldn't....size 18...yeah, maybe in 3 months time.
I bought it and said I will wear it in the garden as it will look hideous.....but, it looks OK ! So will be taking it on holiday with me, jazz it up with some bold jewellery, gold sandles and a small shrug type cardi.

Then we went to look at the BHS sale and they had a lovely dress there I liked ...but, the biggest they had was a size 20.
Again , stretchy around the bust and a long flowing maxi.
And that fits, too. :)

It's just a taste of what it is to buy normal size clothes.....silly isn't it? I am a size 22/24 but, just for a few seconds I can pretend I am the 18 or 20 on the labels !!! Lol

I can not wait till I can actually buy something out of Primark that will fit ;)
Although, I will never be able to buy trousers from there, as they wont be long enough, unles the are 3/4 or something :)

Keep going Jax, you are doing great
Marge
:D

Just a quick hello to wish everyone a good day:)

I'm still having 'good' days and 'bad' days but, I am confident that once I get back from my holiday, I will steam ahead!

I kept making excuses for eating a few days before Easter ! Wasn't a problem on Easter Sunday! How odd !

I bought some sugar-free boiled sweets in an effort to control any picking urges, anyway felt hungry around 5pm last night, so had 3 of those sweets.....OMG....all I will say is that I went to the loo several times in less than anhour and felt quite poorly after.
It appears that Subitol acts as a laxative in a lot of people.:eek:
Subitol is in a lot of sugar-free products...I had had 2 cans of Coke Zero before that, too.

Wont be doing that again! Was a horrible experience.

Best get a move on and get to work...got tons to do today and I haven't , really, sorted out clothes to pack for Friday yet......I always leave these things far too late ! Lol

Ouch on the sweets front Jax.....oh dear indeed! Hope you are OK. We're at very similar weights now so let's spur each other honey....we can do this! What's inspiring you to get to your goals? I just picture me in a bikini everytime I want to eat and boy does that stop me! Different for everyone tho and it's such a testing time being around so many treats and even worse with the good weather hey honey! Hope you are OK babe....take care. You've done so well so far and you can continue it xxx

Awwww thanks LadyGaGa,
We can do this, most definitely.

I am off to Turkey for a weeks holiday in a couple of hours and I have packed my bars, I am going to try a 100% to have a normal breakfast and then 2 bars throughout the day.

Have had too many days off lately and I am terrified of losing my focus !

So, I expect to come back having stuck to my goal !!!

See you all in a week !! Be good everyone !xxxxxxx

Hope you have a fab holiday honey xx

Have a great holiday Jax :D
xxx

Hello lovelies....am back :)
I stuck to my bars................for one whole blinking day, the first day of hols !!

Wont bore you with details of my cave ins....just wanted to say ''hello'' and to start again tomorrow morning.

Too frightened to weigh myself....might take a look after a few days but, really don't want to look tomorrow morning !

It's not going to be easy but, I am back in with you all.....going to need you girlies, big time !!!

Hi Delicious-Jax
I can so relate to your post.
Holidays are so hard to stick to the plan regardless of which one you are on. At least you are back home now and can get back on track. Keep on going! :)

Did you have fun on holiday Jax ?
If so thats all that matters :)
And exante is still here, for you to start on again :)
Good to see you back
Marge
:D

OMG !!!!!
I weighed myself today...ready for a proper start tomorrow (booked the day off work so I can stay with the forum all day !!) and I have put tons on !
I now have gone back up to 19.9 !! Boo-hoo. :(
That's over a stone back on in less than 3 weeks. How cruel is that!

So blinking determined...roll on tomorrow morning ...this lady is not giving up the fight !! 19st 9lbs....so cruel !!

Going to have a read through your diaries now to help me keep my focus...there is a bumpy ride ahead, for a few days at least.

good luck Jax....you will have that stone back off in no time!..x

Thank you my lovely girlies:)

The news is a tad better...weighed myself this morning and I weigh 19.4 not the 19.9 I thought I saw !!!
So, that's made me feel a bit better...I forgot that I had put on 5lbs before I went on holiday, so the damage done over the past 2 weeks is not as hideous as I had thought:rolleyes:

Anyway, here I am....Day 1 of restart , no work, ready to be a pain the derriere to you all by my constant bleating:p

Still haven't read all the diaries , so going to get a coffee and start.

Hope everyone has a good day....sending you all big hugs. xxxxx

Back