Day 1 and giving me a chance

Thank ladies,
It's a roller-coaster of a ride, isn't it!
One day at a time, I keep telling myself. Hope the weekend is good for everyone. x

Aye.. one day at a time is the way ahead.
Just keep plodding on, and you will get there
Marge
:D

Good morning lovlies,

Looking forwad to a good day, hopeful of resisting temptations, got my bar in my bag and a soup as back-up. I wish Exante did a tetra pack (like CD) as I don't have anywhere to make a shake and I find those shakers just leave a shake lumpy!

As I work for people with learning disabilities, there is no lunch break...we can, of course, sit down to a lunch with our service users but, there aren't any breaks for staff throughout the day....so making shakes with a juicer, etc just isn't ideal.

So, even though it may be a lovely warm day, soup is my back-up!

Have a good day everyone. x

Yeah I wish they did a tetra pack too. It would be much more convenient at times. I quite liked the CD ones too!
Asda do a kind of tetra pack version and I have got some for in case of emergencies but havent actually tried any of them yet. I think they are higher in sugar that Exante shakes, but the way I see it is I would rather have one of them if it stopped me binging or eating the wrong foods!!..x:)

I agree with you Miss Mac....better to have one of those Asda shakes. I did see them but, didn't have my glasses with me, so couldn't see the carbs, etc !
Might get a few as getting a bit fed up with the bars as the only option for work or when out.

Have a good everyone, x

Oh dear...shouldn't have got on the scales, they aren't being very generous lately. :(

My weigh-in day is tomorrow morning and unless a miracle happens, I have only lost 2lbs in the last 10 days. Sheeeesh!

Even taking into account the days where I picked and knocked myself out of Ketosis, I feel robbed and, if honest, a tad disheartened.

I will give it another week and see if I start to lose more.
When on CD , I lost 4 or, sometimes, 5lbs a week....which was great.
Am in Ketosis, so I should be losing more.

I maybe a bit down but, I am not giving in....unless the loss in the next week is under 4lbs...then, I will go onto a low cal diet of a 1000 calories.
Fingers crossed I get a good loss in the next week!!

Come on Jax...stay positive girl. Any loss is fabulous and you said yourself that you had picked a little. I bet if you can remain 100% over the next seven days that you'll have a fab loss. I only lost 1lb at my last weigh in and that was with me being 100%. I find that some weeks are better than otehrs but if I tally up my losses over the whole time I've been on exante then it sure doe even out. Big hugs honey and stay strong...you can do it xxx

I know what you mean Jax. I had 2 weeks of crappy losses but I have persevered and this week has been great!!
It is really strange how you dont do anything different but the losses can vary greatly!! I think it is just how our bodies react.

Stick with it hun and I am sure if you stick to 100% this week, then next weigh in will be well worth it!!:)

Thanks ladies, just feeling sorry for myself!
I took my dog for a walk to lift my spirits and have returned in a more positive frame....mainly because the jacket I had on didn't do up 4 weeks ago and this morning it was loose! :)
Happy? I should say so! Then I measured myself and from the day I started, I have lost 4 inches from my hips, 4 from my waist and 2 from my , very busty, bust !
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Wooo hooo....you go jax...onwards and upwards girl and you are clearly loosing loads so stick with it xxx

:eek: OMG...I have been so hungry all day long.
So, had a bit of chicken and a little bit of broccoli (sp?)...can't say it's helped much at all ! Sods law!
But, at least I didn't resort to going to the shop and stuffing my face with all the things that have made me this big in the first place;)

Have been weeing (sorry!) all day, too...hope that's a good sign and maybe a bit more weight off by tomorrow morning? It's weigh-in tomorrow and I already weighed myself earlier and was bitterly dissapointed but, have got over that now:).

Time for a nice bath methinks and, a bit later on, early to bed.

Got to go to loo again...catch up later ladies:wave_cry:

At last !!! The scales are moving in a downward direction:bliss:

I have been staggering between the same 4lbs for about 2 weeks and was about to chuck the towel in but, this morning I got on the scales and it now means I have lost 20lbs in , just over, 4 weeks. Happy Jax this morning:D

Now I can change my ticker and I will not get on those scales till next Monday....as much as it will kill me not to !!

And I have just realised I am only 9lbs away from the 17's...I can do this !!!!

Last edited:
Well done Jax!!!

With a bit of perserverance, we will get there.

I think the scales are just there to test our will power sometimes!! How much do you want this??? Well I will try your patience by only showing a tiny loss this week and see how you cope!!! hahaha

You can do it chick...17's here you come!!!!!

x

Wow Wee :D

20lbs in 4 weeks is excellent Jax !!

Happy days
Marge

Thank you lovely ladies :).....what would I do without this board? Clearly I wouldn't have made it this far. Your support and encouragement is priceless.

Haven't weighed myself this morning, that's a first! Going to see how long I can go without getting on those pesky scales!

Well done on your weightloss so far!!! Have a good day:)

Wow Jax....20lbs in 4 weeks is like totally amazing!!! Well done missy. Fab achievement. Keep strong xxx

Had a rubbish day today, ate food....not like I used to and probably came to around 1200 calories but, am bitterly disappointed...ate because I was upset and stressed. Lesson learned? Food does not make it better, in fact, it's mad me feel worse and had a very negative impact on any self belief I had and has churned up all those feelings of being a total failure in life.
But, I don't stay down long, I have learned this lesson and I will come back stronger from this episode. I need to learn to love myself more and have belief in my capabilities....I am worth all my efforts. xxx

Aww...you are still doing great Jax. At least you have learned a lot from eating today and its a big learning curve for us all. I am sure you will be back to 100% TS tomorrow.

And yes, you are definitely worth it!!...x

Keep going Jax... it is the only way to go.

I found this the other night, when I couldn't sleep. I am not sure if you have seen it before.. but I thought it might help :eek:

Linky

Back