Day 1 and giving me a chance

Many congratulations on your 3lbs off, and on doing so well with TS. I think Easter is going to be a real challenge for me as well. I've decided to have a planned break on Sunday and eat any chocolate that comes my way all in one go! Of course I could just give it to someone else but I don't want to seem ungrateful :)

Thats great news Jax :D.
Just FAB !!
Marge
:D

Yay well done on the loss!! Good luck getting that 5lbs off before hols - I am super jealous ;) hehe xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Huge congrats on the 3lb loss and your grand total loss is looking amazing too! Huge pat on the back coming your way Jax. You'll be sliding out of the aeroplane seat at the rate!!! Go girl xxxx

Thanks LadyGaga.....I'm afraid I don't deserve any praise today.....was so hard to be at a picnic without any food !!! Managed for the first hour but, the sun was shining and ice-lollies and ice-cream were plentiful.....need I say anymore. So disappointed in myself, I wish I could accept these blips as just part of my 'journey' on this plan but, self loathing kicks in:(

Anyway, onward and downward. Am worried that I may not be as strong as I thought I was, what with my holiday next week. I will try not to and will take my bars with me....it may mean me having 2 bars a day, which will be better than anything else.

I want to come back and say I managed !!
Tomorrow is a new day and I will be fine...just wished I could stop making excuses to eat !!! Grrrrr!

You are doing just fine Jax....23lb didnt just disappear overnight....YOU did that!!! Take each day as it comes hunni and try not to be too hard on yourself....xx

I hope today is working out for you and those lovely lollies and icecream aren't calling out too much! You are doing brilliantly and how lovely to be going on holiday nearly 2 stone down on what you were before. Even if you do put a little on, well that's life and now you know you really can do it so can get back on board when you return!

How you doing today Jax ? :)

I love your countdown on your diary :D
Thats when I go on holiday :D
15 weeks today :D

Hello lovely ladies,
Another glorious sunny day......makes everything feel just that bit better, doesn't it?!! :)

I am doing OK...even have 4 Easter eggs sitting in the cupboard untouched! I thought about breaking into one of them last night and I really battled my demons about wanting chocolate but, I didn't give into them. So pleased when I went to bed having not eating one of them. Very proud of myself ....felt like I had turned corner !!

I do feel I am learning to not give into wanting rubbish foods....it's a constant effort but, the feeling of self belief after not giving into temptation is priceless. It's taken days of breaking my diet to make me realise how flipping pointless it is breaking my resolve...so, though incredibly disappointing at the time, it has highlighted how I use food to compensate for emotions.

Hope everyone is well.
I am looking forward to this long weekend, wont be easy as chocolate everywhere and all the other goodies....but, I can do all that (in smaller portions!) when I have finished this programme.

I am doing OK...even have 4 Easter eggs sitting in the cupboard untouched! I thought about breaking into one of them last night and I really battled my demons about wanting chocolate but, I didn't give into them. So pleased when I went to bed having not eating one of them. Very proud of myself ....felt like I had turned corner !!

That's very impressive. I left buying eggs until today because i just couldn't trust myself. I've even come to bed early to keep them at bay! It is definitely addictive :)

I'm weakening at the thought of Easter and will think of you. If other people can do it then so can I :confused:

Well done Jax on avoiding the chocolate. I'm on a night shift tonight and work with kids so the whole place is full of darn eggs! I can even smell them. Not giving in is sooooooooooo hard!! Hopefully this weather will turn next week and we can all get back to being cold and away from summer temptations hey!! take care honey and keep strong xxx

Oh girls...it was all going so well ! Friend at work gave me a Thorntons Easter egg yesterday, didn't want to offend her by refusing it. Felt quite panicky about having it, chucked it in the fridge as soon as I got home....then some sort of madness came over me and I ate it ! Whats that all about !!!! Then to 'counteract the sweetness , I ate some savoury things and then had a couple of vodka and cokes..............

I was in control, wasn't I? No, it seems I am not at all.
The other eggs haven't been touched and they wont be but, it was almost like I felt obliged to eat the Thorntons one...and do you know, I didn't enjoy it as much as I believed I would.
Of course, this morning I feel awful, fed up, scales are up already because of being silly and letting myself down, yet again.

But, I am not giving in, I will beat these feelings of 'having' to reward myself.
Phew...it's pretty exhausting being me at the moment!

I am going to carry on and I do acknowledge that I am going to have days where it all goes boobies up....but, I will aim to try harder!!

Today is going to be a good day....lots of water and 4 packs....and a bit of ''emergency ham'' to be there in the background.

This 'girl' aint for giving in !!! :)

Thats it Jax....
Line drawn, and keep going.
Hope you have a good weekend
Marge
:D

At least you stopped at the one egg, it could have been worse with the other ones sitting there! We all have moments of weakness; glad you've drawn the line, and good luck getting stuck into those packs.

Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy all this glorious sunshine

Phew.....a few rotten days has left me , mentally, exhausted !!! Lol.

Constant battling with myself, going around in circles, etc.
I have always struggled with week 5 or 6 and it seems I am going through the same thing, again.

But, it's OK because I will get 'there'....I'm not going anywhere to hide. I am staying right here with you girls ,because you all keep me sane and encourage me when times are tough.

Wont be changing my countdown week tomorrow as I haven't had a successful week at all. So, still got 15 weeks to do...AND I WILL !!!!

I hope everyone is having a lovely Easter.....xxxxxx

Phew.....a few rotten days has left me , mentally, exhausted !!! Lol.

Constant battling with myself, going around in circles, etc.
I have always struggled with week 5 or 6 and it seems I am going through the same thing, again.

But, it's OK because I will get 'there'....I'm not going anywhere to hide. I am staying right here with you girls ,because you all keep me sane and encourage me when times are tough.

Wont be changing my countdown week tomorrow as I haven't had a successful week at all. So, still got 15 weeks to do...AND I WILL !!!!

I hope everyone is having a lovely Easter.....xxxxxx

Aww Jax....
You sound soooo strong, I dont doubt that you will do it !!
Keep going Jax... and you will get there
Marge
xxx

Iam so determined today, I am not for failing myself today.....I can guarentee it !!! Looking forward to that feeling at the end of the day, when you have had a day on plan!!! Bring on the day...I'm ready for ya ! Lol

Delicious-Jax said:
Iam so determined today, I am not for failing myself today.....I can guarentee it !!! Looking forward to that feeling at the end of the day, when you have had a day on plan!!! Bring on the day...I'm ready for ya ! Lol

Hiya! Love your determination, send some my way please. Happy Easter :)

Going to be spending a lot of time on here today....already hungry and it's only 11am.
I can wait another hour before my next shake.....am glugging water and coffee in an effort to appease my tummy ! Hope it works soon. ;)

Back