Day 1 and giving me a chance

Thanks for the link Marge, have written H.A.L.T. on my kitchen board and will use it from now on. What a great piece of advise.....I love you girlies !! :)

I am amazed how quickly I can turn from being in control and feeling positive...to turning to food. I do feel, though, that I am learning more about why I do it, just got to replace food with something else.....got a mini stepper in the kitchen and keep popping on that!! Hope it does the trick. Have a good day everyone. x

Had a good day, even resisted eating in my cookery group today...and they made sausage and bacon rolls !!! Boo-hoo!
Ooooooh the smell of the foods !
Ah well, can have all that when I have learned to eat properly!

Congratulations! I'm just off to make tea for the children - it's my worst time of day, I'm so easily tempted :)

Ooooh good luck with that *mygoodnessme*.
I live on my own and have only to open the cans, packets, etc of dog and cat foods.....so no temptation there !!:chores016:

Ooooh good luck with that *mygoodnessme*.
I live on my own and have only to open the cans, packets, etc of dog and cat foods.....so no temptation there !!:chores016:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Catfood on Toast, my fav ;):p

Things are never so bad I resort to catfood on toast ! Lol.

Good morning all, not much to report...which is good news!
I feel ''in the zone'' this morning and looking forward to a better few days than of late.

I have realised that it takes a lot of energy to battle with temptations, then the self loathing for succumbing to them....then the fear of never being able to lose weight. It's not easy, is it? Luckily I dont stay in that mood for long...just a good couple of days helps me get back my self belief!

I just have to accept I use food to make me feel better....which it may do for all of 15 minutes ....but slowly , I am recognizing it's not worth it.

So, here I am nearly 5 weeks in and another 16 to go. The longest I have ever stayed on a VLCD is around 8 weeks. Very excited to know I will get past that ! :)

I'm going to go Total Solution for the next 3 days....decided it was time I showed myself I can do it. So, with that thought and plan in mind, I'm orf to bed......to awake to 3 days of TS and a daily honk !!
Can you have bars when doing TS? Does it have to be shakes only !!??

I'm going to go Total Solution for the next 3 days....decided it was time I showed myself I can do it. So, with that thought and plan in mind, I'm orf to bed......to awake to 3 days of TS and a daily honk !!
Can you have bars when doing TS? Does it have to be shakes only !!??

You can have only one bar a day on TS. Anymore than that can kick you out of ketosis if you in it.
I'm not sure I could get my head round just soup/shakes. I have one bar every day
Marge
:D

Last week I actually ended up having 2 bars a day and didnt feel any different and still lost 4lbs but it's only recommended to have one!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck today:)

I am entitled to HONK for yesterday but, it was a struggle !!!!

I nearly ate half a biscuit when giving biscuits out to a group I was working with....it was a broken bit and it nearly ended up in my mouth ! Lol.

I admire anyone who does TS, I am not sure I can do it, if I am honest.
Will give it another go on Monday, as it's easier when at work.

I do like to be able to pick on some ham or chicken over the weekend, so will be doing that.

TS might be easier on work days!

Haven't been on the scales for 3 days now and I am slowly breaking that habit!

I need to go out and get some cat and dog food and coke zero, have had a bar and 2 cups of coffee , so am full and no need to worry about temptation.

Just got to run into Tesco and run out, luckily the bakery part is nowhere near the aisles I need to go down.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.:)

Oh my ! Have been so hungry today!

Just glad to have got through it. I decided that if those wonderful runners in todays Marathon can get through that....whats the problem with not eating today ?

well done to all those runners :happy096:

How you getting on Jax? Big hugs xx

I'm doing OK, thanks LadyGaga. Still having the odd day where I just seem to think it is ok to have rubbish, am working on that, trying to really think what it is I want. I feel lonely sometimes and that's when I try to placate that feeling with food.

Weigh-in tomorrow morning...hope I have lost another 2lbs, wont expect anymore than that as had a 'day off' in the week.
Still committed to this diet, it may take a little bit longer than planned...I reckon I owe myself 5 days already !!
So may end up doing another week.....if I reach my target before that, I will be more than pleased!

Night night everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel lonely sometimes and that's when I try to placate that feeling with food.

Weigh-in tomorrow morning...hope I have lost another 2lbs, wont expect anymore than that as had a 'day off' in the week.

I also think that a trigger point for me is loneliness :(
It is quite horrible sometimes.:(
But, I guess I would rather be on my own, than in a bad relationship :eek:

Good luck with WI tomorrow Jax
Marge
xxx

Good luck with your weigh in and have a good day:)

Yay....3lbs off, after a dodgy week,too!
Have now lost 23lbs and am determined to get rid of another 5lbs before I go to Turkey in 12 days time!

Got Easter coming up, just hope I don't weaken this weekend...going out with a friend to the coast for the day, so will have to find the strength to not have anything else but, a bar . Planning will help me avoid temptations!

Going to change my ticker now...so pleased with myself this morning. Happy Jax !! :)

Well done Jax...thats a great loss!!! You have done so well sticking to it even though the temptations do our heads in sometimes!! And I KNOW you can get that other 5lb off before your holidays....you can do it!!!...x

Back