Day 1 - complete

So.... here I am again.

I managed through CWP Sole Source for couple of weeks, step 3/4, then simply migrating off CWP completely and onto the Food Doctor as a way of life for 6 months.

I made it all the way to 11 stone & 10 pounds. I lost 36 pounds (I think). And then I went to Orlando for a fortnight, started a new job, seemed to stop walking (sat in the car or the office) and (the real killer) started to drink lots of wine with all the calories attached!

Wine led to crisps, led to more wine, led to crisps.....and back onto takeaways.

And here we are, January 27th 2013. And I'm 14 stone & 2 lbs.

I could f***ing well cry!

Aww Ian, you've done it once and you'll do it again.
Have faith in yourself, you can do this and get back to goal. Are you back on CD?

Hi Netty - thanks.

I knew I was piling weight on. Jeans getting tight, shirts getting tight, shirt collars almost impossible.

You go into denial. And as I say, I've been into a cycle of 3 bottles of wine over a weekend.

I'll be back onto CWP as of Wednesday. Back onto Sole Source.

I know I can lose it. Keeping it off. That's this years challenge!!

I'm restarting too. I lost six stone on shakes for 5 and half months. But I gradually went back to my old eating habits and have put 5 stone back on over 4 years. I've learned that people who stay slim don't eat that way, they have smaller portions and if they eat a big meal they don't eat much the next day. That's life, and this time I'm determined it will be my life. I'm 17 stone 11, but not for much longer :)

Hello Ian and welcome back you can do this again! I am also in my second attempt after putting on 23lb of my weight! Started back on 2nd Jan! Going to do the steps this time and learn how to maintain! Good luck on yor weightless to goal journey x

This is obviously an annual cycle. Back to 14st.

CDC step 1 starts Thursday. Target is 2 stone in 12 weeks.

Ian. Again.

It's not the falling down - it's the getting back up again that counts.
Most of us are the same, that's one thing that the forum has taught me.
You are stronger than you think, you can do this!! X

How you getting on? Had a few slip ups myself but still carrying on. Hope you've stuck with it. X

Back