Day 4 hello

Hello all well I lost 10lbs I can't believe it I am soooooooo happy can't quite believe it still in state of shock
Ty u all for support xxxxx

Well I lost 10lbs I can't quite believe it I am still in state of shock
Ty for all your support guys
Sharon xxxx

Well done Sharon, that is absolutely amazing!! You should be very proud of yourself :) xxx

Ty Kels I am surprised, shocked, proud that a greedy thing like me can abstain for soooooo long as I do live to eat - not eat to live :0
Xxxxx

Well today been gud so far 2 litres water down had porridge before uni this morning lecturer thought I was coming down for something coz I was soooooo cold I nearly replied yeah I have disease called ketosis but refrained :) had soup about 1.40 chick and mushroom do like that but think I might have to have a bath now as I am still soooooo blooming cold hope ur all having good 100% day
Speak soon
Luv Sharon xxxx

Yup trolls breath!!!! RANK!!!! Doing good hunny had to come up to bed earlier than usual coz I felt pissy with hubby for eating spag Bol so I thought bit of relaxing time with water and coffee and can have shake about 8 that is all cox I had bath early coz I was soooooooo bloody freeZing!!!!
But another 100% day done xxxx

Hi ! thought id pop on yours, your doing so well. How do you find doing this at uni? I only ask because snap im also doing nursing! Luckily im off for 2 weeks now and then we get a reading week so wont have to attempt this in the real world for a little while

Hello ty for popping by most appreciated
Well uni is good at moment I ask student uni bar for hot water foe soup and use big coffee/tea cup so no probs there and I have my porridge early before I go about 6.45 lol I am luck I have 4 a day so I can spread th out quite nicely!!!!! What year u in, and where u studying???
Speak soon huni
Luv Sharon xxxx

Im at Salford uni, and in my second year but im doing paediatrics not adult. Im dreading doing this at uni but at least i can have bars then and may have to invest in some soups. Luckily we are not in every day all day

hiya there am doing mental health nursing degree and have had the same problems at uni. Everyone eating pizzas and big dinners :( i am starting placement again in two weeks and i am just hoping they dont give free food away like they did on my last placement lol. good luck for your weigh in xx
amy

I know u two it's awfully cheap bad food at uni lol least we not there all day like u said Amy be grateful for small mercies lol I am in first year!!!! Xxx

Well I never... There's a 3rd page!! They don't call me dizzy for nothing!!!

PS: Well done on amazing 10lb loss, thats like a BIG Baby!! xxx

Think it made me think of that coz my 2 were 9lb and 10lb, and they were HUGE!!

Glad i did think of it that way, coz visualising that is a great way to put the losses into perspective!!

Hope we all have nice BIG Babys this week! xxx

Whoooohoooo jo that would be awesome as I weigh in on Tuesday I best start pushing Monday :) xx

Hahaha, that baby weight thing is actually a great idea!! Really makes you feel good!!
I'm definitely going to start thinking that way!! Hahaha :)
Well done again on such a big loss chick, that is bloody amazing! xxxx

Hahaha, we are literally wishing our lifes away!! We have too make up for it all in the summer!! Hahaha xxxxx

Back