Day 4 hello

Yup we certainly will!!!!!! Cant wait for summer

Ohhhh i was taking daughter and son to madam tusauds this weekend but think I will finish essay this weekend and go next weekend so I can take a bar etc think that might help and hubby works nights (which is when I used to binge :eek: ) so he working tonight will be knackered prolly so better for next weekend or one after I guess when properly into plan etc do u understand lol I waffling a bit!!! :)
Xx

Ohhhh, I live about 20 minutes from there, if its the one in London you was taking them too. Is that your kids in your profile picture? They are absoloutely gorgeous :)

I don't blame you for waiting until next weekend, life is so much easier when you have a bar!! My social life has picked up a tiny bit since I have had mine, they are sort of like a mini take away, just not as nice!! Hahahaha!

Definitely finnish your essay, then thats a big hurdle done and dusted chick xxxxx

Kels_85 said:
Ohhhh, I live about 20 minutes from there, if its the one in London you was taking them too. Is that your kids in your profile picture? They are absoloutely gorgeous :)

I don't blame you for waiting until next weekend, life is so much easier when you have a bar!! My social life has picked up a tiny bit since I have had mine, they are sort of like a mini take away, just not as nice!! Hahahaha!

Definitely finnish your essay, then thats a big hurdle done and dusted chick xxxxx

Yup they my kids but couple yrs older now and ty I think they are toooooooo but I biased lol

Yup London one we need to pick up our merkin passes so we going there. And as for bars that is kinda what I was thinking when they eat I can eat just my bar!!!! I will be happy just to munch something lol xxx

Alright pals :) had a busy day today but looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow!!! Hopefully it will be a gooden cos im already having to stop myself thinking about the whole valentines day thing, me and my OH would have prolly gone out for a meal and had some booze, plus im getting a personalised cake made for him and I fear with a crap loss I will be tempted to say ahhh have a day off!!! I hope not I want dainty toes in my flip flops not dirty great trotters lol!! x

Mishi said:
Alright pals :) had a busy day today but looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow!!! Hopefully it will be a gooden cos im already having to stop myself thinking about the whole valentines day thing, me and my OH would have prolly gone out for a meal and had some booze, plus im getting a personalised cake made for him and I fear with a crap loss I will be tempted to say ahhh have a day off!!! I hope not I want dainty toes in my flip flops not dirty great trotters lol!! x

Hello Mish
Good luck tomorrow chick u will do great just know it so two weigh ins to look forward toooooooo!!! Don't eat the cake u know ya will feel pissy after it so not worth it keep it up Hun think of the trotters :) xxxx

Hahaha! I know, mine and Kels weight ins how exciting! I go at 1130 so ill update when I get back about 1230ish!!! wish me luck precioussssss x

Mishi said:
Hahaha! I know, mine and Kels weight ins how exciting! I go at 1130 so ill update when I get back about 1230ish!!! wish me luck precioussssss x

I am sending u some fairy princess dust "sprinkle sprinkle a little dust, let them lose weight, just not off their bust" hahahahaha lots and lots and lots of luck coming ya weigh in tomorrow xxxxxx

Mishi said:
9lbs off baby!!!! Roll on Tues pal cant wait to see how you get on x

Just seen it on ya page whhhhhhooooohooo u rock chicky!!!! Wtg soooooooo proud of u ya amazing
Me toooo roll on Tuesday slim jim!!!!
Xxxxxxxx

Well had another brilliant day 10 SS done and dusted so happy. Have to thank everyone on these forums (and my iPhone) without u all I don't think I could of made it!!! Even when I am friends or at uni I have to look around and read others stories i just dont even think about food half the time and have made a few wonderful people toooooooo which I feel I can def call my friends ty all again and hope u all have a great rest of the weekend SSing
Speak soon
Love Sharon xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Well had another brilliant day 10 SS done and dusted so happy. Have to thank everyone on these forums (and my iPhone) without u all I don't think I could of made it!!! Even when I am friends or at uni I have to look around and read others stories i just dont even think about food half the time and have made a few wonderful people toooooooo which I feel I can def call my friends ty all again and hope u all have a great rest of the weekend SSing
Speak soon
Love Sharon xxxxx

I hope I'm one of those wonderful, amazing, fantastic, super, brilliant people your talking about!! Hahahaha xxxxx

Well done Sharon, your doing sooooooo well girlie xxxx

Kels_85 said:
I hope I'm one of those wonderful, amazing, fantastic, super, brilliant people your talking about!! Hahahaha xxxxx

Well done Sharon, your doing sooooooo well girlie xxxx

I don't need to answer that but coz it's u I will............of course you are :) thank you for letting me board the nutty train and making me feel so welcome it means the world xxxxx
Roll on Tuesday and Saturday hahahaha xx

therealbbe said:
I don't need to answer that but coz it's u I will............of course you are :) thank you for letting me board the nutty train and making me feel so welcome it means the world xxxxx
Roll on Tuesday and Saturday hahahaha xx

Awwwww, dude-êtte this weekend is emotional! Hahaha!! I can totally feel the love this weekend!! I'm well high on life!
I think you are amazing, I love the banter we have!! You are definitely my kind of chickadee :)

I feel like I have made some amazing friends on here, and feel very lucky!! All aboard this nutty train until we all reach our goals!! No matter who reached them first, if it is me, I will always be around too support my girls, no skinny minny will be left too ride alone!! That's a promise ;-)

Roll on Tuesday!! That shall break my week up nicely xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Awwwww, dude-êtte this weekend is emotional! Hahaha!! I can totally feel the love this weekend!! I'm well high on life!
I think you are amazing, I love the banter we have!! You are definitely my kind of chickadee :)

I feel like I have made some amazing friends on here, and feel very lucky!! All aboard this nutty train until we all reach our goals!! No matter who reached them first, if it is me, I will always be around too support my girls, no skinny minny will be left too ride alone!! That's a promise ;-)

Roll on Tuesday!! That shall break my week up nicely xxxx

Ditto!!!! I feel just the same love the messing about thank god ya get my humour!!!!! I cant wait for tuesdays and saturdays love how they break the week up and ty for staying on the train with us all i dont like riding alone i scared of the dark :) right I going in a minute lovely hubby off tonight and he coming up!!!
Nite nite chick speak tomorrow
Xxxxxx

Ok chick, I shall catch up with you in the morning ok, have a lovely evening honey xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Ok chick, I shall catch up with you in the morning ok, have a lovely evening honey xxxx

I plan on it nudge nudge hahahahahaha speak in morning of course will be checking soon as I get up xxxxx

Hahahaha you filth pot!!! Watch it, apparently being on CD makes you double fertile!! Haha xxxx

therealbbe said:
Hello to u all have posted in another place prolly wrong lol.... We I did Cambridge about 4 or 5 yes ago and can't believe I am back again with about 4 stone to lose absolutely peed off with myself but enuff of the negatives I am now doing something about it!!!! I have couple goals 26th march going to see Sally Morgan no food just treat for best friend and 18th April sons birthday taking him to WWE Raw at O2 good luck to u all on ur weight loss journey if anyone wants to buddy up please let me know
Luv Sharon xxxx

Hi sharron again lol
Just read ur post we have so much in common I sore Sally Morgan in swindon last year I love her read both books and my son loves WWE raw as well I will defo buddy up with u lol

Michele222 said:
Hi sharron again lol
Just read ur post we have so much in common I sore Sally Morgan in swindon last year I love her read both books and my son loves WWE raw as well I will defo buddy up with u lol

Nice one Michelle that would be lovely!!!! Hope ur having good weekend xxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahaha you filth pot!!! Watch it, apparently being on CD makes you double fertile!! Haha xxxx

Hahahahaha don't have to worry bout that the dog (hubby) been snipped :)
Xxxxx

Back