Day 4 hello

therealbbe said:
Hahahahaha don't have to worry bout that the dog (hubby) been snipped :)
Xxxxx

Hahahahahaha, ok, well I give you the go ahead then! Case dismissed! Hahaha xxx

Sharon you dirty devil!!!!! haha!! On reading last nights exchanges I too am feeling this love and I would like you all to join me in my very own rendition of the Lion Kings...."can you feel the love tonight". I thought we could mix it up a little bit of "Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me". Have a good day x

Kels_85 said:
Hahahahahaha, ok, well I give you the go ahead then! Case dismissed! Hahaha xxx

Hahahahaha glad u gave me go ahead I couldn't done it without lmao
Xxx

Mishi said:
Sharon you dirty devil!!!!! haha!! On reading last nights exchanges I too am feeling this love and I would like you all to join me in my very own rendition of the Lion Kings...."can you feel the love tonight". I thought we could mix it up a little bit of "Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me". Have a good day x

Hehehehe arms are swaying to the song and bum is twitching to "doncha" :)
Xxxx

And madam me a dirty devil with ya suspenders :eek: - thunk the words pot, kettle and black spring to mind hehehehehe
Xxxx

And I have my bright pink tutu on, and am practicing the dance routine as we speak!! I've mastered the chair swinging, now too get my junk in the trunk move perfected!! Hahahahahaha :) xxx

Kels_85 said:
And I have my bright pink tutu on, and am practicing the dance routine as we speak!! I've mastered the chair swinging, now too get my junk in the trunk move perfected!! Hahahahahaha :) xxx

I have mine on my head as it won't go past my ass YET!!! Give it few weeks :)
I have now mastered moving my lovely lady lumps "check it out" :) hahahahaha xxxx

therealbbe said:
I have mine on my head as it won't go past my ass YET!!! Give it few weeks :)
I have now mastered moving my lovely lady lumps "check it out" :) hahahahaha xxxx

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

" well I don't think your ready for this jelly " Hahahahahaha!! Xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

" well I don't think your ready for this jelly " Hahahahahaha!! Xxxx

Hahahahahaha

"I like big butts and I cannot lie" hehehehe xxx

In the summer it will be me wearing "daisy dukes, bikinis on top with sun kissed skin so hot will melt ya Popsicle" :) xxxx

Hahahahahaha!! Oh yeah!! We can re create that video!! Hahaha xxx

Well girl I can't believe it's been a week since I started this diary how amazing do I feel I know I have a long journey still ahead of me but I actually feel in control and capable of doing this I am sure I will have up as well as down days but at the moment I have had 3 totally up days just smiling all the time and certainly feel like I have got over the eating bit!!! Eating so what it will be there in a few months still I can eat if I want but I choose not toooo - simple as that and need to keep remembering that!!! Well day 11 is here nearly finished 2nd litre will make sure I have at least one more plus all my coffee I drink :) have my soup for tea and hot shake for supper before bed!!! I am totally loving hot shakes at the moment
Anyway enough rambling have great Sunday all of u and keep up the great work WE CAN DO THIS
Love Sharon xxxx

Hahahahahaha!!

Yeah yeah weirdo!! Hahaha xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahahahaha!!

Yeah yeah weirdo!! Hahaha xxxx

I ment weirdo about your squirty cream!! Haha xxxx

Back