Day 4 hello

Kels_85 said:
I know!! To not even text is so rude!! Proper little mug the bird!! I only keep her for my products beside she is so cheap!! I don't really have anything to do with her, except weigh in and products!! I dont mind mugging her of on here, gives me something too rant about!! Hahaha! I'm strictly shakes and bars now! Hahaha xxx

How cheap is she???? And I don't blame ya sod her use and abuse if she can't be arsed to text muppet she is!!!! Xxx

Mug her off Kel then make a complaint about her, she sounds like a right joker! The jelly Sharon is roughly a spoon of mix then half a spoon of flavouring (depends how strong u like it) then maybe half a pint of water, again it depends if u want it quite dense or loose. Its nice to have as an evening treat cos it doesnt taste like diet food unlike the other stuff x

Mishi said:
Mug her off Kel then make a complaint about her, she sounds like a right joker! The jelly Sharon is roughly a spoon of mix then half a spoon of flavouring (depends how strong u like it) then maybe half a pint of water, again it depends if u want it quite dense or loose. Its nice to have as an evening treat cos it doesnt taste like diet food unlike the other stuff x

That sounds brilliant gonna have to try it!!!! Xxx

Theres that song again...."i now think she's ready for this jelly, i now think she's ready for this jelly" haha x

Mishi said:
Theres that song again...."i now think she's ready for this jelly, i now think she's ready for this jelly" haha x

Hahahahaha oh yeah she is!!! Will have to wait to see my CDC as I have none lmao xxxx

therealbbe said:
How cheap is she???? And I don't blame ya sod her use and abuse if she can't be arsed to text muppet she is!!!! Xxx

She charges me £35 for all my stuff, including the 7 bars, which is quite good for cd xxx

Mishi said:

If I knew I would find someone as cheap as she is, I really would! She is more than a joker! She is an unstable wench!! Xxx

Kels_85 said:
She charges me £35 for all my stuff, including the 7 bars, which is quite good for cd xxx

I think that is cheap ya saving 5 minimum I pay 1.80 sachet and 2 for a bar so ok don't mug her off unless ya get 3 months worth hehehehehe xx

Hahahaha!! That is a bloody good idea!! Maybe I should get a whole months worth and then tell her too jog on xxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahaha!! That is a bloody good idea!! Maybe I should get a whole months worth and then tell her too jog on xxx

Hehehehehe yup "ding dong the witch is dead" xxx

Hahahahahahahaha!! Pukka theme tune for when she is leaving my house!! I'm going to play it in my head when she is leaving! Hahahaha xxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahahahahahaha!! Pukka theme tune for when she is leaving my house!! I'm going to play it in my head when she is leaving! Hahahaha xxx

I would be watching wizard of oz when she gets to you pause it then press play as she leaves hahahahahaha xxx

Hahahahahahahaha!! The wicked witch of the south is gone! Hahaha xxx

Well girl I can't believe it's been a week since I started this diary how amazing do I feel I know I have a long journey still ahead of me but I actually feel in control and capable of doing this I am sure I will have up as well as down days but at the moment I have had 3 totally up days just smiling all the time and certainly feel like I have got over the eating bit!!! Eating so what it will be there in a few months still I can eat if I want but I choose not toooo - simple as that and need to keep remembering that!!! Well day 11 is here nearly finished 2nd litre will make sure I have at least one more plus all my coffee I drink :) have my soup for tea and hot shake for supper before bed!!! I am totally loving hot shakes at the moment
Anyway enough rambling have great Sunday all of u and keep up the great work WE CAN DO THIS
Love Sharon xxxx

We can indeed! Keep up the great losses Sharon and thanks for the support over on my diary :)

margarino said:
We can indeed! Keep up the great losses Sharon and thanks for the support over on my diary :)

Sweetest your soooooo welcome Tis what this forum is all about we will get there hey we will all Join hands and drag each other over if need be :) lol
Have great day lovely xxxxx

here_comes_the_bride said:
hello me lover, just wishing you goo luck for tomorrows weigh in :banana dancer: gotta love that smilie xx

Lol ohhhhhhhh yeah ty chick xxxx

Back