Day 4 hello

Hahahahahaha!!

Oiiiiiiiiii, don't get lemon, or you will get squeezed!!

How you coping today chick? I've had a good day!! Sat through the roast dinner no problamo xxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahahahaha!!

Oiiiiiiiiii, don't get lemon, or you will get squeezed!!

How you coping today chick? I've had a good day!! Sat through the roast dinner no problamo xxx

Hehehehe I having another amazing day on high again I know I will have days when I am not but I loving this control I have :) so wished I done it before I gained so much but ohhhh well that is the past Tis is the future!!!!

Well done with the roast do ya finally think you conquered this at moment I know everyday has new or old challenges but hey we can soooooooo do it xxxxx

Aww, glad your having another good day!! The good days on this diet definitely outweigh the bad days!!

Hmmm, I don't know if I have conquered it!! But it is definitely getting easier!!
Can't wait to go to bed again and get another day out of the way!!
Then it will nearly be Tuesday :-D :-D xxx

Kels_85 said:
Aww, glad your having another good day!! The good days on this diet definitely outweigh the bad days!!

Hmmm, I don't know if I have conquered it!! But it is definitely getting easier!!
Can't wait to go to bed again and get another day out of the way!!
Then it will nearly be Tuesday :-D :-D xxx

I know I was thinking that omg uni tomorrow bed then weigh in sheesh where has the week gone !!!! Xxx

Mishi said:
Yeah yeah courseeee u didnt Sharon!! We all know what goes on in your house now dont we lol!!! x ;)

Hahahahahaha!!!

BUSTED xxx

Mishi said:
Yeah yeah courseeee u didnt Sharon!! We all know what goes on in your house now dont we lol!!! x ;)

Ohhhhhhhmyyyyyyyygoddddddd!!!! Lmfao tooooooooo many calories for me :eek:

Hahahaha, you first!! Xxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahaha, you first!! Xxx

It is out already!!!!

Anyway changing subjects lol......I am having hot butterscotch shake and I loving it!!! Wonder why I liking them hot???? Xxxx

Never had the butterscotch one!! Is it nice? I'm seeing Cruella Saturday, so shall ask her to bring me one!! The wench is always holding back on me!! She will be in for a shock this week when I tell her what my order is!! Xxx

Mishi said:
Dunno, I cant tolerate them hot! Pocahontas is on woop woop!!! x

What channel???? I didn't 5 yrs ago now I can't get enough fills me up more I think it is coz I drink them slowly and don't wolf them down hehehehehe!!! Xxx

Kels_85 said:
Never had the butterscotch one!! Is it nice? I'm seeing Cruella Saturday, so shall ask her to bring me one!! The wench is always holding back on me!! She will be in for a shock this week when I tell her what my order is!! Xxx

Roflmao!!!! Again I laffing and love it!! I wish I was a fly on the wall when u see her :) I love them and if u have mix a mousse it tastes like angel delight which is great if ya love angel delight hehehehe what ya gonna ask for I hope she has the stuff!!! Xxx

channel 5 mate, mix a mousse with water flavouring pop in fridge for 30mins walllllaaaaa jelly - nice jelly too! x

Mishi said:
channel 5 mate, mix a mousse with water flavouring pop in fridge for 30mins walllllaaaaa jelly - nice jelly too! x

Omg didn't know about that!!!! How much water and water flavouring Hun love jelly!!!.,,,

therealbbe said:
Roflmao!!!! Again I laffing and love it!! I wish I was a fly on the wall when u see her :) I love them and if u have mix a mousse it tastes like angel delight which is great if ya love angel delight hehehehe what ya gonna ask for I hope she has the stuff!!! Xxx

Hahahaha!! :-D

Here's my order -

21 chocolate and mint

15 banana shakes

3 peanut bars

3 chocolate and orange bars!!

Listen too this, or actually read this -

The last time I saw her I had 12 soups, so I gave them back to her as I cant stomach them, she said to me " what do you want to swap them with? " I said can I have 12 chocolate and mint shakes. She replies " yeah, I'll bring them too you on Tuesday after the congestion charge finishes " so I'm like, ok that's fine.....
Up until now I still have not heard from her, not even a text to say - Sorry I couldn't make it, nothing!! She is well and truly bad too the bone!!

So I'm going too text her my order tomorrow, telling her I want another 2 weeks supply, and my list of what I want!! Also, that she can knock 12 products off of my bill because she still owes me 12 from when I last see her!! She's a proper liberty!! It annoys me that I won't have another official weigh in for another 2 weeks, but honest to god I can't stand being in the same room as the hag!!

Xxxx

Have to say that's bloody awful she still has 12 what if u needed them what a piss take troll she is!!!!! Can u not find another or do ya need one least ya can get ya stuff off her and have a laff and ***** to us about her but Councellor I don't think so!!!!! Love ya order I not big on soups I like chick and mush and veg that is it and I only have them when at uni I prefer shakes xxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Have to say that's bloody awful she still has 12 what if u needed them what a piss take troll she is!!!!! Can u not find another or do ya need one least ya can get ya stuff off her and have a laff and ***** to us about her but Councellor I don't think so!!!!! Love ya order I not big on soups I like chick and mush and veg that is it and I only have them when at uni I prefer shakes xxxxxx

I know!! To not even text is so rude!! Proper little mug the bird!! I only keep her for my products beside she is so cheap!! I don't really have anything to do with her, except weigh in and products!! I dont mind mugging her of on here, gives me something too rant about!! Hahaha! I'm strictly shakes and bars now! Hahaha xxx

Back